US-Mexico agreed to border deal months before trump tariff threat

Trump is the best bully that Melania could complain about....and the republicans love him for being such an arm twisting man..

How can Liberals be so freaking dumb! Did the caravans stop when Mexico agreed to "do something" about the massive influx of immigrants a few months ago? No in fact the problem has gotten much worse. Trump may have to reinstate the Tariffs along with stronger measures if they do not stop the flow. This must stop NOW.

I want to see strong arming , tariffs and punitive action on the 'mex' . i don't like the 'mex gov' and i believe that it is naive to think the 'mex' are friends of the USA . ------------------- just a comment !!

Mexico wasn’t holding up their end of the bargain, how difficult can that be to understand?

Words...actions.

Got it?

Jesus Christ, you TDS sufferers are too much

Already a post on this much earlier

J-52 wanders into the party, late and drunk, with vomit all over himself.

Mods, maybe a merge?

(See 'Sound and Fury. The Tariffs Were a Lie')

Last edited:
I want to see strong arming , tariffs and punitive action on the 'mex' . i don't like the 'mex gov' and i believe that it is naive to think the 'mex' are friends of the USA . ------------------- just a comment !!
--------------------------------------- and big deal , 6000 'mex' / cartel troops on the 'mex - guat' border . Whats the deal , these cartel / mex troops should be STOPPING the Caravans that are still traveling through 'mexico' and headed to the USA shouldn't they ??

Last edited:
Exactly! Liberals are so gullible. Yeah let's just take the word of totally corrupt foreign governments because this time it will be different. Geez Looeez. :dunno:

Exactly! Liberals are so gullible. Yeah let's just take the word of totally corrupt foreign governments because this time it will be different. Geez Looeez. :dunno:

You voted for a fake president who was supported by Vladimir Putin....you are just another RW ass sniffer.....wipe the orange off your lips....

i like PUTIN better than i like 'mex amlo' . Putin is quite a few thousand miles away from the USA . This 'mex' enemy 'amlo' and his 'drug cartel' government is right across the road from Texas JimH .

You voted for a fake president who was supported by Vladimir Putin....you are just another RW ass sniffer.....wipe the orange off your lips....

You need to up your trolling game..it sucks.

New York Times: Mexico had planned on most actions in border deal before Trump tariff threat - CNNPolitics

So the carnival barker is at it again....The man is a shell game expert....fooling all you low information, low IQ RWers...:woohoo:Please continue to drool at his every lie..
/—-/ Maybe they agreed but they didn’t act until the threat of tariffs. But nice try Spanky

That's exactly right. The Beaners can agree to all sorts of things, but doing it is another matter.

Those tariff's terrify them. American Companies down there, if they believe this stuff is going to go on and on, may realize that it is
cheaper for them to return to America than go thru something like this every 6 months.

The tariffs wipe out the extra profits they make with the cheap s-p-I-c labor. Yes they can pass the cost onto the consumer but that
will just damage the number of vehicles they sell. They would be better off, returning to America and dumping the UAW and going
to non-union workers and maintaining current profit levels.

obozo was the one bobbing Vlads knob...........

You Tards are just ate up with Stupid.....

obozo was the one bobbing Vlads knob...........

You Tards are just ate up with Stupid.....

Putin has all his trolls lying for trump....Mueller and ALL Intel agencies says PutIn wanted trump.

The Kremlin celebrated after trump won.

FACTS!

Forum List

Back