Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Is Tied to Klaus Schwab, Justin Trudeau, and Other Global Elites

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Well, after the US and the EU teamed up with George Soros in 2014 to use an actual insurrection to oust the democratically elected then President who is surprised.

Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has stated that Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was one of the reasons he got into politics.

After leaving his career as a comedian and entertainer and becoming Ukraine’s president in April 2019, Zelenskyy hailed Trudeau as “one of those leaders who inspired” him “to join politics,” when he became Ukraine’s president in 2019.

ike Trudeau, Zelenskyy is an acolyte of Klaus Schwab’s World Economic Forum, the globalist organization behind the now-infamous “Great Reset” agenda, which tells the world that by the year 2030, “You’ll own nothing and you’ll be happy.”

The ubiquitous support for Zelenskyy by the elite, including support from “defund the police” and Black Lives Matter leftist mega-donor George Soros, Trudeau, American President Joe Biden, and all sides of mainstream media, has led many to question the true motivation behind the West’s condemnation of Russia and a concern that a push for yet another foreign war involving the West is underfoot.

On Tuesday, for example, Ukrainian journalist Daria Kaleniuk made an emotional demand to British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, asking him to instruct NATO to enter the war in Ukraine. After the event was praised in Western media, reports surfaced showing that Kaleniuk is not just a journalist, but a member of the WEF and runs initiatives backed by Soros throughout Eastern Europe.

Read the Whole Article

Justin Trudeau seemed liked a decent fellow previously.. That is how he initially got elected.

Ukraine has been seeking money/investors and where else would you go for that?

Well, after the US and the EU teamed up with George Soros in 2014 to use an actual insurrection to oust the democratically elected then President who is surprised.

Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has stated that Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was one of the reasons he got into politics.​
After leaving his career as a comedian and entertainer and becoming Ukraine’s president in April 2019, Zelenskyy hailed Trudeau as “one of those leaders who inspired” him “to join politics,” when he became Ukraine’s president in 2019.​
...​
ike Trudeau, Zelenskyy is an acolyte of Klaus Schwab’s World Economic Forum, the globalist organization behind the now-infamous “Great Reset” agenda, which tells the world that by the year 2030, “You’ll own nothing and you’ll be happy.”​
The ubiquitous support for Zelenskyy by the elite, including support from “defund the police” and Black Lives Matter leftist mega-donor George Soros, Trudeau, American President Joe Biden, and all sides of mainstream media, has led many to question the true motivation behind the West’s condemnation of Russia and a concern that a push for yet another foreign war involving the West is underfoot.​
On Tuesday, for example, Ukrainian journalist Daria Kaleniuk made an emotional demand to British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, asking him to instruct NATO to enter the war in Ukraine. After the event was praised in Western media, reports surfaced showing that Kaleniuk is not just a journalist, but a member of the WEF and runs initiatives backed by Soros throughout Eastern Europe.​
Surprised: No one.

No one with a functioning brain that is.

Klaus Schwab.

1646432400892.png

Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has stated that Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was one of the reasons he got into politics.​
After leaving his career as a comedian and entertainer and becoming Ukraine’s president in April 2019, Zelenskyy hailed Trudeau as “one of those leaders who inspired” him “to join politics,” when he became Ukraine’s president in 2019.​
...​
ike Trudeau, Zelenskyy is an acolyte of Klaus Schwab’s World Economic Forum, the globalist organization behind the now-infamous “Great Reset” agenda, which tells the world that by the year 2030, “You’ll own nothing and you’ll be happy.”​
The ubiquitous support for Zelenskyy by the elite, including support from “defund the police” and Black Lives Matter leftist mega-donor George Soros, Trudeau, American President Joe Biden, and all sides of mainstream media, has led many to question the true motivation behind the West’s condemnation of Russia and a concern that a push for yet another foreign war involving the West is underfoot.​
On Tuesday, for example, Ukrainian journalist Daria Kaleniuk made an emotional demand to British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, asking him to instruct NATO to enter the war in Ukraine. After the event was praised in Western media, reports surfaced showing that Kaleniuk is not just a journalist, but a member of the WEF and runs initiatives backed by Soros throughout Eastern Europe.​
The Glowbully Pulpit

The pseudo-Conservative Talking Heads weren't duped; by demonizing Putin, they've revealed their true colors: UN-flag blue. They dress up in our flag, but their underwear is Globalist Blue.

