Ukraine War Making Climate Change Worse

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Just wondering what all the lefties on here think about the Ukraine War making climate change worse. If we really want to save the environment, should we abandon Ukraine? Don't you want to save the environment? How can you pass laws spending billions or dollars to help save the environment while you let Russia pollute away in excessive amounts due to the war in Ukraine? If we're really worried about the planet's impending doom, shouldn't we be doing everything we can to stop that, including letting Putin have his way? And this isn't even addressing the environmental disaster that could happen if something goes terribly wrong at the nuclear power plant.

We should either go in there and push Russia back to the stone age or tell Ukraine to make a deal and stop this war.... too many people are dying... which is sadly what the biden Xi elites want.....

Funny how the politicians like Ears never says anything about the biggest culprits of AGW…US military and all the wars caused by the MIC.

Yes but war brings death and also it contributes to millions dying from starvation since the Ukraine produced so much food in the world.

Simply put, you have fewer carbon footprints as more and more die.

So it is hard to judge for the Climate Cultists which is better.

Yes but war brings death and also it contributes to millions dying from starvation since the Ukraine produced so much food in the world.

Simply put, you have fewer carbon footprints as more and more die.

So it is hard to judge for the Climate Cultists which is better.
You might be right.

You might be right.
I don't want to be, but as I witness policy after policy that contributes to a culture of death, with abortion rights leading the charge world wide, I have trouble coming to any other conclusion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back