UFC middleweight Sean Strickland has seen his Twitter account suspended following a series of flagrant tweets aimed at the transgender community

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i haven't seen fight yet (i don't think) but he's very funny on twitter...his shtick is he pretends to be gay, it's funny...i don't get why has to be banned, though he is justifiably crazy by everyone's account

i haven't seen fight yet (i don't think) but he's very funny on twitter...his shtick is he pretends to be gay, it's funny...i don't get why has to be banned, though he is justifiably crazy by everyone's account

Twitter is a privately held business.

The first amendment only applies to the government, it states the government cannot arrest someone for something they say.

It doesn't state that other people have to put up with whatever bullshit someone says, if you are banned from a internet forum,have a show cancelled get yelled at.

People are just showing they don't have to put up with what you say, and they are showing you the door.

Also "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone" applies.

71h1zfZn2QL._SL1500_.jpg

The first amendment only applies to the government, it states the government cannot arrest someone for something they say.

It doesn't state that other people have to put up with whatever bullshit someone says, if you are banned from a internet forum,have a show cancelled get yelled at.

People are just showing they don't have to put up with what you say, and they are showing you the door.

71h1zfZn2QL._SL1500_.jpg
Twitter is a public company and leftists cried when Musk said he will buy it. Hypocrisy 101

71h1zfZn2QL._SL1500_.jpg
I agree & think they should also have all 230 protections revoked.
They are not a public utility, they're a private publishing company & responsible for their own content.
The censorship is proof they have taken responsibility for content.

71h1zfZn2QL._SL1500_.jpg

So if Elon starts censoring you Nazis, you won't mind at all, right?

Bring back Trump, ban MSNBCCP?

"A slew of flagrant tweets" can cause a citizen to lose his 1st Amendment right to post his opinion on today's social media? Who gets to judge the relative flagrancy of the tweets? Is it a committee or an appointed minister of truth? Orwell lives.

Forum List

Back