Actually, IIRC, she was also an organizer of the rent-a-mob Soros/Obama administration funded organization that was trying to get Prosecutor General Shokin fired for investigating the Biden/Burisma corruption.

Eventually, in a dementia mind haze, Biden admitted to his crime on a live streamed video.

When someone suffers from dementia, many perverts and criminals kinda lose their natural filters and say and do shit that is not in their best interest to say or do in public. (For example: Biden grabbing little prepubescent girls and admitting to felonies on video)

Last edited:

Good God help us...... Unbelievable..

Well we've done seen a preview of the tyrant Trudeau, so what do we really know about this Zelinksky ? What if Putin is right to go into Ukraine ?

I watched this video trying to get some kind of clarity. Help me out y'all.

Actually, IIRC, she was also an organizer of the rent-a-mob Soros/Obama administration funded organization that was trying to get Prosecutor General Shokin fired for investigating the Biden/Burisma corruption.

Eventually, in a dementia mind haze, Biden admitted to his crime on a live streamed video.
So do these people want world war ?? I don't understand.

When seeing the leftist political class getting behind something or someone, it brings great fear to what might happen next or what the set up is going to be next. Global world order to be controlled by technology and tyrant's isn't my idea of the individuality of nation's, culture's and diversity in the world being freely supported.

It's a march towards some groups idea of forcing control in the world, and what comes next is slavery of the mind.

Last edited:

...​
Another Putin lover.

Just for the record Rod thought I should tell you people I received an invitation many moons ago to go to a WEF meetup. Heck I used to get all sorts of invites to stuff like that around the globe. My only aspirations were to raise my children and take care of my family and business as needed. So all those invites went into the trash. Now if I were a president of a country that was struggling to overcome loads of previous corruption and get away from communist leanings I probably would have taken up those global invites.

It is kinda depressing so many that I agree with on many issues are gun-ho on slamming a man who really does appear to be trying to do what is best for his country. Instead I would think you's all be showing the hypocrisy of Put and crew doubling back over their own damn words trying to justify their murderous acts.

So do these people want world war ?? I don't understand.

They've made Putin their scape goat, otherwise in order to use him to badger their perceived enemies over their head in order to distract from their hideous agenda's. Watch how they do it, as it is so easily readable.
Bullshit. Put trapped himself in his own insatiable greed.

Just for the record Rod thought I should tell you people I received an invitation many moons ago to go to a WEF meetup. Heck I used to get all sorts of invites to stuff like that around the globe. My only aspirations were to raise my children and take care of my family and business as needed. So all those invites went into the trash. Now if I were a president of a country that was struggling to overcome loads of previous corruption and get away from communist leanings I probably would have taken up those global invites.

It is kinda depressing so many that I agree with on many issues are gun-ho on slamming a man who really does appear to be trying to do what is best for his country. Instead I would think you's all be showing the hypocrisy of Put and crew doubling back over their own damn words trying to justify their murderous acts.

War is pure hell for sure, but we aren't dealing with Sadam Hussein and his propaganda minister. We are dealing with someone that has real weapon's of mass destruction. This ain't no joke, and all the postering, loud mouthed rhetoric, and use of the situation to pump ourselves up, along with other regimes up in this precarious situation or to support someone we truly don't know, especially as an average working class citizen who doesn't truly know, is really a bothersome thing. Does anyone truly know what to trust anymore ?

Forum List

Back