U.S. Veterans to form Human Shield at Dakota Pipeline Protest

The pipeline originally was supposed to go through north of Bismark, ND which is 95% White. They cut that plan because of a danger that the pipeline would burst and affect the water supply. Now they are running it through the Indian Reservation and saying there is no chance of the line breaking and contaminating the water supply... REALLY? Fucking REALLY?

Pipeline route plan first called for crossing north of Bismarck
How does natural gas contaminate anything?

You tell me... so why was the route changed? And why is it ok to worry about contamination for White people but not on an Indian Reservation?
Again... now read this closely... WHAT DOES NATURAL GAS CONTAMINATE? K? Understand the question now?

You tell me.

and I told you... if it isn't going to contaminate anything, then why was it moved in the first place? Oh yeah... because the 95% White city was afraid it would contaminate their water supply. Do you NOT get it?
Are you INCAPABLE of ANSWERING A DIRECT, SIMPLE QUESTION?

WHAT DOES NATURAL GAS CONTAMINATE?

THAT RIGHT THERE... JUST ANSWER THAT... K?

Holy fuck...

And I told you I DON'T KNOW.... but if it doesn't, then why the fuck was it moved away from the original plans to build it by a 95% White city for fears it would contaminate their water supply to going through an Indian Reservation!

i don't know who is right or wrong on this issue . But probably not such a good idea to raise veteran status to such high levels so that veterans can get away with this kinda stuff .

Get away with this kinda stuff? What kinda stuff?
------------------------------------------- i already answered , they protest as is their RIGHT but the fact that they are protesting veterans means nothing to me CCaption .
The fact that it means nothing to you should mean nothing to anyone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- you sound like a guy thats going to try to live his life trying to impress the girls or guys with your little VETERAN inscribed base ball cap and 'i am a veteran' t shirt CAnarchy

i don't know who is right or wrong on this issue . But probably not such a good idea to raise veteran status to such high levels so that veterans can get away with this kinda stuff .

------------------------------------------- i already answered , they protest as is their RIGHT but the fact that they are protesting veterans means nothing to me CCaption .
-------------------------------------------------------------------- you sound like a guy thats going to try to live his life trying to impress the girls or guys with your little VETERAN inscribed base ball cap and 'i am a veteran' t shirt CAnarchy

You have no respect for veterans... you're a douche bag. Are you even a U.S. citizen?

Riiiiiiiiiiight... "look, a brave has a weapon, SLAUGHTER ALL THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN."

Gimme a break, it was a massacre, plain and simple. NOT something the Cavalry or America should EVER be proud of.

After the slaughter at Little Big Horn, the Sioux should have run to Canada but they didn't. If you'd ever been in a combat theater you'd know that anybody who harbors, loads weapons, or feeds the enemy is fair game. The 7th had taken enough shit off these savages....Wounded Knee was the clincher....they submitted and never gave us another peep of trouble....mission accomplished.

You tell me... so why was the route changed? And why is it ok to worry about contamination for White people but not on an Indian Reservation?
Again... now read this closely... WHAT DOES NATURAL GAS CONTAMINATE? K? Understand the question now?

You tell me.

and I told you... if it isn't going to contaminate anything, then why was it moved in the first place? Oh yeah... because the 95% White city was afraid it would contaminate their water supply. Do you NOT get it?

Holy fuck...

And I told you I DON'T KNOW.... but if it doesn't, then why the fuck was it moved away from the original plans to build it by a 95% White city for fears it would contaminate their water supply to going through an Indian Reservation!
95% white aye? Link?

Riiiiiiiiiiight... "look, a brave has a weapon, SLAUGHTER ALL THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN."

Gimme a break, it was a massacre, plain and simple. NOT something the Cavalry or America should EVER be proud of.

After the slaughter at Little Big Horn, the Sioux should have run to Canada but they didn't. If you'd ever been in a combat theater you'd know that anybody who harbors, loads weapons, or feeds the enemy is fair game. The 7th had taken enough shit off these savages....Wounded Knee was the clincher....they submitted and never gave us another peep of trouble....mission accomplished.

Yeah... except you are forgetting one thing. They were defending THEIR land. The U.S. were the aggressors. :cuckoo:

You tell me.

Holy fuck...

95% white aye? Link?

Bismarck Population and Demographics (Bismarck, ND)

Ok here is a newer example... but still 92% White

Bismarck, North Dakota Population 2016, 2015

Sure you do.

Wow!

----------------
By Terray Sylvester | CANNON BALL, N.D.
More than 2,000 U.S. military veterans plan to form a human shield to protect protesters of a pipeline project near a Native American reservation in North Dakota, organizers said, just ahead of a federal deadline for activists to leave the camp they have been occupying.

It comes as North Dakota law enforcement backed away from a previous plan to cut off supplies to the camp – an idea quickly abandoned after an outcry and with law enforcement’s treatment of Dakota Access Pipeline protesters increasingly under the microscope.

The protesters have spent months rallying against plans to route the $3.8 billion Dakota Access Pipeline beneath a lake near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, saying it poses a threat to water resources and sacred Native American sites.

Protesters include various Native American tribes as well as environmentalists and even actors including Shailene Woodley.

State officials issued an order on Monday for activists to vacate the Oceti Sakowin camp, located on U.S. Army Corps of Engineers land near Cannon Ball, North Dakota, citing harsh weather conditions.

The state's latest decision not to stop cars entering the protest site indicated local officials will not actively enforce Monday's emergency order to evacuate the camp issued by Governor Jack Dalrymple.

