US drone kills 16 suspected militants in Pakistan

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
We believe, we think, they are suspected all good enough to rain death down in a sovereign ally country.

My Way News - US drone kills 16 suspected militants in Pakistan

PESHAWAR, Pakistan (AP) - Unmanned U.S. aircraft fired four missiles at a house in northwest Pakistan before dawn Wednesday, killing 16 suspected militants, Pakistani intelligence officials said.

The drone strike elicited a swift condemnation by the Pakistani government, which released a statement saying the strikes are a violation of its sovereignty.

The attack in the Sarai Darpa Khel area of the North Waziristan tribal region also wounded two suspected militants, said the officials, speaking on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to talk to the media.

The suspected militants who were targeted were believed to be from the Afghan Haqqani network. U.S. officials consider the Haqqani network to be one of the most dangerous militant factions fighting American troops in neighboring Afghanistan. The leadership of the Haqqani network pledges allegiance to Taliban chief Mullah Omar but operates fairly independently.

Fuck Pakistan - they harbored Bin laden, and countless other terrorist. The more drone strikes the better!

Fuck Pakistan - they harbored Bin laden, and countless other terrorist. The more drone strikes the better!

They will love us all the more.

OBL died at tora bora unless you have absolute proof otherwise.

Racist attitude about sand nig.ers? I don't remember the US declaring war on Pakistan. Why not use drones on drug running illegal aliens in Mexico or the drug cartel in South America? Hell, the Boston Marathon terrorists were Russian.

Suspected.

I suspect Bush of invading Iraq illegally so perhaps I should try to arrange to have him murdered.
Would that be terrorism?

If so, why are drone strikes acceptable?

Probably a family of little kids and old women. Pakistan needs to sign MDP with Russia or something...US needs a good bitch slap to stop invading people's territory with no consequences.

They will love us all the more.

OBL died at tora bora unless you have absolute proof otherwise.
You have absolute proof he died at Tora Bora? You don't think Bush would have sought credit? Are you one of those conspiracy theory nuts :cuckoo:

Probably a family of little kids and old women. Pakistan needs to sign MDP with Russia or something...US needs a good bitch slap to stop invading people's territory with no consequences.
Are military is stronger than all other militarys in the world combined. If someone is going to try, and slap us around, they better be from another world. We don't target women, and children asshole. Like the muslims give a fuck about their women. You should move to one of those 3rd. world shit holes if you don't like the USA.

Are military is stronger than all other militarys in the world combined. If someone is going to try, and slap us around, they better be from another world. We don't target women, and children asshole. Like the muslims give a fuck about their women. You should move to one of those 3rd. world shit holes if you don't like the USA.

LOL yeah good luck with that...The world is not afraid of the US anymore...that is shown by the fact both Ecuador,Russia and China told them to go fuck themselves over Snowden. Oh yeah they don't target kids eh? How about the fact they murdered a 16 year old US CITIZEN!?

How about the fact they think they can do whatever the fuck they feel like it anywhere in the world...that shit needs to end.
Because Obama is so weak is why we have no respect. If Reagan were in office they would, or Kennedy! When someone takes billions from you, then harbors your enemies - than we have the might, and the right to go right up in their shit. I give Obama credit for the bin ladin raid - he surprised the shit out of me. There has got to be some ulterior bull shit somewhere I'm missing :confused:

Then stop the aid. To everyone...we are not the worlds bank....that shit needs to end as does the military adventurism.
You see my avatar? I wouldn't give any muslim country a piece of dog shit, because I'd be afraid they would make a meal out of it.

yep. You are an israel firster...why not move there and help defend their nation?
Though I served in the USMC, there would be no greater honor to fight for Israel, and maybe one day I will. I'm a 10th generation gentile American Christian. You seem to have no alliance?

yep. You are an israel firster...why not move there and help defend their nation?
Though I served in the USMC, there would be no greater honor to fight for Israel, and maybe one day I will. I'm a 10th generation gentile American Christian. You seem to have no alliance?

Wow...why not just move to Israel then? I hold allegiance to my family,freedom and liberty. That's it. I hold no allegiance to any nation,government,etc...I do hold the South in high regard and would fight for her independence from yankee land if we ever had another chance.

Forum List

Back