Ufone (Pakistan) SMS can’t send any special reason?

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Ufone (Pakistan) SMS can’t send any special reason?

I got package uFoNe 603 ( 14 days ) for sending 10,000 sms but surprise when sending sms to cell No. 0320 can’t delivery ( rcvd sms from UfOnE dated Nov 13, 15 ) if you have doubt than ask from message history from Ufone.

Perhaps this cell no. 0320 does not exist in Pakistan that reason can’t delivered? This type of cheating practice I have faced many times but PTA remain silent observer on other hand consumer facing problem after paying for sms service.

Ufone uniform policy do not response the consumer immediately but reply only if PTA send letter to them, which indicate how they are facing pain to attending the complain, that reason Remain speechless and not attending the complain which can’t hide their cheating practice.

I request to PTA when a consumer ( like me ) does not send 10,000 hardly utilize 1500 to 2000 than remaining sms why not add when next time I activate sms 603 package? When PTA will awake and take care of consumer interest?

Ufone only remember to send sms message for getting ADVANCE LOAN IN which they have benefit but OFTEN forgotten to attending the consumer complain?

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Forum List

Back