Unsustainable: Job Losses Now up to 26 Million

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
We have now erased ALL jobs gained since the end of the Great Recession. In little over one month. You're done for Endless Quarantine Karens. Done for. America won't stand for this.

Jobless claim filings continued at a historically unprecedented pace last week with 4.4 million new signups for unemployment insurance, bringing the total of the past five weeks to 26.4 million, the Labor Department said Thursday.

The total represented a decline of 810,000 from previous weeks, but the five-week sum has now surpassed all of the job gains since the financial crisis.

"Another 4.4" already trending on Twitter.

You lost, Leftists. You lost again. And don't @ me with how this is not political, you were only ever concerned about people's lives. Please. The party of late-term abortions is NEVER concerned about people's lives, or livelihoods, only power.

And you track from division pimp to abortion. Nice segue.

The country is shut down because your savior decided it was more important to hold his ginned up pep rallies. If he pays attention to his actual job, maybe none of this is necessary. But you just won't hold him accountable.
If you're going to give him credit for job gains that started in the Obama era, you have to give him the blame for the job losses on his watch.

Last edited:

You lost, Leftists. You lost again. And don't @ me with how this is not political, you were only ever concerned about people's lives. Please. The party of late-term abortions is NEVER concerned about people's lives, or livelihoods, only power.

And you track from division pimp to abortion. Nice segue.

The country is shut down because your savior decided it was more important to hold his ginned up pep rallies. If he pays attention to his actual job, maybe none of this is necessary. But you just won't hold him accountable.
If you're going to give him credit for job gains that started in the Obama era, you have to give him the blame for the job losses on his watch.

No. He wanted to open up the country ON EASTER and it was YOU ALL that screeched at him like Menopausal Karens off our meds

We have now erased ALL jobs gained since the end of the Great Recession. In little over one month. You're done for Endless Quarantine Karens. Done for. America won't stand for this.

Jobless claim filings continued at a historically unprecedented pace last week with 4.4 million new signups for unemployment insurance, bringing the total of the past five weeks to 26.4 million, the Labor Department said Thursday.

The total represented a decline of 810,000 from previous weeks, but the five-week sum has now surpassed all of the job gains since the financial crisis.

Beter vote trump out because he is backing it then. lol. Remind me who is in charge right now, oh ya Donald Trump.

I have no sympathy for any of you covidiots who lack common sense.
Wanna protest? Knock yourself out, if you get the virus because of your stupidity you deserve to die.

Beter vote trump out because he is backing it then. lol. Remind me who is in charge right now, oh ya Donald Trump.
The media is in charge. They have always been the ones in charge. They just need to gin up enough outrage that they can control any President; just like a puppet on their strings.

Wanna protest? Knock yourself out, if you get the virus because of your stupidity you deserve to die.
And when they are fine and back to work in three weeks while you are suffering from the consequences of 'flattening the curve, YOU deserve to die.

And when they are fine and back to work in three weeks while you are suffering from the consequences of 'flattening the curve, YOU deserve to die.
I still go to work every day.
I’m fighting for the economy while you lazy fucks stay home.

Dopey Donald Trump will now start extolling the virtues of massive unemployment while his howling mob cheers.

Are you this stupid in real life, or do you just pretend to be this stupid when you post...........

The ones pushing unemployment are the democrats....

The media is in charge. They have always been the ones in charge. They just need to gin up enough outrage that they can control any President; just like a puppet on their strings.
Nope trump is in charge and if he bows to other influences that is on him. You know personal responsibility and all that. Used to be a conservative value. Sure would like to see that one come back.

This trend will continue until the idiots in charge understand there is never going to be a perfect risk free moment to start opening things up again and easing these restrictions. I’m not saying you just start everything up again like switching on a light but you are going to have to start taking steps to do so if you want to see this trend change.

This trend will continue until the idiots in charge understand there is never going to be a perfect risk free moment to start opening things up again and easing these restrictions. I’m not saying you just start everything up again like switching on a light but you are going to have to start taking steps to do so if you want to see this trend change.
The only way we have cut down on the infection rate is to isolate the people. Ending isolation will just start the process all over again

Forum List

Back