Two "transgender" teen sprinters won 1st and 2nd in girls state championship.

Predictable. Their crusade to emasculate the planet is going to have its bumps in the road.
Sooner or later this is going to piss off more and more mainstream women.
You'd think. But the Regressive women will most likely continue to either tacitly or overtly support it. Ideology over everything else, period.

The funny thing is this has actually created a break between the more mainline feminists and the hard core radical feminists, who think they transgenders are trying to take on the mantle of womanhood without earning it.

Sounds like they took their que from the 1960's East German Olympic Team.
It was wrong then and it is wrong now

LOL, I was waiting for this to happen. Students and parents demand 'unfair rule' change after two transgender teen sprinters come first AND second in the girl's state championship, months after one competed as a boy.

Simple enough solution.

Eliminate male and female categories, and you can run as whatever gender you want.
So females will never win and bitch to have it divided by sex? :rolleyes:

Sounds like they took their que from the 1960's East German Olympic Team. It was wrong then and it is wrong now
Reminds me of a great National Lampoon cover many years ago:
41CN5bllKoL._SL500_SX372_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Don't worry....pretty soon, if the "progressives" get their way - male infants will be injected with growth inhibitors in order to balance the sexes.
It's only fair.
You know, honestly.... thats not as crazy as it sounds.
I have no doubts that will become a big issue in 15 years LOL

LOL, I was waiting for this to happen. Students and parents demand 'unfair rule' change after two transgender teen sprinters come first AND second in the girl's state championship, months after one competed as a boy.

4D29A37D00000578-5836021-image-m-26_1528824798815.jpg

4D2981B300000578-5836021-image-m-39_1528825191861.jpg

Last year, Yearwood came in first in both the 100 and 200-meter dashes at the Class M state track and field championship. She competed in the races last year before undergoing hormone treatments.

It's not clear if Yearwood or Miller underwent treatments before competing in this year's competition.

Some of the girls' competitors were angry they were allowed to compete on the women's team.

'I think it's unfair to the girls who work really hard to do well and qualify for Open and New Englands,' Glastonbury sophomore Selina Soule told the Hartford Courant.

Soule finished in sixth place in the 100-meter dash.

'These girls, they're just coming in and beating everyone,' she added. 'I have no problem with them wanting to be a girl'.

The teen's mother, Bianca Stanescu, told CT Post that there's no transgender competition when it comes to things like 'math and science and chorus' but with sports it's different.

Students and parents demand a rule change after trans teen wins the girl's state championship | Daily Mail Online

FUCKING LIBERALS PEOPLE. THEY ARE PATHETIC FUCKING LOSERS. JUST LOOK AT THOSE TWO LOVELY PEOPLE. AREN'T THEY JUST LOOOOOOVELY?

I demand rule changes that prevent parents from engaging in this kind of child abuse. When they're adults, if this is how they want to live, then I don't really care. Go do you as long as you aren't hurting anybody. But we have to stop doing this to children. Instead of teaching children that they are defined by their gender we need to teach children that gender does not define them or define what kind of life they can live. Otherwise, we're going to end up with a whole new generation of young men beating their girlfriends and wives and demanding they stay barefoot and pregnant.

Simple enough solution.

Eliminate male and female categories, and you can run as whatever gender you want.

You might want to think that one through a little more. Would a woman EVER win another track event, for example, again if men were competing with the women?

“John McEnroe Says Serena Williams Would Be the 700th Best Men’s Tennis Player” John McEnroe: Serena Would Be the 700th Best Men’s Player

Simple enough solution.

So females will never win and bitch to have it divided by sex? :rolleyes:

Third wave feminism is starting to run out of alleged injustices to fight against. So they're having to create new ways to victimize women because of their gender in order to continue the fight against victimizing women based on their gender.

This is what Obama's legacy left us. Hope liberals are proud, keep it up and Trump will get the women vote too. He is getting more of the black vote because of liberal hatred. Liberals, keep up the great work you're doing. You're destroying yourselves.

Last year, Yearwood came in first in both the 100 and 200-meter dashes at the Class M state track and field championship. She competed in the races last year before undergoing hormone treatments.

It's not clear if Yearwood or Miller underwent treatments before competing in this year's competition.

Some of the girls' competitors were angry they were allowed to compete on the women's team.

'I think it's unfair to the girls who work really hard to do well and qualify for Open and New Englands,' Glastonbury sophomore Selina Soule told the Hartford Courant.

'These girls, they're just coming in and beating everyone,' she added. 'I have no problem with them wanting to be a girl'.

The teen's mother, Bianca Stanescu, told CT Post that there's no transgender competition when it comes to things like 'math and science and chorus' but with sports it's different.

Students and parents demand a rule change after trans teen wins the girl's state championship | Daily Mail Online

FUCKING LIBERALS PEOPLE. THEY ARE PATHETIC FUCKING LOSERS. JUST LOOK AT THOSE TWO LOVELY PEOPLE. AREN'T THEY JUST LOOOOOOVELY?

I demand rule changes that prevent parents from engaging in this kind of child abuse. When they're adults, if this is how they want to live, then I don't really care. Go do you as long as you aren't hurting anybody. But we have to stop doing this to children. Instead of teaching children that they are defined by their gender we need to teach children that gender does not define them or define what kind of life they can live. Otherwise, we're going to end up with a whole new generation of young men beating their girlfriends and wives and demanding they stay barefoot and pregnant.

What "rule" are you demanding be changed?

Don't worry....pretty soon, if the "progressives" get their way - male infants will be injected with growth inhibitors in order to balance the sexes.
It's only fair.

I doubt it.
Right now it is my honest, unbiased opinion based on current happenings, that the Democrats are heading for major losses the next national election.
They have went full retard, or more accurately, they have allowed their party to be overtaken by those gone full retard.
The average American does not, at all, support the PC madness and identity politics of the progressive nut cases. And they will lose big.

It's only fair.

I doubt it.
Right now it is my honest, unbiased opinion based on current happenings, that the Democrats are heading for major losses the next national election.
They have went full retard, or more accurately, they have allowed their party to be overtaken by those gone full retard.
The average American does not, at all, support the PC madness and identity politics of the progressive nut cases. And they will lose big.
I dont. The "progressives" in other countries are already out fighting for rights to fuck children, equal rights for mentally handicapped humans that think they are animals and more shit. Some of that is happening here..
The party is wacko. I dont think much of the GOP either.. but the democrats are going crazy!

It's only fair.

I doubt it.
I dont. The "progressives" in other countries are already out fighting for rights to fuck children, equal rights for mentally handicapped humans that think they are animals and more shit. Some of that is happening here..
The party is wacko. I dont think much of the GOP either.. but the democrats are going crazy!

The GOP has become the party of the unwilling. They are AWOL. It is disgusting.

It's only fair.

I doubt it.

The GOP has become the party of the unwilling. They are AWOL. It is disgusting.
Depends on what you are referring to. They certainly seem willing to give millions amnesty!
I hope that shit gets shut down FAST

The MSM needs to classify the qu33rs as "transgender males" not "girls." They add confusion to what the creatures actually are, qu33r males taking a variety of drugs to try to mimic being a women. I guess the question is who finances the hormone treatments and blonde weaves?

Thank you. This is true. Let's not further this madness by actually calling a biological boy a "girl".

Folks, people have brought up Obama and his apparently transgender partner. Even Obama nerds must admit he shows fear of Micheal? as if that individual is dominant!

538e03eb7a63262dfec31bdc8fce834b.jpg

What a bunch of bullshit.

Forum List

Back