US Army Seargant Stands Up To Black Thug, Finally!

I doubt this super trooper suffers much fallout, as he didn't use a racial term and he didn't physically assault the young kid.

He is a colossal douche, yes, but the Army is chock full of them. It just so happens that everyone has a video recorder with them to document it. My guess is the douche will forced to undergo racial sensitivity training. It's standard fare every couple years for troops to go through that anyway, and people like this are the reason why
Didn't physically assault him? He shoved him. That's assault.

I didn't watch the entire video, most of these videos I prefer not to waste too much time on. Ok, he also assaulted him. We'll see if the police get involved.
And now that piece of shit has been arrested for assault for shoving him.

"A video of a young Black man being questioned, confronted and violently forced to leave made it to Twitter at around 8 pm on April 13, 2021 night. In the video, a man [US Army Sgt, Johnathan Pentland] can be seen yelling at a Black man to "walk away" The man in question also says in the video; "You are in the wrong neighborhood motherf***r", "You either walk away or I'm going to carry you out of here", "I'm about to do something to you... Get out." At one point, the unidentified youth [Later identified as a resident of the community] pointed out that maybe Pentland was new to the community and maybe that's why he hadn't seen him around."

Can you believe this uppity darkie?? Thinking he can just freely walk thru someone's neighborhood like this is a free country?? It is obvious this criminal was roaming that neighborhood to sell crack and meth to the neighborhood kids and this Army Sgt was just protecting his community. Aside from that, it was pretty awesome to see the Sgt totally own that black guy; he pushed him, got all in his face and that skinny black subhuman savage didn't do anything......lol, loser...

The video ended when 2 other female darkies were walking up.....but according to one of those females, they called the police when the Sgt continued to follow the guy, knocking the phone out of the hands of the woman who initially filmed the first encounter.....Now because of this commie cancel culture, they have notified the commanding officer at Fort Jackson and he said this:
View attachment 479762

Is the sergeant okay?

"A video of a young Black man being questioned, confronted and violently forced to leave made it to Twitter at around 8 pm on April 13, 2021 night. In the video, a man [US Army Sgt, Johnathan Pentland] can be seen yelling at a Black man to "walk away" The man in question also says in the video; "You are in the wrong neighborhood motherf***r", "You either walk away or I'm going to carry you out of here", "I'm about to do something to you... Get out." At one point, the unidentified youth [Later identified as a resident of the community] pointed out that maybe Pentland was new to the community and maybe that's why he hadn't seen him around."

Can you believe this uppity darkie?? Thinking he can just freely walk thru someone's neighborhood like this is a free country?? It is obvious this criminal was roaming that neighborhood to sell crack and meth to the neighborhood kids and this Army Sgt was just protecting his community. Aside from that, it was pretty awesome to see the Sgt totally own that black guy; he pushed him, got all in his face and that skinny black subhuman savage didn't do anything......lol, loser...

The video ended when 2 other female darkies were walking up.....but according to one of those females, they called the police when the Sgt continued to follow the guy, knocking the phone out of the hands of the woman who initially filmed the first encounter.....Now because of this commie cancel culture, they have notified the commanding officer at Fort Jackson and he said this:
View attachment 479762

What stolen property and or drugs did the perps have on them at the time of the citizens intervention?

We do not know all the facts (F-A-C-T-S).

That soldier was wrong to confront the young gentleman IF the latter was just walking through the neighborhood.

Is the neighborhood predominately or even all Caucasian? IF so, it is only human for the soldier to wonder whether the young gentleman was only walking through or instead casing the neighborhood.

After all, even Dems admit (in private) that certain young gentlemen do commit an enormous amount of violent crime.

The soldier had every right to discreetly observe the young gentleman's progress through the area and to call the police if necessary.

But, of course, the soldier had NO right to confront the young gentleman in a belligerent manner.
The soldier was a drill sergeant. He should have left that persona on the job and not engaged in it at home, with citizens who are NOT Army recruits. That said, he'll be disciplined for it...with the changes coming by Biden he'll most likely be discharged or find he's at his terminal rank.

Forum List

Back