U.S. Justice Dept Sues Arizona Over Restrictive Voting Requirements

OH so the colonists didn't think they were being controlled by a foreign power? WTF? Sorry you lost.
How hard is this to understand. No, the colonist considered themselves members of Great Britain. I mean you ever hear of this thing called the French and Indian war? They were loyal to the King, and in fact, were expected to be loyal to the king under penalty of death if they were not. Which kind of emphasizes how brave those men that signed the Declaration of Independence really were.

But, they were not citizens. They couldn't vote. They paid taxes, but they had no representation. Now, the immigrants that come to this country, even the legal immigrants for a period of time, and most certainly the illegal ones. They pay taxes, just like the colonists did. And they have allegiance to this country, in fact, many of them serve in the armed forces just like the colonists did during the French and Indian war. Estimates are around 35,000 serve today.

And the part that really gets me. Illegal immigrants pay over 13 billion dollars into Social Security every year. They pay that knowing they will probably never get a benefit and they never complain. Meanwhile, assholes like you pay in and bitch the whole time. Claim it is a retirement account and mumble ignorantly about your ROI. But you become disabled, you will roll that wheelchair into the SSA office and demand your disability benefit as soon as you are able. Those illegal immigrants are happy to pay that tax simply for the privilege to live and work here. You think you are entitled. In my eyes that makes them more American than you, and the circumstances make them more like the colonists than you.

Calling for only citizens to vote, ignoring the very reason this country rebelled against the British empire. And smugly thinking you have it right. May God have mercy on your soul.

Really?

• US. Passport. Because only natural born U.S. citizens and naturalized citizens can be issued a passport, holding a valid U.S. passport issued by the U.S. ...
  • Certificate of Citizenship. Sometimes a person can become a U.S. citizen even though they were not born in the U.S. ...
  • Birth Certificate. If you were born in the United States, the birth certificate issued by the state where you were born verifies your American citizenship.
  • Naturalization Certification. For those who became an American citizen via a U.S. naturalization ceremony, the naturalization certificate you received at the ceremony’s conclusion verifies your American citizenship.
How to prove your US Citizenship? | US Immigration Articles and News.
Ah, I see the problem right there, the Dems are upset because Death Certificate is not on the list of suitable documents.

How hard is this to understand. No, the colonist considered themselves members of Great Britain. I mean you ever hear of this thing called the French and Indian war? They were loyal to the King, and in fact, were expected to be loyal to the king under penalty of death if they were not. Which kind of emphasizes how brave those men that signed the Declaration of Independence really were.

But, they were not citizens. They couldn't vote. They paid taxes, but they had no representation. Now, the immigrants that come to this country, even the legal immigrants for a period of time, and most certainly the illegal ones. They pay taxes, just like the colonists did. And they have allegiance to this country, in fact, many of them serve in the armed forces just like the colonists did during the French and Indian war. Estimates are around 35,000 serve today.

And the part that really gets me. Illegal immigrants pay over 13 billion dollars into Social Security every year. They pay that knowing they will probably never get a benefit and they never complain. Meanwhile, assholes like you pay in and bitch the whole time. Claim it is a retirement account and mumble ignorantly about your ROI. But you become disabled, you will roll that wheelchair into the SSA office and demand your disability benefit as soon as you are able. Those illegal immigrants are happy to pay that tax simply for the privilege to live and work here. You think you are entitled. In my eyes that makes them more American than you, and the circumstances make them more like the colonists than you.

Calling for only citizens to vote, ignoring the very reason this country rebelled against the British empire. And smugly thinking you have it right. May God have mercy on your soul.
The colonists formed the continental army to rebuke British rule, dufus. Illegal aliens should have to pay more for sneaking across our border actually. I am happy to have criminals have to pay for their crimes, you reward criminals because you hate America, obviously. Oh yeah, you lost.

Ridiculous on the face of it. Real Americans ARE citizens or immigrants who become naturalized. No one else should be able to vote. That law would PROTECT our voting process and ensure trust in the American voting system. As usual, the Marxist elite in DC are trying to tear down this country. Fire that bitch.
Since the advent of Real ID, you can't (someday) fly the friendly skies without it. Seems moronic that they require a Real ID (which requires a birth certificate or passport--which requires a birth certificate) to fly but can't be bothered to identify yourself when performing an action as important as voting.

