Up Here in Canada.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020
I just now received this in an email and I think all Canadians on this board should see it. Apologies for the cowboy music.

I have to say that it even made me feel a little bit patriotic!

Maybe some Americans will get something out of it too, that will further our respective understanding of each other?

Americans should try to learn nothing from Canada, aka, "East Germany Light" and instead focus on promoting/demanding U.S Values around the globe.

The same values that Canada and a few other declining nations have betrayed for decades and to which we signed onto when we pretended the Universal Declaration of Human Rights had any merit in Canada.

Americans should try to learn nothing from Canada, aka, "East Germany Light" and instead focus on promoting/demanding U.S Values around the globe.

The same values that Canada and a few other declining nations have betrayed for decades and to which we signed onto when we pretended the Universal Declaration of Human Rights had any merit in Canada.
I'm surprised at your response! Would you happen to be an Albertan who supports the People's Party of Canada?

I'm surprised at your response! Would you happen to be an Albertan who supports the People's Party of Canada?

You are a little too new here to know my story.

Let's just say the the Creepy Ones aka the Security Industrial Complex aka the covert TPS, OPP and RCMP have decimated my life and those of many others. Even though I don't face charges or allegations, they work hard to defend their pedos and abusers. I work hard to expose them and exose what these agencies are doing to our allies, our citizens, and, in our economy.

You are a little too new here to know my story.

Let's just say the the Creepy Ones aka the Security Industrial Complex aka the covert TPS, OPP and RCMP have decimated my life and those of many others. Even though I don't face charges or allegations, they work hard to defend their pedos and abusers. I work hard to expose them and exose what these agencies are doing to our allies, our citizens, and, in our economy.
Thanks for the expose' on your bad feelings and anger.

Thanks for the expose' on your bad feelings and anger.

Oh, I see what you did there. A nation doesn't get a free pass to destroy someones life with zero accountability and then point at their victim and say "look, he is expressing bad feeling and anger!".

Keep an eye on our economy. As promised our Horse and Buggy is breaking down. Don't blame me for the failures, I'm just the Messenger and Whistleblower...

Oh, I see what you did there. A nation doesn't get a free pass to destroy someones life with zero accountability and then point at their victim and say "look, he is expressing bad feeling and anger!".

Keep an eye on our economy. As promised our Horse and Buggy is breaking down. Don't blame me for the failures, I'm just the Messenger and Whistleblower...
You can tell me all about what happened if you like. How did Canada destroy your life?
I'm not mocking you, I'm just truly interested in what could make you so bitter and how government could be responsible?

You can tell me all about what happened if you like. How did Canada destroy your life?
I'm not mocking you, I'm just truly interested in what could make you so bitter and how government could be responsible?

I've stated it ad nauseum. So, I will just continue to educate Americans on what Canada represents. Rest assured, creepy dishonest son of dog Canadian police have cost Canada greatly.

I've stated it ad nauseum. So, I will just continue to educate Americans on what Canada represents. Rest assured, creepy dishonest son of dog Canadian police have cost Canada greatly.
So you got into trouble with the law.
You know you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.

So you got into trouble with the law.
You know you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.

I didn't get in trouble with the law. If I did, I'd have a criminal record or allegations against me. I've offered to meet any agency outside my home and they can arrest me. Of course they cannot, I've not committed a crime. I've simply exposed the Canadian police for what they are, and our system for what it really is. A threat to Canadas national security and Americas interests.

Those without character like to operate with impunity knowing that their political enablers will allow it. As they do so, I watch Canadas biggest city go from #9 most innovative in the world to #44. It will continue.

I didn't get in trouble with the law. If I did, I'd have a criminal record or allegations against me. I've offered to meet any agency outside my home and they can arrest me. Of course they cannot, I've not committed a crime. I've simply exposed the Canadian police for what they are, and our system for what it really is. A threat to Canadas national security and Americas interests.

Those without character like to operate with impunity knowing that their political enablers will allow it. As they do so, I watch Canadas biggest city go from #9 most innovative in the world to #44. It will continue.
What happened? Trudeau government?
I'm not going to try again with you.

I just now received this in an email and I think all Canadians on this board should see it. Apologies for the cowboy music.

I have to say that it even made me feel a little bit patriotic!

Maybe some Americans will get something out of it too, that will further our respective understanding of each other?
We get Canadian Snow Birds here in Florida. Silly little shits for the most part.

We have nothing to learn from them.

We get Canadian Snow Birds here in Florida. Silly little shits for the most part.

We have nothing to learn from them.

Indeed. Just start at the source of a nation and expand from there. The U.S Constitution is more than 200 years old and it is well quotes by citizens and government alike.

Canadas Charter of Rights and Freedoms was signed in 1981, and it is hardly spoken by Canadians. The Creepy Ones don't want citizens to know their Rights, let alone have others fight for them on their behalf. Hence, one reason of many that we lose our best talent.

Our nation is a sad little oligopoly of the weakest citizens.

Indeed. Just start at the source of a nation and expand from there. The U.S Constitution is more than 200 years old and it is well quotes by citizens and government alike.

Canadas Charter of Rights and Freedoms was signed in 1981, and it is hardly spoken by Canadians. The Creepy Ones don't want citizens to know their Rights, let alone have others fight for them on their behalf. Hence, one reason of many that we lose our best talent.

Our nation is a sad little oligopoly of the weakest citizens.
I have met some really good Canadians that come down here. A couple of them shoot at my gun range and they are solid.

However, a lot more of them that I have met are very Liberal.

Unfortunately far too many Americans are just as Libtard crazy.

I have met some really good Canadians that come down here. A couple of them shoot at my gun range and they are solid.

However, a lot more of them that I have met are very Liberal.

Unfortunately far too many Americans are just as Libtard crazy.

Well, I don't like political labels as I have issues with so-called conservatives and so-called liberals of late. It's why I personally identify most closely with libertarians than anything (which is a near non-existent species in Canada) and prefer a debate on an issue by issue basis rather than a broad, groupthink approach.

The problem with Canada as a whole is that conservatism in particular has been a perverted term. May "conservatives" here would have fit in well with the Gestapo or been a prime candidate for a Gulag guard position.

Forum List

Back