Ukraine's counter-offensive I Regular updates I The 🇷🇺 Rats are on the Run I Why Moscow SUCKS AT WAR ?

Ignore the jerk. If a moron eats shit what may you expect to come out of him?
Winkle Titty and Toomuchbooze are two Trolls who are essentially chatting to each other with about 90% of all posts beng passed by Winkle to us from his Troll colleagues at the Troll factory . Odds are they are both also Killer Shot Deniers and full of poison which has warped their neurorological systems . We should pity the pair of them .A couple of real pests, but they both need professional help .

eats shit
ivan (pederast ) you have been eating shit off asshole of your khans for centuries . say Chechnya is GREAT , YOU SLAVE !

YOU IN ONE PICTURE :
F1luaJyWcAAybMF

So, what about the "counter-offensive"? Looks like the Ukrainians just continue committing suicide by frontal attacks without air and/or artillery support against well-prepared Russian defense.

Alert , alert Pests around .Winkle Titty and Toomuchbooze are two Trolls who are essentially chatting to each other with about 90% of all posts beng passed by Winkle to us from his Troll colleagues at the Troll factory . Odds are they are both also Killer Shot Deniers and full of poison which has warped their neurorological systems . We should pity the pair of them .A couple of real pests and they both need professional help or euthanized , as Ally Pally Park sensibly suggests .

Forum List

Back