Last edited:
The colonists formed the continental army to rebuke British rule, dufus. Illegal aliens should have to pay more for sneaking across our border actually. I am happy to have criminals have to pay for their crimes, you reward criminals because you hate America, obviously. Oh yeah, you lost.
They rebuked British rule because they were taxed and yet they had no representation. How hard is that for your little mind to understand? And you know what else the founders stood for, open borders. Unlike you, I am not scared of immigrants, illegal or legal, coming to this country. I do not feel threatened, I don't feel they are taking away from me. I know you have heard it, the more the merrier.

. “Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
That is America you stupid dumbass. That has always been America. And to be brutally honest, if you cannot support that, then move your ass to Somalia or some other hell hole. Your self absorbed ass doesn't deserve the right to be here. I wouldn't trade one illegal immigrant for ten of your sorry asses.

They rebuked British rule because they were taxed and yet they had no representation. How hard is that for you little mind to understand? And you know what else the founders stood for, open borders. Unlike you, I am not scared of immigrants, illegal or legal, coming to this country. I do not feel threatened, I don't feel they are taking away from me. I know you have heard it, the more the merrier.

That is America you stupid dumbass. That has always been America. And to be brutally honest, if you can support that, then move your ass to Somalia or some other hell hole. Your self absorbed ass doesn't deserve the right to be here. I would trade on illegal immigrant for ten of your sorry asses.
Fentanyl seizures are up 4,000 percent. 41 pounds so far. Brought here by illegal aliens. One kilo is enough to kill 500,000 people. Illegal aliens commit crimes at double the rate of native born. We are struggling with guns, fraud and sexual predators because of illegal aliens. We have an alien gang epidemic as well. But, all this doesn't bother you in the least apparently. The Statue of Liberty proclamation does not include ILLEGAL ALIENS. We built Ellis Island to vet them. Today, at our Southern Border, there is no vetting, just catch and release. YOU are the 'stupid dumbass.'

Fentanyl seizures are up 4,000 percent. 41 pounds so far. Brought here by illegal aliens. One kilo is enough to kill 500,000 people. Illegal aliens commit crimes at double the rate of native born. We are struggling with guns, fraud and sexual predators because of illegal aliens. We have an alien gang epidemic as well. But, all this doesn't bother you in the least apparently. The Statue of Liberty proclamation does not include ILLEGAL ALIENS. We built Ellis Island to vet them. Today, at our Southern Border, there is no vetting, just catch and release. YOU are the 'stupid dumbass.'
The study found that undocumented immigrants had substantially lower crime rates than native-born citizens and legal immigrants across a range of felony offenses. Relative to undocumented immigrants, U.S.-born citizens are over 2 times more likely to be arrested for violent crimes, 2.5 times more likely to be arrested for drug crimes, and over 4 times more likely to be arrested for property crimes.

Now, go in the corner and wear your dunce hat.

They rebuked British rule because they were taxed and yet they had no representation. How hard is that for your little mind to understand? And you know what else the founders stood for, open borders. Unlike you, I am not scared of immigrants, illegal or legal, coming to this country. I do not feel threatened, I don't feel they are taking away from me. I know you have heard it, the more the merrier.

That is America you stupid dumbass. That has always been America. And to be brutally honest, if you cannot support that, then move your ass to Somalia or some other hell hole. Your self absorbed ass doesn't deserve the right to be here. I wouldn't trade one illegal immigrant for ten of your sorry asses.
Not sure who you were replying to when you posted this, couldn't find it anywhere in the thread except where you posted it.

I've got a newsflash for you, though. NO founder of this nation ever said those words. They were written in a sonnet by Emma Lazarus in 1883 to raise funds to pay for a base for the statue of liberty. Try again.

The study found that undocumented immigrants had substantially lower crime rates than native-born citizens and legal immigrants across a range of felony offenses. Relative to undocumented immigrants, U.S.-born citizens are over 2 times more likely to be arrested for violent crimes, 2.5 times more likely to be arrested for drug crimes, and over 4 times more likely to be arrested for property crimes.

