Ukrainians Have 'ripped the guts out of pootler's' military | Mark Galeotti

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Ukrainians Have 'ripped the guts out of pootler's' military | Mark Galeotti​

The cost of backing Ukraine fully (to get back all it's land) will be immense, the cost of not backing Ukraine will be incalculable.

Ukrainians Have 'ripped the guts out of pootler's' military | Mark Galeotti​

The cost of backing Ukraine fully (to get back all it's land) will be immense, the cost of not backing Ukraine will be incalculable.

Nah, its time for the US to tighten its belt. No more wasteful spending. Republicans will take Congress in November and that will be the end of Ukraine war funds.

Russia now has what it wanted, destroyed Biological labs and Eastern Ukraine. NATO will not let it go until they start WWIII

will be the end of Ukraine
in your wet dreams ivan, muzzy ´s lover

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

Up to 70% of Russia's Reserve & Older not yet mothballed Military Vehicles have been Damaged ,Captured or lost ( With an additional 25% of their most modern First Line Vehicles also Captured Damaged or Lost .

Republicans will take Congress in November and that will be the end of Ukraine war funds.
I think yes to the first part, and no to the second.

Republican support for the spending already authorized was 70% in the House and 80% in the Senate. For the most part, the ones who voted against (like Lauren Boebert) had alternative Ukraine packages that were less "porky", and were more Ukraine-centric.

My personal view is that Biden is completely cowed by Putin, and the US response has been pathetic.

Up to 70% of Russia's Reserve & Older not yet mothballed Military Vehicles have been Damaged ,Captured or lost ( With an additional 25% of their most modern First Line Vehicles also Captured Damaged or Lost .

I think yes to the first part, and no to the second.

Republican support for the spending already authorized was 70% in the House and 80% in the Senate. For the most part, the ones who voted against (like Lauren Boebert) had alternative Ukraine packages that were less "porky", and were more Ukraine-centric.

My personal view is that Biden is completely cowed by Putin, and the US response has been pathetic.

Forum List

Back