Dalrymple warned on Wednesday that it was "probably not feasible" to reroute the pipeline, but said he had requested a meeting with the Standing Rock Sioux Tribal Council to rebuild a relationship.

"We need to begin now to talk about how we are going to return to a peaceful relationship,” he said on a conference call.

The 1,172-mile (1,885 km) pipeline project, owned by Texas-based Energy Transfer Partners LP (ETP.N), is mostly complete, except for a segment planned to run under Lake Oahe, a reservoir formed by a dam on the Missouri River.

Veterans Stand for Standing Rock, a contingent of more than 2,000 U.S. military veterans, intends to go to North Dakota by this weekend and form a human wall in front of police, protest organizers said on a Facebook page. Organizers could not immediately be reached for comment.

"I figured this was more important than anything else I could be doing,” Guy Dull Knife, 69, a Vietnam War Army veteran, told Reuters at the main camp.

Rest here: U.S. veterans to form human shield at Dakota pipeline protest

Thank you. The State Department says the pipeline would only create 35 permanent jobs.

Keystone XL Would Only Create 35 Permanent Jobs

Going full retard again with this "construction jobs are only temporary" bullshit.

Fucking moron. All construction jobs are temporary.

:lol:

You must be reading different history books than I have, because it wasn't the American Indians that were the constant aggressors, it was the imperialistic white man that invaded their country, broke every damn treaty, lied to them and treated them like dogs that were the aggressors. I'm a proud American, but the way we treated the American Indians is a fucking disgrace, no if's, and's or but's about it.

Wow!

----------------
By Terray Sylvester | CANNON BALL, N.D.
More than 2,000 U.S. military veterans plan to form a human shield to protect protesters of a pipeline project near a Native American reservation in North Dakota, organizers said, just ahead of a federal deadline for activists to leave the camp they have been occupying.

It comes as North Dakota law enforcement backed away from a previous plan to cut off supplies to the camp – an idea quickly abandoned after an outcry and with law enforcement’s treatment of Dakota Access Pipeline protesters increasingly under the microscope.

The protesters have spent months rallying against plans to route the $3.8 billion Dakota Access Pipeline beneath a lake near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, saying it poses a threat to water resources and sacred Native American sites.

Protesters include various Native American tribes as well as environmentalists and even actors including Shailene Woodley.

State officials issued an order on Monday for activists to vacate the Oceti Sakowin camp, located on U.S. Army Corps of Engineers land near Cannon Ball, North Dakota, citing harsh weather conditions.

The state's latest decision not to stop cars entering the protest site indicated local officials will not actively enforce Monday's emergency order to evacuate the camp issued by Governor Jack Dalrymple.

Dalrymple warned on Wednesday that it was "probably not feasible" to reroute the pipeline, but said he had requested a meeting with the Standing Rock Sioux Tribal Council to rebuild a relationship.

"We need to begin now to talk about how we are going to return to a peaceful relationship,” he said on a conference call.

The 1,172-mile (1,885 km) pipeline project, owned by Texas-based Energy Transfer Partners LP (ETP.N), is mostly complete, except for a segment planned to run under Lake Oahe, a reservoir formed by a dam on the Missouri River.

Veterans Stand for Standing Rock, a contingent of more than 2,000 U.S. military veterans, intends to go to North Dakota by this weekend and form a human wall in front of police, protest organizers said on a Facebook page. Organizers could not immediately be reached for comment.

"I figured this was more important than anything else I could be doing,” Guy Dull Knife, 69, a Vietnam War Army veteran, told Reuters at the main camp.

Rest here: U.S. veterans to form human shield at Dakota pipeline protest

Thank you. The State Department says the pipeline would only create 35 permanent jobs.

Keystone XL Would Only Create 35 Permanent Jobs

Going full retard again with this "construction jobs are only temporary" bullshit.

Fucking moron. All construction jobs are temporary.

:lol:
Plus we really need another pipeline so we can export more Canadian oil.

It's nowhere near the reservation.....try reality for once.

You tell me.

Holy fuck...

It doesn't go thru the rez. Not at all.

It's fucking next to the Missouri River which is what their water source is for the reservation.

You tell me.

Holy fuck...

It doesn't go thru the rez. Not at all.
Right, only through their source of water.

You must be reading different history books than I have, because it wasn't the American Indians that were the constant aggressors, it was the imperialistic white man that invaded their country, broke every damn treaty, lied to them and treated them like dogs that were the aggressors. I'm a proud American, but the way we treated the American Indians is a fucking disgrace, no if's, and's or but's about it.

It's your leftist crap textbooks that produced this rant ^^^^^^^^. We in the 1-7 Cavalry know our history well. Don't second-guess decisions that were made by professional troopers. They felt they were in danger and acted accordingly. Your romanticized view of the plains indians is a fantasy...they were butchers without regard for anything or anybody but themselves.

You have no respect for veterans... you're a douche bag. Are you even a U.S. citizen?
----------------------------------------------------------- veterans are alright , i grew up after ww2 and every one of my friends had a DAD that was a veteran and i never heard them brag about the fact . They fought the war , lived or died and that was the end of it for them . Course those veterans were the Greatest Generation . But nowadays all these volunteer military that YOU types worship , well I don't think that that worship of veterans or approved groups is good or healthy for the USA or young American minds Lew !!

It's fucking next to the Missouri River which is what their water source is for the reservation.
Multi national energy corporations sure are lucky to have regular folks looking out for their interests.

Forum List

Back