U-M honors MSU at Saturday's basketball game...Legendary coach Tom Izzo left in tears, & oh, they lost the game to arch rivals Michigan

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i watched the highlights! WE WON! (I'm a michigan fan because my lebanese bro Youssef "Yoyo" Khayyat plays for Michigan , though he just cheers on from the bench mostly)...he's the tall handsome blonde cheering from the sidelines in the highlights video...oh and did i mention RIP to those who died?

I have no time for basketball, I do love hockey and hardly have time for that. But, I like the way the Big10 network put together that 8 minute highlights of a game. So it held my attention. Even to the play at 1:55 left in the game. How in the world did the refs miss #2 for Michigan traveling??? Could have been a critical turnover as the game was tied at that time. . The blonde guy in the middle of the Michigan bench sure does not look Lebanese, but he is animated. . It was a good game!

• Banned
I have no time for basketball, I do love hockey and hardly have time for that. But, I like the way the Big10 network put together that 8 minute highlights of a game. So it held my attention. Even to the play at 1:55 left in the game. How in the world did the refs miss #2 for Michigan traveling??? Could have been a critical turnover as the game was tied at that time. . The blonde guy in the middle of the Michigan bench sure does not look Lebanese, but he is animated. . It was a good game!
i am lebanese, my mom is blonde...Yoyo grew up in france though. maybe one of his parents is french?

• Banned
30 thousand followers on instagram. not bad for a guy who sits on the bench the whole game! here he is representing Lebanon and Mich

• Banned
if he was a better 3 point shooter he would play more, as much as i like him, he sucks from 3, can't shoot, averages only 35 percent from 3

30 thousand followers on instagram. not bad for a guy who sits on the bench the whole game! here he is representing Lebanon and Mich

Still, quite an accomplishment to make the basketball team of a Big Ten school, Michigan no less. And as for me, I think the 3-point rule changed basketball too much. It used to be more a passing game, an inside game, drive the lane, etc., especially in the NBA. No more. ----- How does someone get real good in playing BB in France? Or Lebanon? I know Israel is in love with the NBA, I've read that. It makes no sense to me. Chess is more intriguing.

• Banned
Still, quite an accomplishment to make the basketball team of a Big Ten school, Michigan no less. And as for me, I think the 3-point rule changed basketball too much. It used to be more a passing game, an inside game, drive the lane, etc., especially in the NBA. No more. ----- How does someone get real good in playing BB in France? Or Lebanon? I know Israel is in love with the NBA, I've read that. It makes no sense to me. Chess is more intriguing.
the Lebanese league i would argue is better than the Israeli league. Lebanon has made the world cup several times, Israel haven't. Lebanon even beat France by 1 point in 2006. even Hassan Whiteside played in the lebanese league, among many other ex-NBA players basketball is the no.1 sport in lebanon, we have a very competitive league and the fans provide an atmosphere just like NCAA college basketball. here's a random sampling:

the Lebanese league i would argue is better than the Israeli league. Lebanon has made the world cup several times, Israel haven't. Lebanon even beat France by 1 point in 2006. even Hassan Whiteside played in the lebanese league, among many other ex-NBA players basketball is the no.1 sport in lebanon, we have a very competitive league and the fans provide an atmosphere just like NCAA college basketball. here's a random sampling:

I do not doubt any of that, nor am I surprised the Lebanese would be better than an Israeli in that sport. What I was reading was that the Israeli sports fans are in love with NBA basketball and watch it religiously. That was more than 10 years ago, but I always found that odd.

• Banned
I do not doubt any of that, nor am I surprised the Lebanese would be better than an Israeli in that sport. What I was reading was that the Israeli sports fans are in love with NBA basketball and watch it religiously. That was more than 10 years ago, but I always found that odd.
Slovenians love NBA too because of Luka Doncic. they're staying up late tonight to watch him in the All Star game. let's see if he finally wins game MVP!

Forum List

Back