Two college students arrested for uttering racial slurs

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
The left opposes freedom of speech. Do any of you resident leftists agree with arresting people for saying mean things?

UConn students ARRESTED for 'ridiculing' speech in viral video

• Two University of Connecticut students were arrested Monday after video allegedly showed them using racial slurs.
  • The school confirmed to Campus Reform that the men were charged under a Connecticut statute that makes it a crime to "ridicule" certain people.

The left opposes freedom of speech. Do any of you resident leftists agree with arresting people for saying mean things?

UConn students ARRESTED for 'ridiculing' speech in viral video

• Two University of Connecticut students were arrested Monday after video allegedly showed them using racial slurs.
  • The school confirmed to Campus Reform that the men were charged under a Connecticut statute that makes it a crime to "ridicule" certain people.

Of course the Marxist sycophants agree with locking people up for offending them. That’s what makes them Marxists.

My God, this is outrageous. What would they have done if the offensive word had actually been used AGAINST SOMEONE??? The Death Penalty?

American knee-grows have come a long, long way in American academe. We now have Black snowflakes.

SOMEONE is paying to send these people to college. What a fucking travesty.

My God, this is outrageous. What would they have done if the offensive word had actually been used AGAINST SOMEONE??? The Death Penalty?

American knee-grows have come a long, long way in American academe. We now have Black snowflakes.

SOMEONE is paying to send these people to college. What a fucking travesty.

The Brave New world is here, thanks to the fascists.

Freedom of speech is basically over in Liberal areas. I sort of understand the school, libs virtually burned down Berkeley CA rather than let a courageous Homoamerican, Milo Yiannopolous speak.

Forum List

Back