Unbelievable! Fetterman re-gains mental faculties? Respects Trump's popularity.. strengths

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I was really blown away by this. I mean, we've seen this guy muttering and stuttering in Congress. But he often sounds downright eloquent here, when speaking of Trump.

Someone must have been praying for him?

:)

Oh wait... I just read this part about how Fetterman thinks Bidum is "sharp"

NEVERMIND!

:(

How is it that normal Americans have more intelligence and wisdom than the people holding office?

well, at least 90% of the time, that seems true.... Then you look at James Comer.. Jim Jordan.. Cruz.

But generally... I guess normal people don't exactly relish running for office. You have to be rather narcissistic, right?

and/or greedy. I mean, look at all the candidates who end up millionaires once elected!

can you say

Insider trading?

How is it that normal Americans have more intelligence and wisdom than the people holding office?

well, at least 90% of the time, that seems true.... Then you look at James Comer.. Jim Jordan.. Cruz.

But generally... I guess normal people don't exactly relish running for office. You have to be rather narcissistic, right?

and/or greedy. I mean, look at all the candidates who end up millionaires once elected!

can you say

Insider trading?
I prefer to call it greasing palms, but what evah.

Just goes to show you Pennsylvanians would vote for a fence post for US Senator and then pay for all his rehab bills while he drools all over himself and can't change his own diapers.

can you say

Insider trading?
Yeah, Uncle RICO (Biden) has done pretty well for himself. ;)

Forum List

Back