uncle bens rice is changed

Uncle Ben’s rice was named after two famous black men. One was a farmer famous for his rice…the other a chef. Nothing negative about that brand.
And the family of the woman who portrayed Aunt Jemima was not happy with Quaker for rebranding and have since contacted them requesting they preserve their grandmothers legacy.
Exactly!

now it is bens original. i love how black people disgrace their own hidtory and proud historical people who were proud these brans and had their pictures on them. add this to change in aunt jemmima/. they are going to fix it were black person cn never be a brand ever.,
hidtory?

brans?

jemmimma?

cn?

Seriously, man/woman/child! Are you fucking illiterate or suffer from a brain defect?

What's wrong with the Uncle?

Having a problem with Grandma sleeping around interracially? (She was a slut)

Besides...I like his rice. It's great for paella and gumbo and a million various ways.

It's madness
hattie-mcdaniel-youtube-screen-shot.jpg
Maybe we should cancel her Oscar
because she played the part of a maid in the slave days.
1630618998130.png

Hattie McDaniel was the first
African American to win an Academy Award, in 1940.​

So they took a popular and long standing product that from 1943 to 2020 was never considered racist, and featured a black man that was known for the quality of the rice he grew.............and renamed it................ to not be racist?

They took something that wasnt racist and changed the name to not be racist?

This, this is why our country is going down the shitter. All our fucking problems and this is whats so important to everyone?

Jesus fucking christ I dont understand whats wrong with people who came up with this idea and the ones who support it.

So they took a popular and long standing product that from 1943 to 2020 was never considered racist, and featured a black man that was known for the quality of the rice he grew.............and renamed it................ to not be racist?

They took something that wasnt racist and changed the name to not be racist?

This, this is why our country is going down the shitter. All our fucking problems and this is whats so important to everyone?

Jesus fucking christ I dont understand whats wrong with people who came up with this idea and the ones who support it.
Peter Parker can have an Uncle Ben because he's Spiderman but the fine dining Chefs can't have an Uncle Ben because that's racist....we are stuck calling him just "Ben".

That's just wrong on so many levels.

Forum List

Back