U.S. Veterans to form Human Shield at Dakota Pipeline Protest

Suuuuuuuuure you are, Snowflake.

Oh no Mr. Bill....a demented butch lesbian with a semi-auto can-opener is after me!
50.gif
img
Change your shorts now, Snowflake.

]
Yes there are civilian casualties...we don't celebrate them....as you do. And REAL military doesn't lie about something like this either.....as you do. So....when did you get your OTH? Or was it a BCD? DD?

You don't "celebrate" them? Nor do you defend them you stinking phony.....you have to do something to have a guilty conscience and you never did shit...never left the States.

And the real standing rock soux dont even want the protesters there. From the same article,

"Robert Fool Bear Sr.
Fool Bear has had it with the protesters. He says that more than two years ago, when members of the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe could have attended hearings to make their concerns known, they didn't care. Now, suddenly, the crowds are out of control, and he fears it's just a matter of time before someone gets seriously hurt.
Go down to the camps, he says, and you won't see many Standing Rock Sioux.
"It irks me. People are here from all over the world," he says. "If they could come from other planets, I think they would."
The presence of all these people has become a downright nuisance to his community, he says. Given the roadblocks, residents of Cannon Ball are often forced to go more than 40 miles out of their way."

Not a blog, not Foux news but a Soux and a resident . Not you, no matter how much you want it to be.

I lime it and condone it. Go vets! We have a rally here tonight.....and its going to be standing room only...thousands. Heck I may go.

Change your shorts now, Snowflake.

I have to admit fat, ugly dykes don't really frighten me...one threatened me with a cue stick in a dive bar one night and I knocked her out with it like I would any other man...pretend or real.

There is a difference in civilian casualties and fucking taking a Gatling gun and mowing down a whole tribe of men, women, and children until everyone of them are dead.

Once again you prove you're a young fool contaminated by leftist public education:

On the morning of December 29, the troops went into the camp to disarm the Lakota. One version of events claims that during the process of disarming the Lakota, a deaf tribesman named Black Coyote was reluctant to give up his rifle, claiming he had paid a lot for it.[6] A scuffle over the rifle ensued and by the time it was over, more than 150 men, women, and children of the Lakota had been killed and 51 were wounded (4 men and 47 women and children, some of whom died later); some estimates placed the number of dead at 300.[1] Twenty-five soldiers also died, and 39 were wounded (6 of the wounded later died).[7] At least twenty soldiers were awarded the Medal of Honor.[8] In 2001, the National Congress of American Indians passed two resolutions condemning the awards and called on the U.S. government to rescind them.[9] The site of the battlefield has been designated a National Historic Landmark.[4] In 1990, both houses of the U.S. Congress passed a resolution formally expressing "deep regret" for the massacre.[10]

So you're saying that all those people died because the U.S. government was forcefully taking the land away from the Native Americans and disarming them. So what will you do if the government comes to take your guns?

Come Tuesday it's gonna be minus 20F at the protest site, and that is without a wind chill factor. Hope those vets remember their artic training.

So you're saying that all those people died because the U.S. government was forcefully taking the land away from the Native Americans and disarming them. So what will you do if the government comes to take your guns?

I was educating you about there being a BATTLE, not a "massacre". The Sioux didn't own any land there or anywhere...they roamed around following food and suitable climate for their camps. They grew nothing...simply stole what they couldn't produce and were a menace to whites looking to settle the land. Whether you like it or not, the west was taken from these butchers/slavers after they repeatedly proved they had no interest in peace.

Come Tuesday it's gonna be minus 20F at the protest site, and that is without a wind chill factor. Hope those vets remember their artic training.

I had a girlfriend from Fargo...the WIND makes them all crazy...no exceptions.

As a veteran myself; I have no problem with law enforcement doing their job. If that includes arresting protesters, or any veterans who would interfere with law enforcement doing their duty... So be it. Service to the nation gets you no priveledge to flaunt the law, or commit crimes. Semper Fi.

Last edited:

I was educating you about there being a BATTLE, not a "massacre". The Sioux didn't own any land there or anywhere...they roamed around following food and suitable climate for their camps. They grew nothing...simply stole what they couldn't produce and were a menace to whites looking to settle the land. Whether you like it or not, the west was taken from these butchers/slavers after they repeatedly proved they had no interest in peace.

Good try boss. Defend the Calvary to the bitter end... but you're full of shit. :clap2:

Freez your damn fingers off to. I got a nasty frost bite in Fargo once. No shit, almost cost me my thumb.

The wind blows all day every day.....the people there ain't right in the head...She was capable of chewing the legs off the kitchen table...had to bid her adieu. :lol:

Forum List

Back