Unhinged Liberal Protester Threatens to Rape Conservative Reporter at Trump Rally – Video

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
You hear him say so, he touches het, and a bunch of liberal pussy's stand up. Lie to protect a man that just made threats....just depends which woman is being threatened!

As if we needed another example of an unhinged leftist saying something totally off the wall at the cesspools of mental illness that are most anti-Trump protests …

While interviewing folks protesting outside the President’s rally in Eire, Pennsylvania on Wednesday, director of Liberty Hangout and founder of Campus Carry Now, Kaitlin Bennet, was threatened by a man who said he had the right to throw her to the ground and rape her.

Last night at the Trump rally in PA, a liberal protester touched me against my consent and said he'd throw me on the ground and rape me. Feminists around him, who say we're supposed to believe women, defended him and denied it happened. This is what the left has come to. #MeToopic.twitter.com/E6R9c0LA9J

— Kaitlin Bennett (@KaitMarieox) October 11, 2018

After the lunatic liberal’s threat, remarkably, according to Kaitlin, feminists (of all people) came to his defense. #BelieveWomen?

Much more at Unhinged Liberal Protester Threatens to Rape Conservative Reporter at Trump Rally - Video - Planet Free Will

SergioGetChopper.jpg

You hear him say so, he touches het, and a bunch of liberal pussy's stand up. Lie to protect a man that just made threats....just depends which woman is being threatened!

As if we needed another example of an unhinged leftist saying something totally off the wall at the cesspools of mental illness that are most anti-Trump protests …

While interviewing folks protesting outside the President’s rally in Eire, Pennsylvania on Wednesday, director of Liberty Hangout and founder of Campus Carry Now, Kaitlin Bennet, was threatened by a man who said he had the right to throw her to the ground and rape her.

Last night at the Trump rally in PA, a liberal protester touched me against my consent and said he'd throw me on the ground and rape me. Feminists around him, who say we're supposed to believe women, defended him and denied it happened. This is what the left has come to. #MeToopic.twitter.com/E6R9c0LA9J

After the lunatic liberal’s threat, remarkably, according to Kaitlin, feminists (of all people) came to his defense. #BelieveWomen?

Much more at Unhinged Liberal Protester Threatens to Rape Conservative Reporter at Trump Rally - Video - Planet Free Will

I doubt the guy meant it , though he was attacking her with this argument I've heard a lot. That if you supported Cavenaugh, it meant you are in support of rape. It's the same as if you voted for Trump you must be a fascist so you deserve whatever you get. If your a woman and you supported Cavenaugh, then its like you should be raped yourself..it is a very sick way of looking at things

Females need to arm themselves. These degenerates will start attacking women a lot more.

Forum List

Back