Undertaker explains mysterious White clotting in vaccinated bodies

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
This is a video all you vaccinated should watch. You may not like Crowder, but this undertaker explains what he has seen in the UK.

He talks about more than just the white rubbery clotting in arteries of vaccinated. He talks about remdesivir being used in hospitals that are killing healthy people as well.

What’s in the vax? Short answer: You don’t want to know.

The following report from Austria discusses the poisonous substances that are acknowledged to be present in the Moderna and Pfizer jabs. If they were in any other product, it would not be allowed to injected into human beings.

My sympathies go out to those who succumbed to pressure and took the experimental mRNA treatment intended to mitigate the effects of infection with the Wuhan Coronavirus. If I had taken the vax, I don’t know how I would cope with all this information. I would probably go into a different line of work, so I wouldn’t have to hear about it.

Many thanks to Hellequin GB for translating this article from the Austrian weekly Der Wochenblick. The translator’s comments are in square brackets:

Completely unsuitable for humans:
Toxic substances in Covid vaccines

Harmful substances were found in the Corona vaccines right from the start. Dr. Hannes Strasser looked at how toxic the substances are and found out that some of them are not permitted at all.
by Dr. Hannes Strasser

E590C8A0-0D15-46B2-BF11-58E11DC390A2.png

This is a video all you vaccinated should watch. You may not like Crowder, but this undertaker explains what he has seen in the UK.

He talks about more than just the white rubbery clotting in arteries of vaccinated. He talks about remdesivir being used in hospitals that are killing healthy people as well.

That guy has absolutely no clue what he is talking about.

He doesn't even recognize that the white stuff he brought in the tube that he was showing off to the camera for dramatic effect is simply atherosclerotic plaque. There's nothing "mysterious" about it.

Last edited:
That guy has absolutely no clue what he is talking about.

He doesn't even recognize that the white stuff he brought in the tube that he was showing off to the camera for dramatic effect is simply atherosclerotic plaque. There's nothing "mysterious" about it.
LOL what a joke. That would be extremely rare in young people. This shit is building up in the entire circulatory system in vaxxed people.

I didn’t figure you to be a Big Pharma and Deep State stooge that is willing to go along with this shit.

LOL what a joke. That would be extremely rare in young people. This shit is building up in the entire circulatory system in vaxxed people.

I didn’t figure you to be a Big Pharma and Deep State stooge that is willing to go along with this shit.

I felt the same way. :dunno:

Some people may ask why aren’t more doctors and morticians coming out and saying something? They talk about it in the video. Everyone is making big money off this. Funeral homes are often small businesses, and they don’t want to deal with the social and government pressure should they speak out. They just take the hush money and say nothing. Which really shouldn’t surprise anyone, when we look at the illegal and unconstitutional Vax mandates, over 90% of people caved and went along with it. They didn’t want to risk losing their jobs.

I guess you are forgetting one you sourced who said this crap was found in those who were unvaccinated also.

Other embalmers have been saying the same thing for about a year.

Forum List

Back