Tyre Nichols body cam footage

He appeared to comply and was lying on the ground
He was not fighting back

Do you justify holding him up handcuffed so that another cop can punch him in the face?
He fights them handcuffing him...that's how he escapes.

You don't argue your case with the police.

If they assaulted him while he was cuffed that is another matter, but I didn't see that. Please give me the time stamp where that happened.

If that state carries the death penalty, they're likely to be on death row for this horrific crime.
Yes, we have the death penalty, but this action in the heat of the moment, will not rise to that being on the table. I figure jail time only, and a Huge payout by the city of Memphis.
As we speak they are protest marching on I55 and traffic is at a standstill.

If they assaulted him while he was cuffed that is another matter, but I didn't see that. Please give me the time stamp where that happened.
I got curb-slammed after voluntarily being cuffed. He better hope I never see him again.

Picked me up by the cuff chain and curb-slammed me.

Was not resisting. If I ever see that one again, nothing in this world is going to stop me.

I will get that one. Consequences be damned. It'll be worth it to me.

Last edited:

He escaped from cops unreasonably pepper spraying him and tasing him. He runs from the Taser

It was a traffic stop
Cops had no reason to escalate

You need to watch the footage from the overhead camera. It was horrific.
The bodycam stuff was crap

He escaped from cops unreasonably pepper spraying him and tasing him
They were pepper spraying and tasing him because he was fighting them.

Had he not resisted arrest there would have been no issue and he'd still be alive.

Don't resist arrest.

You need to watch the footage from the overhead camera. It was horrific.
The bodycam stuff was crap

Gotcha, I'll hunt it up. Thanks.

Had he not resisted arrest there would have been no issue and he'd still be alive.

Don't resist arrest.

The body cam does not show him fighting

Get on the Ground
I’m on the ground

GET ON THE GROUND
I’m on the ground

TASER
Run away

Don't resist arrest.

this is not a hill you want to die on,,,

these cops are wrong on to many levels,,, cant deny bad cops exist,,

The video is very clear that Tyre wasn't compliant at all. He got loose and ran away twice. One of the officers clearly said "he's going for my gun".
And the whole time a cop was beating my ass, he was yelling "stop resisting" ------ I wasn't resisting.

I've been arrested at least twenty times.

Never resisted.

No issues.

Ever.

Cops were respectful.
Unfortunately they're not all like that. Some are pieces of shit. These days there's a higher proportion of pieces of shit in law enforcement.

Was the guy that curb-slammed me after I allowed him to cuff me peacefully the last interaction with law enforcement I've had?

Almost. :D

You know, back in my day cops were "The good guys".

Now? They're just "law enforcement". That means you're a nail and they're a hammer.

It's a dysfuntional situation. Needs to get back to what it was in the 50s-60s-70-80s or something. The current uhmm..climate..will breed disaster. Every time.

A good young cop saved me from a whole lot of bullshit by what he told me back in the day. They aren't being recruited like that no more.

I do not hate police, but I hate police not being good. There's friends I grew up with that have done been cops and retired, also family has been in law enforcement.
I think my cousin's son done chose a different path. They all had Covid at some point.

Last edited:
Nichols keep saying "I'm just trying to get home," assures the officers he's complying, tries to calm them down. Says at one point "You're really doing a lot right now." He's clearly terrified they are going to kill him.

Did he fear for his life because of racism?

The body cam does not show him fighting

Get on the Ground
I’m on the ground

GET ON THE GROUND
I’m on the ground

TASER
Run away
That's not what I saw in the bodycam.

I saw him fighting to keep his right arm away from the police so they couldn't cuff him. Watch it again and see if you don't see it too.

If that state carries the death penalty, they're likely to be on death row for this horrific crime.
I'm sure their dance card will be full as soon as they get to the pen. I certainly hope so.

I have been stopped many times by the police and never been beaten. When Tyre was told to get out of the car he should have just gotten out of the car. He fought with the police. He ran away twice. He refused to follow instructions. Why?
This is very common among blacks. Why?

Bottom line. Because dems need the votes.

That's not what I saw in the bodycam.

I saw him fighting to keep his right arm away from the police so they couldn't cuff him. Watch it again and see if you don't see it too.

It is confusing
They had already pepper sprayed him

Was he trying to wipe his eyes?

He does not fight back
Tyre weighed 140 lbs while the two officers were over 200 lbs and muscular.

Forum List

Back