US General Mark Milley warns it will be 'very difficult' to eject Russian President Vladimir Putin's forces from war-torn Ukraine in 2023

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
So there it is...from the horse's mouth....

Peace negotianions is the ony rational way out!

Hope everybody will come to their senses behave like normal human beings, and stop this war.

January 21, 2023 -

It's time to stop the pumping of weapons and money to Ukraine.

It's time to stop Ukranians fighting this proxy war for the collective West and NATO!

So there it is...from the horse's mouth....

Peace negotianions is the ony rational way out!

Hope everybody will come to their senses behave like normal human beings, and stop this war.

January 21, 2023 -
Gen Miley is one of the reasons this is true.
Anyone who would tip off the CCP to what Trump was doing is a traitor.....and Russia doesn't fear the US when it's military is in the hands of traitors.

Gen Miley is one of the reasons this is true.
Anyone who would tip off the CCP to what Trump was doing is a traitor.....and Russia doesn't fear the US when it's military is in the hands of traitors.
Winning defensive wars is always difficult. Miley is a defeatist and is judging the Ukrainians by his own capabilities. The Ukrainians will take every foot of their country back because leaving any of it in Russian hands will simply result in another war in a few years.

Zelensky is a corrupt monster!

Ukranian citizens are the ones who are paying for all this with their lives!

I feel sorry for them!

Winning defensive wars is always difficult. Miley is a defeatist and is judging the Ukrainians by his own capabilities. The Ukrainians will take every foot of their country back because leaving any of it in Russian hands will simply result in another war in a few years.
Miley works for the Deep State....and wars are a way for them to make money and kill people.
It's as simple as that.

for all his medals Miley never served in combat. He is part of the new intellectual command. Will it be hard to eject Russians from Ukraine? You bet your ass.
Seeing him DARE to wear that WWII-retro uniform makes me mad every time I see him in it...

My God.
They are so lucky to have such a perceptive high IQ person in charge .

So unlucky to have a name that rhymes with Silly and Willy

That’s absurd. The Ukraine is being destroyed and you support it’s destruction by supporting this war. Ukraine has no chance of success against Russia.

It's time to stop the pumping of weapons and money to Ukraine.

It's time to stop Ukranians fighting this proxy war for the collective West and NATO!
Dims have to send money the Ukraine is the most effective laundering operation since Jason Bateman's Ozark.

This criminal stolen administration is hell bent on starting WW3

Everything they do is going in that direction.

GOD saves us all.

This bs will be exposed for what it is in short order
Civilians and military have always been saying wars will be over in short order. I'm sure some Roman general was telling the Senate that the war with Carthage would be over in three months as well. As far as I know, the short war theorists have never been right.

Forum List

Back