Ukraine Refusing to Give US Info about Military Ops, despite Receiving Billions

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
There's a reason that several other European nations consider Ukraine one of the most corrupt nations. Money laundering is just one of them.

According to the New York Times, US intelligence agencies have a far better picture of Russia’s military operations than Ukraine’s.

Even in high-level talks with Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Mark Milley, Ukrainian officials have only shared their strategic goals, not their operational plans.

Washington has such little information on Ukraine’s operations that it has tried to learn information from other countries operating in Ukraine.

Washington has even tried getting information from training sessions with Ukrainian forces, and even from Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky’s public comments.

The Times report indicated that
"information gaps within the U.S. government could make it more difficult for the Biden administration to decide how to target military aid as it sends billions of dollars in weapons to Ukraine."

Further, it cited US officials who said "the Ukrainian government gave them few classified briefings or details about their operational plans."

"Ukrainian officials acknowledged that they did not tell the Americans everything."

..​

several other European nations consider Ukraine one of the most corrupt nations.
No....pretty much the world does.

It's a corrupt shithole that deserves to be overthrown.

Don't forget that many of those billions are gonna roll right back into D.C.

...because we are a corrupt shithole as well.

1654991349354.png

How's Ole Joe' supposed to get his 10% of that $40 billion if the Ukraine has to tell us what they're doing?

*****SMILE*****

:)

There's a reason that several other European nations consider Ukraine one of the most corrupt nations. Money laundering is just one of them.

According to the New York Times, US intelligence agencies have a far better picture of Russia’s military operations than Ukraine’s.
Even in high-level talks with Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Mark Milley, Ukrainian officials have only shared their strategic goals, not their operational plans.
Washington has such little information on Ukraine’s operations that it has tried to learn information from other countries operating in Ukraine.
Washington has even tried getting information from training sessions with Ukrainian forces, and even from Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky’s public comments.
The Times report indicated that "information gaps within the U.S. government could make it more difficult for the Biden administration to decide how to target military aid as it sends billions of dollars in weapons to Ukraine."
Further, it cited US officials who said "the Ukrainian government gave them few classified briefings or details about their operational plans."
"Ukrainian officials acknowledged that they did not tell the Americans everything."
..​

Hunter has to get his cut first

With all due respect...would YOU share life and death information with the Biden Administration? They're idiots led by someone who's apt to blurt out god knows what any time they let him out of his room.

With all due respect, we have a right to know.

Of course, part of it could be 10% for the big guy.

With all due respect...would YOU share life and death information with the Biden Administration? They're idiots led by someone who's apt to blurt out god knows what any time they let him out of his room.
Damn, I hate sayin it, but you are close to the right track, I think. The last administration leaked like a sieve also, so not saying it is just Joe, but the nature of Washington, DC. Everybody wants to be somebodies friend and everybody want to break news or share knowledge without being quoted only the info gets out there.

The Times report indicated that
"information gaps within the U.S. government could make it more difficult for the Biden administration to decide how to target military aid as it sends billions of dollars in weapons to Ukraine."

..​

Fuck Ukraine. 10% for the Big Guy

Far more likely they pre-sold the equipment to ISIS and the Taliban at big mark ups.

Idiots....most of that money is getting tucked away in private bank accounts....I mean how stupid are we? Switzerland is investigating a Zalensky account with almost a billion dollars in it.

Damn, I hate sayin it, but you are close to the right track, I think. The last administration leaked like a sieve also, so not saying it is just Joe, but the nature of Washington, DC. Everybody wants to be somebodies friend and everybody want to break news or share knowledge without being quoted only the info gets out there.
Also the graft is probably monumental. Any close look is going to show that.

I'm thinking that it's more about Joe being apt to blurt out something he shouldn't, White. When he gets off the teleprompter you never know what he's going to start talking about.

1655004608775.png

I can see it now, the Ukraine buys $40 billion dollars of military equipment then surrenders to Russia and gives them all that equipment, while Ukraine forms a new Warsaw Pact like alliance with Russia, as the US military evacs refugees back the United States as Kiev falls to the commies and the Big Guy gets his 10%.

*****SMILE*****

Hell . . . no.

Corrupt devils or evil angels, the Ukes would be fools to give that idiot, or his handlers, anything approaching confidentiality.

View attachment 656812

I can see it now, the Ukraine buys $40 billion dollars of military equipment then surrenders to Russia and gives them all that equipment, while Ukraine forms a new Warsaw Pact like alliance with Russia, as the US military evacs refugees back the United States as Kiev falls to the commies and the Big Guy gets his 10%.

*****SMILE*****

Exactly....you actually get it.

I'm thinking that it's more about Joe being apt to blurt out something he shouldn't, White. When he gets off the teleprompter you never know what he's going to start talking about.
Yeah, but we've seen that before, in other Presidents. Joe's are just another example of comic gaffs, that are always fun at to poke fun at, no matter who is in office. I am seriously talking about people inside or at the periphery of inside, possibly sharing information, possibly information that could add to a tactical puzzle piece with reporters or friends in bars, showing off, they think they are insiders with tid bits, that could reveal future plans. Picking up the small random puzzle pieces and putting them together is how it's really done.
We have seen information intentionally dropped by the administration as to the type of intel being given to Ukraine. There is simply never a valid reason to publicly disclose this, as it discloses, possibilities. Not to forget, we also have people that are privy, that do not like the administration (true in any administration) that could leak something on purpose, publicly or sadly more directly.
Lastly, a couple of good reasons, not to share plans. It is their war, not ours, even if we are picking up major portions of the tab. They guard freedom of operation from having hands tied, by people on another continent passing judgement on plans. Sometimes it is better you don't know for all involved, no matter how much somebody wants to know. And, finally, it is not our war and we do publicly do not want to be dragged into it, first hand. By Ukraine not sharing certain plans, and it's becoming public, they aren't sharing certain plans, it lends psuedo international plausible deniability, in case Ukraine determines it has to do something, that would not or could not be publicly supported by the US (whether they privately support it or not). If that is part of the reason, as an American, one has to salute the (stand-up guy nature of) Ukrainian government.

Every time Trump met with, or had a phone call with a foreign leader, the details or transcripts were leaked to the press and all kinds of bullshit narratives were pushed by the dems.

Of course Ukraine can't give operational details to D.C. It would be criminally stupid to endanger UA forces that way. If the Pentagon has a better picture of Russian operations, it means the UA has better OPSEC. I have no problem with that.

Every time Trump met with, or had a phone call with a foreign leader, the details or transcripts were leaked to the press and all kinds of bullshit narratives were pushed by the dems.

Of course Ukraine can't give operational details to D.C. It would be criminally stupid to endanger UA forces that way. If the Pentagon has a better picture of Russian operations, it means the UA has better OPSEC. I have no problem with that.
Yeah um....I'm thinking you're trusting the fox with the hen house keys and pretending he's not hungry.

Forum List

Back