UK Health Authorities Erect Biohazard Tents Following Influx of Sick Migrants, Spark Fears of Deadly Virus Outbreak

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
I dunno.

I hate the globalist momentum toward mindless multiculturalism and economic degradation as much as the next guy, but is this bullshit?

Health authorities in the UK have erected biohazard tents in Dover following reports illegal migrants arriving from France are “unwell,” prompting speculation they could be harboring a dangerous pathogen.

Photos show UK health workers decked out in white hazmat suits congregating around blue makeshift tents along Dover harbor.

...the UK authorities’ failure to reveal the migrants’ ailments has prompted speculation they could be infected with the deadly Nipah virus which has broken out in India with a kill rate of 75%.

Reading up on it a bit, it doesn't seem clear this virus is easily transmissible from human to human.

A true concern, or a psyop to convince us all to go back into lockdowns?

I dunno.

I hate the globalist momentum toward mindless multiculturalism and economic degradation as much as the next guy, but is this bullshit?

Reading up on it a bit, it doesn't seem clear this virus is easily transmissible from human to human.

Kerala Nipah Virus: Latest News, Videos and Photos of Kerala Nipah Virus | Times of India

Health leaders 'closely monitoring' outbreak of deadly virus in India

12 Sep 2023 Post # 151

I dunno.

Its a standard procedure to check out immigrants before shipping them to the tory internment camps.

Forum List

Back