Two Fox News Contributors Quit in Protest of Tucker Carlson’s Jan. 6 Special

Mr. Carlson became the network’s most-watched prime-time host by playing explicitly to that fringe, and “Patriot Purge” — through insinuations and imagery — explored an alternate history of Jan. 6 in which the violence was a “false flag” and the consequence has been the persecution of conservatives.

Mr. Goldberg said that he and Mr. Hayes stayed on at Fox News as long they did because of a sense from conversations at Fox that, after Mr. Trump’s defeat, the network would try to recover some of its independence and, as he put it, “right the ship.”

“Patriot Purge” was “a sign that people have made peace with this direction of things, and there is no plan, at least, that anyone made me aware of for a course correction,” Mr. Goldberg said.

Who?

Mr. Carlson became the network’s most-watched prime-time host by playing explicitly to that fringe, and “Patriot Purge” — through insinuations and imagery — explored an alternate history of Jan. 6 in which the violence was a “false flag” and the consequence has been the persecution of conservatives.

Mr. Goldberg said that he and Mr. Hayes stayed on at Fox News as long they did because of a sense from conversations at Fox that, after Mr. Trump’s defeat, the network would try to recover some of its independence and, as he put it, “right the ship.”

“Patriot Purge” was “a sign that people have made peace with this direction of things, and there is no plan, at least, that anyone made me aware of for a course correction,” Mr. Goldberg said.

No one will notice, or care, that they're gone.

I don't watch cable news, haven't in years, but I do remember Carlson from The McLaughlin Group and found nothing crazy about the guy. Never heard of the other two in the OP, and I doubt many others have either.

"Patriot Purge" is full of lies and half truths.

If you're a real reporter, you don't want to be connected with crap like "Patriot Purge."
I suppose you consider the Washington Post a place where real reporters work. So you continue to believe anything they tell you.

Did you notice they retracted some of their reporting about the Steele Dossier? Perhaps the Washington post will turn in the Pulitzer Prices for the stories they wrote about Trump/Putin collusion But I doubt it.

Forum List

Back