UC Berkeley Attacker: WHO IS HE?

So, bottom line, a gay liberal democrat lies about being attacked and gets headlines for a week, and a straight conservative is actually attacked in broad daylight in front of multiple witnesses on video, and it's "meh".

I really don't get it.

Are we supposed to declare it national news everytime some moron gets clocked for trying to piss people off?
Yeah...the guy who was sucker punched provoked his own beating. :113:

The same thing happens when women get raped. We know what you mean.
If she’s naked at a party and begging people to fuck her while completely sober then it’s not rape.

Why has this case gone down the memory hole, even with conservative news? The most I can find is "identified but not arrested" three days ago, with no name...
UC Berkeley police identify punching suspect in viral right-wing videos
This issue, like most conservative alarmist posts, has nothing to do with UC Berkeley students & faculty. Your source indicates:

UC Berkeley has said, however, that neither the activist or the man suspected of punching him are students, and there is no indication the man is affiliated with any left-wing groups.

In the OP’s source:

According to the libertarian publication Reason, the Turning Point recruiter is part of the Virginia-based Leadership Institute, a training program for conservative activists and students.

This issue, like most conservative alarmist posts, has nothing to do with UC Berkeley students & faculty. Your source indicates:
UC Berkeley has said, however, that neither the activist or the man suspected of punching him are students, and there is no indication the man is affiliated with any left-wing groups.
I make no claim that UC Berkeley as an entity is a factor in this case, yet it seems you think I do. Why?

Your label of "conservative alarmist" is interesting. The salient issues of this case vs Smollett are its apparent truth vs Smollett's apparent fabrications, and this is the point I am making.

In this light, do you really see this case as "alarmist" and Smollett's as "newsworthy"? If so, why?

I make no claim that UC Berkeley as an entity is a factor in this case, yet it seems you think I do. Why?

Your label of "conservative alarmist" is interesting. The salient issues of this case vs Smollett are its apparent truth vs Smollett's apparent fabrications, and this is the point I am making.

In this light, do you really see this case as "alarmist" and Smollett's as "newsworthy"? If so, why?
Both cases are a waste of reader’s time; there are many more serious issues to ponder.

If she’s naked at a party and begging people to fuck her while completely sober then it’s not rape.
The man in Berkeley who was attacked begged no one to punch him in the face. What's your idiotic point?
He went into Berkeley to give the middle finger to everyone there. Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences.

How so? You sound coinfused.

Are you claiming no conservative should go to Berkeley? Or if they do they are just asking to get attack....that seems to be your narrative.

The man in Berkeley who was attacked begged no one to punch him in the face. What's your idiotic point?
He went into Berkeley to give the middle finger to everyone there. Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences.

How so? You sound coinfused.

Are you claiming no conservative should go to Berkeley? Or if they do they are just asking to get attack....that seems to be your narrative.
If a conservative goes to Berkeley intending to anger people, they shouldn’t be surprised if people get angry

Forum List

Back