UK study shows Vaccines can cause blood clots/ITP

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Just like I’ve been warning all of you for months, but I was called a “conspiracy theorist”.

Well, here’s the science:

A recent study analyzed Scotland’s national cohort of 2.53 million adults who received the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, to determine the association of blood clotting and low blood platelet counts with the vaccines.

The study was led by Dr. Aziz Sheikh and his team at the University of Edinburgh in the United Kingdom. The results appear in Nature MedicineTrusted Source.

All kinds of negative things about these "vaccines" are coming out.
I plan on being a survivor of the "big pharma apocalypse" so i aint jabbing myself with that bullshit.
Ill let you idiots be the test subjects :D

Just like I’ve been warning all of you for months, but I was called a “conspiracy theorist”.

A recent study analyzed Scotland’s national cohort of 2.53 million adults who received the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, to determine the association of blood clotting and low blood platelet counts with the vaccines.

The study was led by Dr. Aziz Sheikh and his team at the University of Edinburgh in the United Kingdom. The results appear in Nature MedicineTrusted Source.
Along with:

1. Antiphospholipid syndrome
  2. Arteriosclerosis / atherosclerosis
  3. Certain medications, such as oral contraceptives and hormone therapy drugs
  4. Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
  5. Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) (DVT)
  6. Factor V Leiden
  7. Family history of blood clots
  8. Heart arrhythmia (heart rhythm problems)
  9. Heart attack
  10. Heart failure
  11. Obesity
  12. Peripheral artery disease (PAD)
  13. Polycythemia vera
  14. Pregnancy
  15. Prolonged sitting or bed rest
  16. Pulmonary embolism (blood clot in an artery in the lung)
  17. Smoking
  18. Stroke
  19. Surgery

Along with:

1. Antiphospholipid syndrome
  2. Arteriosclerosis / atherosclerosis
  3. Certain medications, such as oral contraceptives and hormone therapy drugs
  4. Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
  5. Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) (DVT)
  6. Factor V Leiden
  7. Family history of blood clots
  8. Heart arrhythmia (heart rhythm problems)
  9. Heart attack
  10. Heart failure
  11. Obesity
  12. Peripheral artery disease (PAD)
  13. Polycythemia vera
  14. Pregnancy
  15. Prolonged sitting or bed rest
  16. Pulmonary embolism (blood clot in an artery in the lung)
  17. Smoking
  18. Stroke
  19. Surgery
Yea and funny how they don’t get these blood clots or develop ITP until right after getting the Vax.

Now go pound sand.

All kinds of negative things about these "vaccines" are coming out.
I plan on being a survivor of the "big pharma apocalypse" so i aint jabbing myself with that bullshit.
Ill let you idiots be the test subjects :D
You're nuts.

Fear and hate are the dominant emotions driving those above. I wonder how many others will suffer from Covid and other communicable diseases when they listen to the irrational posters such as those above.

Fear and hate are the dominant emotions driving those above. I wonder how many others will suffer from Covid and other communicable diseases when they listen to the irrational posters above.
Are you saying all the doctors and scientists making these claims about the vaccines are fake news? Are you saying they did do legit human trials?
You probably are, arent ya dumbfuck? :lol:

Fear and hate are the dominant emotions driving those above. I wonder how many others will suffer from Covid and other communicable diseases when they listen to the irrational posters above.
Are you saying all the doctors and scientists making these claims about the vaccines are fake news? Are you saying they did do legit human trials?
You probably are, arent ya dumbfuck? :lol:
I'm not saying anything other than assholes post hate and fear of vaccinations. It is fear mongering and easily led people put themselves at risk for communicable disease when they read rare consequences which are mostly treatable.

You're the dumb one. My entire family has received two Pfizer shots and not one of us has had any negative consequence other than a sore shoulder gone in a day or two. Does that prove anything? Of course not.

The recent study released this week suggests the Pfizer shot is more effective than original thought, and may protect those who have taken at least one inoculation to protect for years or even a lifetime. As for the new variants, time will tell if they protect as suggested.

How the fuck do you know ?
It's an experimental vaccine !
Nobody knows what all the short term side effects, much less long term, will be or how treatable they are.
smh
You're evil. It's evil people like you who anonymously post this crap and put biddable fools in harms way.

I suppose you are one who believes Sen. Ron Johnson. That makes you into a biddable fool.

You're evil. It's evil people like you who anonymously post this crap and put biddable fools in harms way.

I suppose you are one who believes Sen. Ron Johnson. That makes you into a biddable fool.
^^
Calls me evil.
Verifies it with a Washington Post article.

:auiqs.jpg:

^^
Calls me evil.
Verifies it with a Washington Post article.

:auiqs.jpg:
You are proud to post hate and fear, which puts easily led and not very bright people in harms way. I don't read the Washington Post, but if other sources in the MSM verify that you and your kind of sociopaths are evil, who am I to deny it.

Forum List

Back