Union mob protests at Scott Walker's parents' house

Is anybody hearing stories about Bill Clinton being a pedophile? Why aren't these Union thugs upset about that?
They are working to get the age of consent lowered to 9, so they have a card to play to help them unionize when the ISIS/ISIL guys get jobs.

anyone ever recall a time when a gang of conservatives protested in front of Howard Dean or Ed Schultz's house and had no idea what they were protesting? just knew that Soros was paying them to act like a bunch of turkeys bitchin over their hatred over the middle class and rich people.

hat unions hate Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker is well known. They campaigned against him in 2010 and 2014 and led a recall election against him in 2012. They lost all three times.

But their anger has not subsided. And with Walker eyeing a possible 2016 bid for the White House, union leadership’s anger has only grown.

After storming the Wisconsin State House and countless events featuring Governor Walker, the angry mob of union protesters employed a new tactic — protesting outside the home of the governor’s parents.

Union mob protests at Scott Walker s parents house Fox News

disgusting thugs
well being this event almost nearly mirror's benghazi, this would be an ideal issue to bring up in the 2016 presidential debates. I wonder how Hillary will respond when they bring up this event of a bunch of rats protesting in front of the Walker home. did the union turkeys bring any ice tea and skittles when they protested that night? I am just curious.

too bad the parents didn't have a few angry german sheppards there off their leashes.
That would have been fun to watch but the dogs would have probably been put down as a result. But it would have been REAL FUNNY.
IF the dogs had bit those protesters, the poor dogs would've died from the bittere poison that courses through those freaks veins.

I don't know how many of you remember August 5, 1981...but on that date President Ronald Reagan carried out his promise of the biggest mass firing of union labor the country had ever seen. Eleven thousand PATCO workers (air traffic controllers) were axed when they refused to follow the president's orders to return to work or face being fired. They didn't and HE DID. Dumb bastards were never re-hired in their lifetime. Best act by a President of the U.S.A. EVER.

Actually, a lot of them were rehired by Bill Clinton, who lifted the ban in 1993.

To the point, though, the PATCO strike was the signal that employers could screw working folks, and it hasn't been good for the country in general. Some of us are old enough to remember what a middle class looks like...

Obama has destroyed the middle class more than anybody in my life time and I was born when Harry Truman was President.

This is a great example of the cowardly greedy Union mindset.

You don't harass children and you don't harass elderly people and you don't hurt animals but these low life's have never learned simple things like that. Of course we expect uncivilized behavior from greedy Left Wingers.

the dogs would have probably been put down
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<
yaa, because they would have gotten rabies from biting those :asshole:S !!
:lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :up:
well in that case being it would of been cruel and unusual treatment of dogs being forced to bite far lefties, maybe Scott Walkers Parents should keep 2 Komodo Dragons in their front lawn. I would guess that they would eat the protesters.

They should put this in front of their house.
71NkujxHZ8L._SL1500_.jpg

What happened to the Left's rule that Families of officeholders or candidates should be off limits? The Left has no problem with hired Union thugs terrorizing a governor's parents yet screamed for a Republican staffer's head when she called out the Obama girls. WTF???

the dogs would have probably been put down
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<
yaa, because they would have gotten rabies from biting those :asshole:S !!
:lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :up:
well in that case being it would of been cruel and unusual treatment of dogs being forced to bite far lefties, maybe Scott Walkers Parents should keep 2 Komodo Dragons in their front lawn. I would guess that they would eat the protesters.
or just line the front lawn with large posters of Debbie Wasserman in bathing suits.

Forum List

Back