Ukraine: The children's camp that became an execution ground

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Hold Muscovy and pootler personally accountable. Make them compensate those they victimized and the families of those they killed!!

Since Russian forces were pushed back from Kyiv at the end of March, the bodies of more than 1,000 civilians have been discovered in the Bucha region - many hastily buried in shallow graves. The BBC has learned that around 650 people were shot in what a senior police official has described as executions. Sarah Rainsford has been investigating what happened at a children's summer camp - now being treated as a crime scene.
*This report contains material some readers will find disturbing*

1652729541974.png

There are several phone intercepts of Russian military claiming to enjoy these atrocities even upon children.

Yesterday I think it was one of Put'ns butt buddies that claimed Ukraine was releasing the worst of criminals and sending them into battle. That tells me that is what Russia has been doing.

There are several phone intercepts of Russian military claiming to enjoy these atrocities even upon children.

Yesterday I think it was one of Put'ns butt buddies that claimed Ukraine was releasing the worst of criminals and sending them into battle. That tells me that is what Russia has been doing.

Ukraine Releases Names Of Russian Soldiers Suspected Of ...

https://www.rferl.org › ukraine-torture-bucha-russians-...

1652736577944.png

Ukrainian Prosecutor-General Iryna Venediktova has released the names of 10 Russian soldiers suspected of torturing civilians in the town of Bucha, ...

Forum List

Back