~Understanding Women~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Men..you are in luck, there is finally a book that has just been published, on everything you need to know, on how to understand us women *smiles*

Attachments

• $big book.jpg
    $big book.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 66
Reminds me of an old joke. Man finds a bottle on the beach.

Polishes it up...geenie pops out. Gets one wish. "Build me a bridge to Hawaii."

Geenie says "That's crazy...do you know how far it is to Hawaii...pick something else."

Man says "OK, I want to understand women."

Geenie says "So that bridge, one lane or two?"

I don't need no stinking book to understand women. I know everything about them there is to know. Women tremble when I'm in the same room with them cause they know that I am aware of the scam. Note... Please don't tell my wife I said this.

Women are impossible to understand!

A business man operating a store in a small town in Maine received an invoice for
two month's supply of merchandise. Knowing that his clerk was a graduate of the University of
Maine, he called her into his office and asked her, If I gave you $20,000 minus 14%
how much would take off. She looked at him for a moment and said, everything but
my earrings!

:eusa_eh:

Men..you are in luck, there is finally a book that has just been published, on everything you need to know, on how to understand us women *smiles*

And that image is only the CLIFF notes of the book.

The actual manual, if you elect to purchase it, will be delivered to your home via tractor-trailer.

A women came into a hardware store to buy a nut.

"Do you want a screw for that nut?" the salesman asked her.

No, but I'll blow you for that darling toaster oven in the housewares department" she replied.

what makes it so hard is no two women are the same.

you guys just seek the same thing from each woman.

In there lies your confusion.

Due to the fact I am married to a Pacific Islander, I only need to buy her a fish head and some sea shells on top of the other stuff and I am good.

Forum List

Back