US declares China committing 'genocide' against Uighurs

When the US was doing it to the Native Americans China never complained.
Were the Indians mistreated?

if you think so then you obviously support mistreatment of Americans as revenge

What actions should America take, or be willing to take regarding this matter?
You have asked enough questions

why dont you answer Progressive Hunter’s question to you?

what do you think we should do??

It will take leadership to organize the world against china

trump did not do a good job of that

but I think biden wll be even worse since he’s a bought and paid for surrender monkey
Now we're getting somewhere.

Define "organize the world against China."

About time someone in the world stood up.

The United States declared Tuesday that China is carrying out genocide against the Uighurs and other mostly Muslim people, with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo dramatically raising pressure over Beijing's sweeping incarceration of minorities on his last full day in office.

"I believe this genocide is ongoing, and that we are witnessing the systematic attempt to destroy Uighurs by the Chinese party-state," Pompeo said in a statement.

"We will not remain silent. If the Chinese Communist Party is allowed to commit genocide and crimes against humanity against its own people, imagine what it will be emboldened to do to the free world, in the not-so-distant future," he said.

It all goes away tomorrow. China got their agent into the White House and you won't hear another word about this from the mainstream media.

Enough of your questions with no answers from you

tell us where you stand
Other than letting them steal intellectual property and kill people, I don't know what to do.

However, I'm not a "China person", you've never seen me post about.

You created a thread about it, so it's a big issue for you.

That being the case, what the HELL do you want the US to do about it?!?

tell us where you stand
Other than letting them steal intellectual property and kill people, I don't know what to do.

However, I'm not a "China person", you've never seen me post about.

You created a thread about it, so it's a big issue for you.

That being the case, what the HELL do you want the US to do about it?!?

All we know for sure is that, after tomorrow, you'll never mention this issue again.

I hope you mean other than NOT letting the chinese steal and kill people

but knowing what I read from you I will not assume you made a typo

You know very well what we want

Shocked Canadian gave you a pretty good heads up on that

I think you are just trolling the hated trump voters who do care about the growing threat from china - about which you just dont give a damn

About time someone in the world stood up.

The United States declared Tuesday that China is carrying out genocide against the Uighurs and other mostly Muslim people, with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo dramatically raising pressure over Beijing's sweeping incarceration of minorities on his last full day in office.

"I believe this genocide is ongoing, and that we are witnessing the systematic attempt to destroy Uighurs by the Chinese party-state," Pompeo said in a statement.

"We will not remain silent. If the Chinese Communist Party is allowed to commit genocide and crimes against humanity against its own people, imagine what it will be emboldened to do to the free world, in the not-so-distant future," he said.

We cannot prevent china from doing whatever it pleases within china

but the world better not turn a blind eye to it either

because the CCP is a threat to every human being on the planet
All that rhetoric is good and fine, but what ACTION/S should the US take?
what do you think we should do??

What we should do?

Learn Chinese and translate the Qur'an to Chinese?

Make and sell burkas in party approved red color instead of black?

Add it to the new Chinese space program that China too will send a robot to space, grab a small asteroid rock, bring it back to beijing, and rename Beijing New Mecca?

Oh and make Alibaba.com sell Aladdin lamps with spirits of past historic communist party first secretaries?

Last edited:
You lost an important option against Chinese avarice wanting to buy your real estate, when you helped them make all of the shit you need by failing to boycott them.

How do you propose we stop them OP?

What are you prepared to do?
How about we stop depending on them to make all of our shit, for starters?

Maybe even someday stop all trade with that communist regime?

Are YOU prepared to do that?

Define "organize the world against China."

tell us where you stand
He stands with China, just like all his celeb SJW heroes like LeBron James, and of course every prominent Democrat politician in Washington. They all worship Mao. And we all know that house negroes like MarxATL ain’t about to criticize his masters.

Forum List

Back