UPDATE: Letter by Ted Cruz and 6 GOP Senators and 4 Senators-Elect Sign Letter to Reject Election –Call For Election Commission 10-Day Emergency Audit

Only a democrat NAZI would claim that filing a lawsuit in a federal or state court is "seditious insurrection."
Meh. The right described the impeachment of Trump as a coup, so it goes both ways.

And you likely disagree with that assessment based on the “facts” you choose to believe. The point is, the Democrats got their impeachment TWICE, both times with little to no evidence, so Republicans should have their lawsuits heard.

Only a democrat NAZI would claim that filing a lawsuit in a federal or state court is "seditious insurrection."
Meh. The right described the impeachment of Trump as a coup, so it goes both ways.

And you likely disagree with that assessment based on the “facts” you choose to believe. The point is, the Democrats got their impeachment TWICE, both times with little to no evidence, so Republicans should have their lawsuits heard.
"with little to no evidence"

LOLOLOLOL

Suuure, uh-huh. No evidence other than a phone transcript where he seeks help to his own political campaign for president by asking a foreign national to publicly investigate a political rival. And no evidence other than House managers presenting a video of protesters calling on invading the Capitol in direct response to Trump's words.

I can promise you that 99% of the BLM crowd voted for veggie Joe and likely voted for every Democratic candidate running in the general election every single year.

And those who think police should shoot as many blacks as possible voted for Trump

I don't call lawsuits from Trump and his cadre of idiots "sedition" or "treason". But just because you file a lawsuit doesn't mean the case should get very far in court.

Lawsuits can't be treason. Impeachment can't be a coup.

Agreed?

I can promise you that 99% of the BLM crowd voted for veggie Joe.
Then you are a delusional liar. That age groups is notorious for not voting at all, and they protested democrats and republicans without respect to their party. Again, you say this because you define the right in a way that pleases you, you see them as polar opposites, so you soothe yourself out loud by making shit up. This all comes down to how you define yourself and " the right", not how you define "the left".

How about 99% of those who voted, voted for Xi's man - and the rest voted for third party Marxists.

None, zero, zilch, nada, voted for Trump.

I don't call lawsuits from Trump and his cadre of idiots "sedition" or "treason". But just because you file a lawsuit doesn't mean the case should get very far in court.

Lawsuits can't be treason. Impeachment can't be a coup.

Agreed?

No, not agreed. The difference is a lawsuit may not get far in court without sufficient evidence. Impeachment was purely political. There was no supposdely unbiased judge or jury. It as merely voted on and passed by Democrats. Had they held the Senate, Trump would have been removed from office after the first sham. Evidence was not necessary so yes, it was a coup because there was no real trial or examination of the evidence.

I can promise you that 99% of the BLM crowd voted for veggie Joe and likely voted for every Democratic candidate running in the general election every single year.

And those who think police should shoot as many blacks as possible voted for Trump

Please link to me where people who think like this rioted and looted in mass this past year? I’ll wait.

Why bother? I already know how 1/6 turned out for you. It was an utter embarrassment for America’s rightwing as they attacked the government in a failed attempt to get Trump installed as president; and now the belligerents are being rounded up from all around the country to face the music. I was just asking you to see if you’ve joined the rest of us in reality yet.

You lost. Deal with it.

Yeah, why bother?

You're a pathological liar, facts have no impact on you.

The Reichstag Fire was a bunch of goobers trespassing.

The attack on the White House where democrats tried to murder the president back in July was far worse.
LOL

Rightards encourage this as merely "trespassing"...

Oh, that's chilling, they chanted.

Of course this is peaceful protest.

You fucking Nazis are such hypocritical clowns.

"And those who think police should shoot as many black, white, and other color criminals as possible voted for Trump."

Fixed it for you. Period thrown in at no extra charge.

Please link to me where people who think like this rioted and looted in mass this past year? I’ll wait.

I said they voted for Trump

No, not agreed. The difference is a lawsuit may not get far in court without sufficient evidence. Impeachment was purely political. There was no supposdely unbiased judge or jury. It as merely voted on and passed by Democrats. Had they held the Senate, Trump would have been removed from office after the first sham. Evidence was not necessary so yes, it was a coup because there was no real trial or examination of the evidence.
I'm sorry, but calling an impeachment political isn't a criticism, it is precisely how it was designed. Nothing you've said about the impeachment was illegal or unconstitutional.

Therefore it cannot be considered a coup.

Why bother? I already know how 1/6 turned out for you. It was an utter embarrassment for America’s rightwing as they attacked the government in a failed attempt to get Trump installed as president; and now the belligerents are being rounded up from all around the country to face the music. I was just asking you to see if you’ve joined the rest of us in reality yet.

You lost. Deal with it.

Yeah, why bother?

You're a pathological liar, facts have no impact on you.

The Reichstag Fire was a bunch of goobers trespassing.

The attack on the White House where democrats tried to murder the president back in July was far worse.
LOL

Rightards encourage this as merely "trespassing"...

Oh, that's chilling, they chanted.

Of course this is peaceful protest.

You fucking Nazis are such hypocritical clowns.

Haven’t you heard? These aren’t Democrats and they don’t vote.

I swear Democrats have so many screws loose I’m surprised their head is still attached.

There aren’t enough of Republicans who think that cops ”should shoot as many blacks as possible” to amount to anything. The opposite can’t be said about the largely Democratic protesters who caused more than 2 billion dollars worth of damage in 2020.

There aren’t enough of Republicans who think that cops ”should shoot as many blacks as possible” to amount to anything. The opposite can’t be said about the largely Democratic protesters who caused more than 2 billion dollars worth of damage in 2020.
Very true

Most of America supports BLM

I'm sorry, but calling an impeachment political isn't a criticism, it is precisely how it was designed. Nothing you've said about the impeachment was illegal or unconstitutional.

Therefore it cannot be considered a coup.

Eh, you sure about that? Many constitutional scholars disagree that a President who is out of office can be impeached. The Democrats didn’t care.

Forum List

Back