Illegals commit crimes at double the rate of native-born​

In any case, even if you believe your own bullshit, tell US why you think we need MORE crime.

Enjoy your dunce hat. You are not taking into consideration that EVERY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT is guilty of a crime in that they entered the country ILLEGALLY. Kind of shoot holes in your entire fallacious argument. The stool in the corner is waiting for you.

Illegals commit crimes at double the rate of native-born​

In any case, even if you believe your own bullshit, tell US why you think we need MORE crime.
John Lott, Jeff Sessions? Pedal that stupid shit somewhere else.

Enjoy your dunce hat. You are not taking into consideration that EVERY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT is guilty of a crime in that they entered the country ILLEGALLY. Kind of shoot holes in your entire fallacious argument. The stool in the corner is waiting for you.
God damn, do you not pay attention. Entering the US illegally is not a crime, it is a violation of a regulation, like a fucking speeding ticket. Again, as soon as you are willing to eliminate the right of anyone convicted of a speeding ticket, or hell, jaywalking for that matter, the right to vote, then I am on board.

John Lott, Jeff Sessions? Pedal that stupid shit somewhere else.
No FACTS....from my same link, the part you left out:

Among nearly 4,000 first- and second-degree murder convictions, undocumented immigrants accounted for nearly 13 percent — significantly higher than their percentage of the population. Legal immigrants, by contrast, were less than 1 percent of convicts. Native-born made up the rest.

Not sure who you were replying to when you posted this, couldn't find it anywhere in the thread except where you posted it.

I've got a newsflash for you, though. NO founder of this nation ever said those words. They were written in a sonnet by Emma Lazarus in 1883 to raise funds to pay for a base for the statue of liberty. Try again.
Great, then you quote a founder that said we should have limits on immigration.

Entering the US illegally is not a crime, it is a violation of a regulation,
What part of ILLEGAL do you not understand. BTW, driving a vehicle faster than the posted speed limit is a crime. Infractions of the law are CRIMES. Violations of the law (regulations) are CRIMES. Go sit in the corner, here's your hat.

God damn, do you not pay attention. Entering the US illegally is not a crime, it is a violation of a regulation, like a fucking speeding ticket. Again, as soon as you are willing to eliminate the right of anyone convicted of a speeding ticket, or hell, jaywalking for that matter, the right to vote, then I am on board.

You freakin' liar...

Criminal Penalties for Improper Entry to the United States​

For the first improper entry offense, the person can be fined (as a criminal penalty), or imprisoned for up to six months, or both.

For a subsequent offense, the person can be fined or imprisoned for up to two years, or both. (See 8 U.S.C. Section 1325, I.N.A. Section 275.)

But just in case that isn't enough to deter illegal entrants, a separate section of the law adds penalties for reentry (or attempted reentry) in cases where the person had been convicted of certain types of crimes and thus removed (deported) from the U.S., as follows:

1. People removed for a conviction of three or more misdemeanors involving drugs, crimes against the person, or both, or a felony (other than an aggravated felony), shall be fined, imprisoned for up to ten years, or both.
  2. People removed for a conviction of an aggravated felony shall be fined, imprisoned for up to 20 years, or both.
  3. People who were excluded or removed from the United States for security reasons shall be fined, and imprisoned for up to ten years, which sentence shall not run concurrently with any other sentence.
  4. Nonviolent offenders who were removed from the United States before their prison sentence was up shall be fined, imprisoned for up to ten years, or both.

What's more, someone deported before completing their prison sentence may be incarcerated for the remainder of the sentence, without any reduction for parole or supervised release.

(See 8 U.S.C. Section 1326, I.N.A. Section 276.)

Maybe you can peddle that shit somewhere else when you pedal your bicycle there, moron.
Look, I got to tell you. When you reference a study conducted by John Lott you are pissing in the wind. They are never peer reviewed, always subject to their methods, and he can never reproduce the underlying data for those studies when he is pressed. "Uh, the hard drive crashed" he says.

The most famous example that is often quoted, the number of uses of a gun to stop a crime. I mean his numbers are in the hundreds of thousands per year. Problem is, most of the respondents swore they hit the criminal. But even if you took every single emergency room admission in the US, it would still not equal the number of criminals "shot" in Lott's study.

Forum List

Back