updated: Dr. Fauci likely broke US law when he funded Wuhan lab to continue Coronavirus projects there were banned in 2014

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A month ago we reported that Chinese Doctor Shi Zhengli was part of a team working on a coronavirus project jointly with US doctors in 2014 before it was shut down by the DHS for being too risky.

UPDATED: Dr. Fauci Likely Broke US Law When He Funded Wuhan Lab to Continue Coronavirus Projects That Were Banned in US in 2014

& when they sell you out this is how they do it one of the many ways demowhores !! U should wake up to reality idiots like your Obama bitch the Clinton bitches-- Gates-- Soros--- Bezos---- Zuckenberg--ROCKAFELLERS---THE UN-----

THEY ARE COMING FOR YOUR FREEDOM DUUMB ASSES NOW WAKE THE HELL UP!!
I couldn't resist even if you ban me for it LOL go for it .........But this lying trash bin daisy duke pos should be hauled off and hung for treason fkn loser bastard!!

I just had to do this one last post today.=)

Then you have this other lying losers

1588693378683.png

Last edited:
A month ago we reported that Chinese Doctor Shi Zhengli was part of a team working on a coronavirus project jointly with US doctors in 2014 before it was shut down by the DHS for being too risky.

UPDATED: Dr. Fauci Likely Broke US Law When He Funded Wuhan Lab to Continue Coronavirus Projects That Were Banned in US in 2014

& when they sell you out this is how they do it one of the many ways demowhores !! U should wake up to reality idiots like your Obama bitch the Clinton bitches-- Gates-- Soros--- Bezos---- Zuckenberg--ROCKAFELLERS---THE UN-----

I couldn't resist even if you ban me for it LOL go for it .........But this lying trash bin daisy duke pos should be hauled off and hung for treason fkn loser bastard!!

LOL! Remember--your meds are your friends!

LOL! Remember--your meds are your friends!
or not

• Banned

View attachment 332275

LIKE I ASKED ALREADY.....SHOULD FAUCI BE INVESTIGATED FOR PROFITEERING.....AND WAS MOVED TO THE RUBBER ROOM BY SOME PROGRESSIVE BITCH MODERATOR I GUESS.....THEY THINK THEY'RE DOING THEIR PART FOR THE CAUSE HERE BY HIDING REASONABLE QUESTIONS IN THE DUNGEONS OF THIS FORUM.

He should be hung for crimes against humanity !

• Banned

View attachment 332275

LIKE I ASKED ALREADY.....SHOULD FAUCI BE INVESTIGATED FOR PROFITEERING.....AND WAS MOVED TO THE RUBBER ROOM BY SOME PROGRESSIVE BITCH MODERATOR I GUESS.....THEY THINK THEY'RE DOING THEIR PART FOR THE CAUSE HERE BY HIDING REASONABLE QUESTIONS IN THE DUNGEONS OF THIS FORUM.

Did you post this already? I wasn't sure what you were saying?

View attachment 332275
Fuaci not in charge of purse strings.

Fauci was clearly the face and public leader of the thought contingent that has kept America locked up in a box from which we are only now tentatively leaving. Unfortunately my state with it's idiot governor seems to be grimly hanging on as a committed Fauci-ite and we may be one of the last to shake off the doom and gloom of the increasingly discredited Fauci mind set.

Trump took the most cautious and circumspect path when the Covid fear gripped the nation and that's to his credit, as there were voices all around him shouting and screaming on the airwaves and newspapers that
we would be knee deep in corpses if we didn't practice "social distancing" and if fact those voices are still
around though people are paying less and less attention to them. They will wind up as a curiosity on the dustbin of history.

But as states slowly come out of their caves, as Europe is doing now, we can also see if Trump took the wise course early on he needs now to more boldly announce we've come through the worst of the fire and we should be putting all our effort into resuscitating our economy now and put people back to work.

Anthony Fauci has been in the national health establishment for over 50 years(!) coming into government
under Ronald Reagan and Trump inherited this bureaucrat and once more he has ultimately been served
badly by the people within the Washinton DC Matrix.

It's time for Trump to gently nudge Fauci aside and put America back on the right track. A lot of damage has been done by democrats and faux republicans acting like vultures ripping apart a big juicy horse carcass
when Congress opened up the appropriations grab bag and began passing out money, as they do
so much. But not so much damage has been done that we can't turn this fiasco around.

We just have to tell idiot leftist to stfu and go sit down. The adults are back in charge.

Fauci was clearly the face and public leader of the thought contingent that has kept America locked up in a box from which we are only now tentatively leaving. Unfortunately my state with it's idiot governor seems to be grimly hanging on as a committed Fauci-ite and we may be one of the last to shake off the doom and gloom of the increasingly discredited Fauci mind set.

Trump took the most cautious and circumspect path when the Covid fear gripped the nation and that's to his credit, as there were voices all around him shouting and screaming on the airwaves and newspapers that
we would be knee deep in corpses if we didn't practice "social distancing" and if fact those voices are still
around though people are paying less and less attention to them. They will wind up as a curiosity on the dustbin of history.

But as states slowly come out of their caves, as Europe is doing now, we can also see if Trump took the wise course early on he needs now to more boldly announce we've come through the worst of the fire and we should be putting all our effort into resuscitating our economy now and put people back to work.

Anthony Fauci has been in the national health establishment for over 50 years(!) coming into government
under Ronald Reagan and Trump inherited this bureaucrat and once more he has ultimately been served
badly by the people within the Washinton DC Matrix.

It's time for Trump to gently nudge Fauci aside and put America back on the right track. A lot of damage has been done by democrats and faux republicans acting like vultures ripping apart a big juicy horse carcass
when Congress opened up the appropriations grab bag and began passing out money, as they do
so much. But not so much damage has been done that we can't turn this fiasco around.

We just have to tell idiot leftist to stfu and go sit down. The adults are back in charge.
Ya, adults that contradict them selves and flat out fucking lie. Again fauci not in charge of purse strings so fauci not responsible for money going else where for research. In one breath Trrump supports protesters in Michigan while telling Georgia not to reopen. Adults that wine and cry and scape goat every one they can. Scape goating is not a conservative value thank you you faux republican. Further more your idiot pres whle having differenet pitches to different parts of the country tells people to swollow or inject cleabers into their bodies. Not an adult message my 8 year old neice knows better. Then there is the scape goating of china, and fauci. Fauci was an employee and given the pulpit by your current pres. Inherited him? Why did he put him front an d center and in charge then? So trump is again unable to manage his employees. China is picking on him? Not chinas job to worry about the well being of the US that is Trumps job. Adults in charge like hell fucking idiots in charge that tell ya to drink cleaners and you are impressed. Well we are not impressed with you. You are an idiot to the extreme. Your bull shit has absolutely no meaning So who elese are you whinning little bitches going to scape goat next. When will the tough guy idiot pres complain he is treated worse than any other pres ever. When will the prostitute of a first lady quit crying she is picked on. When will the idiot general who plead guilty quit crying about unfair treatment. Ya all are fucking joke.

Trump did not tell Georgia not to reopen. Trump did not tell people to drink cleaning fluid.
Until you stop repeating stupid lies and deal in facts you posts may help you get some psycho-drama
off your chest but you won't be taken seriously by grown ups.
No one is "scape goating" China and your angry free form idiocy tells me you are lashing out blindly
trying to resolve your own inner pain. Good luck.

View attachment 332275
Mindwars couldn't post if she couldn't post Conspiracy theory crap.

Forum List

Back