U.S.Capitol on lockdown

I love it. It's 5:00 PM now and I'm guessing it will peter out, but wow. FINALLY they have figured out we are dangerous.

I'm just curious what happens at 6PM when the DC mayors curfew kicks in and 500,000 people are still at the capitol?

Remember how the Left whined when Trump brought in a few federal police to protect federal property from VIOLENT people?

Idiot Bowser announced the curfew ONLY 3 HOURS BEFORE IT KICKS IN!
What a setup!

Now watch all the leftist networks which DEPLORED the arresting of looters and rioters destroying cities all summer CELEBRATE people getting arrested for standing up for democracy and fair elections!

Such a typical duped lefty response.
He’s protecting the country. It’s an American thing. You wouldn’t understand.
In this country, we don't try to overrun the capital when your leader loses.

That's shit that happens in banana republics.

tenor-7.gif

vlad enjoying christmas eve.

You lost, deal with it. I wouldn't be surprised if we see no more objections in Congress over electors when they resume ratifying the election because of the siege on the Capitol today.

We didn't lose. America lost. It lost its trust in the election process. The court must hear the protests and do the right thing of recounting the ballots and investigating the machines. I doubt this is going away. There will be more protests in the streets.
Nope, America won. We excised the cancer in the Oval office. As far as your trust in elections, that's also good for America as hopefully, you won't bother to vote again since you have no faith in the process. It was that defeatist attitude which led to Democrats winning both Georgia Senate seats to wrestle control of the Senate away from Republicans. And Impeached Trump and his allies have had more than 60 attempts to prove in court that they really had evidence of fraud and they failed each and every time. And let there be protests. That's a Constitutional right. Just stay the fuck out of the Capitol and the White House.

You lost because you're a leftist loser. The cancer is the cheating of the left and its coward, Joe Biden. What a coward and POS he is. He inspires you as it spews forth in your posts like he is.

This siege could be the start of America winning again. My thoughts and prayers that it does. The Supreme Court needs to hear what our POTUS DJT has found and uncovered and then make a decision. Hopefully, to right the wrongs of a fraudulent election and keep the RIGHTFUL winner in his place as the POTUS!!!

When that piece of shit China Joe has his illegitimate swearing in the Patriots should have their Million Armed Man march on DC.

I love it. It's 5:00 PM now and I'm guessing it will peter out, but wow. FINALLY they have figured out we are dangerous.

I'm just curious what happens at 6PM when the DC mayors curfew kicks in and 500,000 people are still at the capitol?

Remember how the Left whined when Trump brought in a few federal police to protect federal property from VIOLENT people?

Idiot Bowser announced the curfew ONLY 3 HOURS BEFORE IT KICKS IN!
What a setup!

Now watch all the leftist networks which DEPLORED the arresting of looters and rioters destroying cities all summer CELEBRATE people getting arrested for standing up for democracy and fair elections!

This is a guarantee!

Trump's goons, wee wee'd up by his lies, have now guaranteed the Loser's legacy.

Describing President Trump’s phone call with Georgia’s top election official as “frightening,” an Illinois Republican congressman suggested that he now regrets his vote for the president and might even be open to a third party if his GOP colleagues continue to echo baseless conspiracy claims about a stolen election.
... Rep. Adam Kinzinger also said he is worried about the prospects for violence around the Capitol on Wednesday, when tens of thousands of Trump supporters are expected to show up for protests aimed at pressuring lawmakers to block Joe Biden’s election. Those protesters, he said, have been victimized by a “scam” perpetrated by Trump.
“I would say if I knew everything I know now, I’d probably think differently,” Kinzinger said when asked about his vote for Trump last November. While he had supported the president “based on policy,” Kinzinger said that Trump’s behavior since the election — questioning the legitimacy of the election and threatening “the underpinnings of democracy” — represents a “massive demarcation” in presidential behavior. He added at one point: “I’ll tell you everything I’m hearing is, he’s freaking out generally.”...

The Left steals an election and most of the nation just shrugs.
This after the Left riots and even murders people.
Oh, but make sure we stay meek and peaceful so we are seen as the good guys and the Democrats don't come after us.
No one is coming to save us. We are on our own.
The Democrats were coming for our heads no matter what.
The honest ones have said as much.
Lastly, trying to avoid angering the Democrats to stay safe sounds like something a beaten down bitch would say.
Fuck trying to live that way.
Fuck giving them that kind of power over us.

Young female Trump supporter was shot. May have been fatal.

Capitol Police shooting Patriots trying to protest blatant election corruption by the Communist Party USA.

Shame!

Patriots protest. Traitors committing anarchy in our capital building in an attempted coup... get shot.

Ass. Scamper back to your bunker you feeble headed fuck.

You are the ass and feces. It is where your brain is. You relish it, worship it, roll around in it, eat it, and get hep C. What a disgusting way to die.

The US and the right people will not rest until the fraud of the left has been investigated, tried, and the rightful POTUS put back into place for another four years. America needs to have its trust placed back upon the electoral process again.

Such a typical duped lefty response.
He’s protecting the country. It’s an American thing. You wouldn’t understand.
In this country, we don't try to overrun the capital when your leader loses.

That's shit that happens in banana republics.
But if you’re BLM or antifa you can destroy federal and private property.
You’re a hypocrite deluxe.
Maybe the local DA can bring charges against those at the capitol who resisted the protesters just like what happened with the mccloskey’s in St. Louis.
The hypocrisy is blinding.

Forum List

Back