US and Mexico agree to keep border open?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

I had no idea they met secretly to agree to keep the border open.

Why would you? Just sit there on your ass and do nothing all day like Potato head does all day to keep in open.

Very bizarre.

Even more bizarre is what the article said next.

The issue of fentanyl, a powerful and deadly opioid, was "hardly discussed," the president added.

The United States has been pressing Mexico to do more to combat fentanyl trafficking, while Mexico has been pushing for stronger U.S. controls to prevent firearms from the neighboring country from reaching powerful drug cartels.

So, Biden is trying to control Fentanyl while not caring?

WTH?

1703783383410.png

The US/Mexico border is critical to commerce in both directions. There are also many Americans on the other side of the border.
Why would you want to close it?

The US/Mexico border is critical to commerce in both directions. There are also many Americans on the other side of the border.
I guess if you stop the drug trafficking and human trafficking the economy would collapse. so you have a point.

I guess if you stop the drug trafficking and human trafficking the economy would collapse. so you have a point.

At what cost?

Halting commerce has a much deeper impact

Why would they have to meet to keep the border open?

If they don't meet, does it close?

U.S. goods and services trade with Mexico totaled an estimated $855.1 billion in 2022. Exports were $362.0 billion; imports were $493.1 billion.

U.S. goods and services trade with Mexico totaled an estimated $855.1 billion in 2022. Exports were $362.0 billion; imports were $493.1 billion.

Again, why do they have to meet to keep the border open?

Does it close automatically if they don't meet?

those move by rail ocean and truck ......you can stop the invasion without harming commerce.....and if it comes to stopping commerce....so be it

Last edited:
Again, why do they have to meet to keep the border open?

Does it close automatically if they don't meet?

According to the link, because key rail crossing were temporarily closed

According to the link, because key rail crossing were temporarily closed
Why were they temporarily closed?

The article is a hot mess that leaves more questions than answers, but then, that is the media we have today.

You need to ask the reason why? you cant think of one?
How cheap are lives to you anyways? cant understand your answer. I thought Libs were supposed to be kind hearted people.

Forum List

Back