Two-Thirds Of College Grads Regret Their Diploma, Costs And Major

The responses on here are a joke. You guys should have gone to college to study probability and expected outcomes.

The entire college degree thing is backwards anyway.

People are guessing what degree they will need in the future and it seems most simply guess wrong.
Most degrees are in Business, Health Services and Education

So?
So................

The RW myth that today’s College students get worthless degrees is Bullshit
Masters in English, Art appreciation, Women's Studies, etc are worthless if you consider that the purpose of a degree is to get a better job.

The responses on here are a joke. You guys should have gone to college to study probability and expected outcomes.

Why?
Your best outcome is going to college and getting any degree. Yes there are some college grads who do worse than some tradesmen. Those are outlets and not the reality of your outcome if you decide to skip college. The trades are in demand and a great second option.

People are guessing what degree they will need in the future and it seems most simply guess wrong.

So?
So................

Masters in English, Art appreciation, Women's Studies, etc are worthless if you consider that the purpose of a degree is to get a better job.
Don’t know about that. Depends on your goals. Neighbor girl landed a $45k teaching job with an English major right out of college. She won’t get rich but that is what she wants to do with her life.

So?
So................

Don’t know about that. Depends on your goals. Neighbor girl landed a $45k teaching job with an English major right out of college. She won’t get rich but that is what she wants to do with her life.

I helped a girl land a job making 60 grand a year with just a high school education a few years ago..

So what's your point?

So?
So................

I helped a girl land a job making 60 grand a year with just a high school education a few years ago..

So what's your point?
As a stripper? Jk. Depending on your goals (just like I typed) a liberal arts degree is fine. That’s my point, just like I typed. My original post was about expected outcomes.

So?
So................

Only a small percentage of students are in those majors. Other than English, not even in the top 20 of majors for today’s students

Even though our President is not skilled in it, the ability to read, understand and write effectively are valuable skills

So?
So................

I never said anything about that so once again your point is meaningless to me.

You might want to try to read my posts and actually respond to what I said rather than just posting the same old talking points

Why?
Your best outcome is going to college and getting any degree. Yes there are some college grads who do worse than some tradesmen. Those are outlets and not the reality of your outcome if you decide to skip college. The trades are in demand and a great second option.
The trades are a great first option for many people but we don't tell them that we say everyone has to go to college

Most satisfied were majors in math, science, tech and especially engineering. More than a third of computer science grads and four-in-ten engineering grads had no regrets about their area choice of studies.

I did a double major in math & computer science at the University of Alaska Fairbanks, and accumulated enough credits to graduate with two B.S. degrees, but I never got along with the sorry girls & frat boys, and consequently I became jobless and unemployable for life.

“Books are closed!” I was told. It's a mobster catch phrase, whether in reference to exams or financial books. I am permamently shut out of any profession that requires an exam, because such exams are so dishonestly proctored and administered, that I will never be allowed to "pass."

Which is also a transgender hate thing, also from the Mafia.

I can't say I "regret" my choice of studies, because that is what I was interested in and did well in — and what I wanted to study at the time.

It's just that I can't work for the Mob or an organized crime cartel without risking prison myself, and the sorry girls & frat boys left me no other options in this life except for poverty or organized crime.

So?
So................

I never said anything about that so once again your point is meaningless to me.

You might want to try to read my posts and actually respond to what I said rather than just posting the same old talking points
So?

Most satisfied were majors in math, science, tech and especially engineering. More than a third of computer science grads and four-in-ten engineering grads had no regrets about their area choice of studies.

I did a double major in math & computer science at the University of Alaska Fairbanks, and accumulated enough credits to graduate with two B.S. degrees, but I never got along with the sorry girls & frat boys, and consequently I became jobless and unemployable for life.

“Books are closed!” I was told. It's a mobster catch phrase, whether in reference to exams or financial books. I am permamently shut out of any profession that requires an exam, because such exams are so dishonestly proctored and administered, that I will never be allowed to "pass."

I can't say I "regret" my choice of studies, because that is what I was interested in and did well in — and what I wanted to study at the time.

It's just that I can't work for the Mob or an organized crime cartel without risking prison myself, and the sorry girls & frat boys left me no other options in this life except for poverty or organized crime.
You sound like a loser making excuses for why you failed in life

Why?
The trades are a great first option for many people but we don't tell them that we say everyone has to go to college
Nobody is saying that everyone has to go to college
But the trades are by no means easy and not everyone has the aptitude

You sound like a loser making excuses for why you failed in life
Except I'm not exactly a loser or a failure, because I'm still basically alive & well & not in prison, and I don't do the marijuana, drugs, alcohol, sex, or any of that loser shit other people do & continually try to blame on me or get me to take the fall for.

I am simply not willing to work for a drug-sex-alcohol Establishment, and until that organized criminal Establishment is brought down, it will remain necessary for me to keep fighting and waging war on the Establishment of the Left.

Forum List

Back