Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: “They Are Men, Must Go Back and Fight.”

From your link how did they determine that she was a man, they are not biologist nor is the Supreme Court nominee

Yet, on 12 March at about 4am, after a long and humiliating search, border guards determined she was a man and prevented her at into Poland.
Prolly found the hose....
Now wait just a minute. Are these biological men pretending to be women or are they biological women pretending to be men or both?

Jo

Last edited:
We hear all sorts of propaganda about how Ukies are willing to stand and fight when in fact they won't let any man out of the country.

We hear all sorts of propaganda about how Ukies are willing to stand and fight when in fact they won't let any man out of the country.
Males ages 18 to 60 not allowed to leave
Ukraine. Many Ukrainians who initially fled returned after the call to take up arms by Zelensky. Forced to fight ain't right in my book. Definitely not a country supporting self-determination nor independent thinkers. When people talk about Ukraine being a democracy I have to wonder, what kind of books are they reading?

2022 marta 23 Pravda.ru
'Klialsia, chto on mirnyi, chto edes' zhivet.
He swore that he was peaceful, that he lives here.

Po nemu vidno, eto boevik.
It looks like he's a fighter.

On takzhe dobavil, chto eto ne pervyi sluchai, kogda ukrainskie siloviki pereodevaiutsia v zhenshchin dlia vykhoda iz oruzhennykh naselennykh punktov.
He also added that this is not the first time that Ukrainian security forces disguise themselves as women to leave armed settlements.'

Males ages 18 to 60 not allowed to leave
Ukraine. Many Ukrainians who initially fled returned after the call to take up arms by Zelensky. Forced to fight ain't right in my book. Definitely not a country supporting self-determination nor independent thinkers. When people talk about Ukraine being a democracy I have to wonder, what kind of books are they reading?
Ukraine is a cesspool of political corruption... International drug and money laundering.... As well as the capital for child sex trafficking in Central Europe.

They have jails full of political prisoners which are now released to fight... And 8 years worth of Terror, rape, murder and kidnapping perpetrated against the Russian speaking provinces. There's a reason why Putin attacked them and it's being completely ignored by the Western media but you can find a lot of good information through the BBC through Al Jazeera news and several other off-continent actual news sources.

Ukraine is a cesspool of political corruption... International drug and money laundering.... As well as the capital for child sex trafficking in Central Europe.

They have jails full of political prisoners which are now released to fight... And 8 years worth of Terror, rape, murder and kidnapping perpetrated against the Russian speaking provinces. There's a reason why Putin attacked them and it's being completely ignored by the Western media but you can find a lot of good information through the BBC through Al Jazeera news and several other off-continent actual news sources.
Good thing Russians only arrest homos and have no political prisoners!

2022 marta 23 Pravda.ru
'Klialsia, chto on mirnyi, chto edes' zhivet.
He swore that he was peaceful, that he lives here.

Po nemu vidno, eto boevik.
It looks like he's a fighter.

On takzhe dobavil, chto eto ne pervyi sluchai, kogda ukrainskie siloviki pereodevaiutsia v zhenshchin dlia vykhoda iz oruzhennykh naselennykh punktov.
He also added that this is not the first time that Ukrainian security forces disguise themselves as women to leave armed settlements.'
That was one of the first thoughts I had related to a video discussing the history of war in Ukraine and Russia and how it’s nothing new when the opposition dresses as civilians during surrender. The life force is strong with most people who want to live another day. I don’t blame anyone who is forced to fight by conscription to dress as a civilian in order to live. The opinion of the analyst was that the other side is usually OK with it because it means they don’t have to do anything in return when these fighters disguise themselves as civilians.

That was one of the first thoughts I had related to a video discussing the history of war in Ukraine and Russia and how it’s nothing new when the opposition dresses as civilians during surrender. The life force is strong with most people who want to live another day. I don’t blame anyone who is forced to fight by conscription to dress as a civilian in order to live. The opinion of the analyst was that the other side is usually OK with it because it means they don’t have to do anything in return when these fighters disguise themselves as civilians.
There must be many who never took sides and simply wanted to live in peace. One analyst said that cross-dressing actually preserves masculinity, though likely did not mean it in this context.

There must be many who never took sides and simply wanted to live in peace. One analyst said that cross-dressing actually preserves masculinity, though likely did not mean it in this context.
Damn straight.... nobody asked those poor people if it was alright to come in and burn down their country... Zalensky didn't ask them either.

JO

Did anyone really believe it would get better when they started by supporting neo-nazis and racists?
I have yet to see even the slightest bit of proof for this weird nazi claim that you people keep peddling.

If they werent fighting, wouldnt Russia have wrapped this up in a week?

This statement by Zelenskyy is a tremendous sign. Shows that Russia and Ukraine aren't that far apart.

It would be fabulous if the two sides could mend fences and merge into an new USSR "Union of Straight, Sane Republics" based upon both states commitment to normalcy.

Amazing what happens when you have something important to worry about and don't have time to play around with self-indulgent fantasies.

It was the same thing in the United States. When it was necessary to send men to the beaches on Normandy and Iwo Jima, even a leftard idol like FDR didn't have the transexual soldiers dolled up in full regalia.

Serious times means that liberal fantasies have to sit down, at least for a while, even among the left.

I noticed you couldnt produce this evidence. Thats good enough for me to know that its bullshit.
Your ignorance is your problem. I'm not your tutor and this information is readily available. Instead of displaying your ignorance for all to see, you should try a search engine and few minutes of research. It will make you look less stupid in the future.

Forum List

Back