U.S. must authorize Fully automatic Assault rifles now, inorder to help Ukrainian citizens.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I submit to you all that the United States government must authorize fully automatic assault rifles now, in an effort to help Ukrainian citizens. A semi automatic assault rifle will be of no use to someone going up against a Russian soldier with a fully automatic AK- 47 assault rifle. It is high time that Americans have access to fully automatic assault rifles, and Ukrainians need these weapons in order to fight the Russian invaders. Your thoughts.

I submit to you all that the United States government must authorize fully automatic assault rifles now, in an effort to help Ukrainian citizens. A semi automatic assault rifle will be of no use to someone going up against a Russian soldier with a fully automatic AK- 47 assault rifle. It is high time that Americans have access to fully automatic assault rifles, and Ukrainians need these weapons in order to fight the Russian invaders. Your thoughts.
We already did that. Way back in 1776. It's called, "The Second Amendment".

Bring back the draft where idiots like 52th St. can get their fill of automatic weapons for two years in the Army and be able to handle them if the Russians land in the Manhattan West Side.

Any American volunteering to fight in Ukraine are given automatic weapons and training in Ukraine, via their newly formed Foreign Legion. You can't bring your own firearms there.

Military doesn't have to play by that......they ship rifles, they will be automatic.

You know, military grade.

If it's semi-automatic it isn't an assault rifle.

Words have meanings

Guys the spray of bullets have led to less not more effective battles. The dumb fucks run out of ammo and are wiped out in about 7 minutes. The hundreds of rounds shot up by each American Combatant has not led to more Casualties on the enemy side. Just more American Combatants out of ammo. Of course the same cannot be said for Heavy infantry. Here the heavy large calibers auto rifle has proven to be an effective stopper via the A10 or rifles on heavy equipment. Again its a straight shot not a Howitzer type of field fire. Of course the A10 is just another example of Congress screwing with stuff ending an awesome battlefield firepower GI's best friend in favor of Finnicky junk not able to fly most of the time these F35's sit grounded and the small number of F22's need more always..

Last edited:
the trouble with that is, liberals can't shoot worth **** with a semi auto; why give em full auto?

Russians don't use AK47s any more.

I agree with you that we need to repeal the NFA laws. If not that at least repeal the illegally passed Hughes amendment.

However, F-A is not all that effective for the typical infantryman. It waste a tremendous amount of ammo and does not result in more kills. A 7.62 x 39 AK is almost uncontrollable in F-A fire and it heats the barrel up real fast. The AK-74 with 5.45 x 39 is better but mostly fired under semi.

American military doctrine for the WOT has mostly been for the M-4 to be shot at semi and the F-A for the squad machine guns.

I have a Class III M-16. If the zombies came tonight I would first take my semis.

Don't let my criticism of F-A in battle let you think that I don't support your premise. I hate the NFA law.

We need fully automatic submachine guns also. The global communist are planning to invade the good old USA!, its in their manifesto for the 21st century. Communist take over of the entire Earth by 2036!!

We need fully automatic submachine guns also. The global communist are planning to invade the good old USA!, its in their manifesto for the 21st century. Communist take over of the entire Earth by 2036!!

Too late:

1651674568318.png

No one needs to shoot Automatic fire selector on in self defense. He would be out of ammo in seconds.

Automatic AR15 style assault sportsmen rifles with Bump stocks and Auto selector switch are arcane ideas
For most all necessary usages of the Semi auto sporting rifles. I see a silencer in target shooting as a great mind bend addition and ears relaxer. With the worlds high usage of Ammo at most obviously high as ever been since WW ll its sort of dumb to want a fully auto function sporting rifle. Thats my thoughts ! (1) 5.56 - 7.62 round decently placed can do the job & be a stopper. I believe the Marines still have/use Naval 12 gauge pump shotguns (short barreled) for on ship defense purposes. Just hang them over the inside doors to your room in the House

Last edited:

Forum List

Back