Two Big Games SF/Carolina.... Seahawks/Atlanta...

Truth? You are not any kind of an expert on Seattle or the Seahawks. Where did I insult YOU? You have been insulting me and my team for weeks. I believe in that effort you have earned the title of ULTIMATE loser fair and square.

Like I said I talked face to face with the original Seahawk owner for several hours about his involvement with the team. But now YOU want me and others to believe YOU are an expert in Seattle professional football and I am like the typical (in your mind) Seattle football fan that idolized Kreig and Bosworth. The TRUTH is that you do not know what the hell you are talking about. Not about me..not about the Seattle sports fans...and not about the Seahawks.

What is strange is why you feel the need to start these rediculous arguments based on nothing but your willfully ignorant opinion.

You clearly are not even a fan....much less an informed fan. You never say anything supportive of any team. You just try to bring down the fun good fans enjoy when thier teams are doing well. That's kinda twisted Sport.

Thing is ...you are wasting your time trying to bum me out. I just hooked up my purchase of the day... an antenna cuz the recent storm messed with the motel cable and I would have had to go accross the parking lot to the restaurant/bar to watch the game tommorow and miss the first hour cuz they don't open till 11 AM. But I took a chance and bought this freakin cheap ($12) TV antenna and the sucker works crazy good. NOW I get 39 channels which is better than the stupid cable had ...perfect HD reception and of course TWO channels that will be carrying the Fox broadcast tommorow starting with the 9 AM pregame show. Best 12 bucks I ever spent. SOOOoooo...It's not likely your crappy attitude is going to drag me down.

Of course I'm not a Seattle fan, they are mostly all nuts and obsessed with a team that has never performed. Enjoy your games, I don't watch them, I like several teams but other than the Seahawks? You run every fucking team down, so don't go preaching to me asshole, in fact you go on other teams websites and run the teams down. I have dealt with Seahawk fans for decades and you are all alike, even though the have done nothing you assholes think you are the fucking Cowboys or Packers of the league.

I have been supportive of a lot of teams, other than the Cowboys and the Seahawks, I pretty much like most teams. Peterson, Manning, Bree's, even Wilson have my respect. The fans of the Seahawks don't deserve or get my respect.

Dude I don't know or care about all the problems you must have that makes you come off as such a jerk. But you pulled your last post straight outta your ass. I don't run other teams down...I don't go on to ANY other teams web sites. I don't know where you came up with that but it is absolute bullshit. SOOOOoooo... you are forcing me to call you what you are and that is a bald faced liar. I challenge you to post a link from ANY site where I have gone into thier turf and said anything derogatory about that team EVER.

I think maybe I will back off from discussing football or anything with you because it appears you are mentally ill and it isn't cool to argue with people that can't help themselves because they have a problem that needs attention. Good luck.

Huggy, you are lying, you have ran down every team the hawks have played. You also told us about you going to the Panthers website in another thread.

Look at your own posts in other threads. What did you say about Luck?

Seahawks gonna roll it and smack your hineys on the 8th. You could all just line up and drop trouw for you punishment but it seems you will need to be destroyed on a football field.

Remember...there is no crying in football.

I feel bad for the Carolina Panther fans. I really do. They are over there on thier message boadstalking crazy smack about how they will take out Wilson and end his career and everything.

They really have no idea what thier team is up against Sunday morning(PST).

Care to lie some more?

Jerk!

Last edited:
Of course I'm not a Seattle fan, they are mostly all nuts and obsessed with a team that has never performed. Enjoy your games, I don't watch them, I like several teams but other than the Seahawks? You run every fucking team down, so don't go preaching to me asshole, in fact you go on other teams websites and run the teams down. I have dealt with Seahawk fans for decades and you are all alike, even though the have done nothing you assholes think you are the fucking Cowboys or Packers of the league.

I have been supportive of a lot of teams, other than the Cowboys and the Seahawks, I pretty much like most teams. Peterson, Manning, Bree's, even Wilson have my respect. The fans of the Seahawks don't deserve or get my respect.

Dude I don't know or care about all the problems you must have that makes you come off as such a jerk. But you pulled your last post straight outta your ass. I don't run other teams down...I don't go on to ANY other teams web sites. I don't know where you came up with that but it is absolute bullshit. SOOOOoooo... you are forcing me to call you what you are and that is a bald faced liar. I challenge you to post a link from ANY site where I have gone into thier turf and said anything derogatory about that team EVER.

I think maybe I will back off from discussing football or anything with you because it appears you are mentally ill and it isn't cool to argue with people that can't help themselves because they have a problem that needs attention. Good luck.

Huggy, you are lying, you have ran down every team the hawks have played. You also told us about you going to the Panthers website in another thread.

Seahawks gonna roll it and smack your hineys on the 8th. You could all just line up and drop trouw for you punishment but it seems you will need to be destroyed on a football field.

Remember...there is no crying in football.

I feel bad for the Carolina Panther fans. I really do. They are over there on thier message boadstalking crazy smack about how they will take out Wilson and end his career and everything.

Care to lie some more?

Jerk!

You are one strange dude. Talking smack on this site with other teams fans is just screwing around and having normal fan fun.

What you accused me of was going to other sites and posting durogatory shit about thier teams.

Your first example was from a post in friggin AUGUST you dope...on THIS site. And I didn't even mention the team. It was just some random smack aimed at SF fans. Thier fans write the same kind of nonsense.

The second offering was also posted on USMB in August and what I said was true. I read in a couple posts of fans in other teams sites actually wishing harm and the DEATH of Russell Wilson. I din't make it up. Just reporting how crazy some other message boards get.

So youhave nothing. That's what I thought. If you did you would be out at these "other teams" sites scouring for HUGGY posts that put down those teams. Let me save you the trouble...they do not exist anywhere but in your lame imagination.

I rarely even post on one of the popular Seahawks sites I do belong to. I do almost all my cheering for the Hawks here on USMB. Singing to the local choir is boring. Too many stupid homers.

Oh well it doesn't matter. This thread is about the two games I care about and I feel real comfortable about a Seahawk win tomorrow morning. I am miffed that the regional nfl powers that be are not showing the SF game in our area. SD and Denver??? Who gives a crap? EVERYONE in Seattle would MUCH rather see SF lose to the Panthers.

Gunshots accross the street...gotta go check it out... :eek:

Yup that's what it was ...gunplay on North Aurora. A slew of cops just screamed up to my street ....lights and sirens and they went West a short distance before the sirens stopped.

This area can get real exciting at times. One of the highest crime rates in Seattle right in my immediate neighborhood.

The dogs aren't alerting though... oops..speaking of the devils..Angel is barking and growling at something just outside... gotta go again

update at 1 AM ... ya a typical Saturday night... Dogs quiet for now.. Miley Cyrus on an old SNL.. Hanna Montana WTF happened to you????? :eek:

OK in 9 hours we find out if the Hawks have figured out how to win comfortably with the same problems in the O-Line.. 3 of em out again.. I guess they will be OK in Atlanta.. Carroll and Wilson chippy as ever...

Go Hawks !!!

Die Whiners !!!!

Last edited:

Care to lie some more?

Jerk!

You are one strange dude. Talking smack on this site with other teams fans is just screwing around and having normal fan fun.

What you accused me of was going to other sites and posting durogatory shit about thier teams.

Your first example was from a post in friggin AUGUST you dope...on THIS site. And I didn't even mention the team. It was just some random smack aimed at SF fans. Thier fans write the same kind of nonsense.

The second offering was also posted on USMB in August and what I said was true. I read in a couple posts of fans in other teams sites actually wishing harm and the DEATH of Russell Wilson. I din't make it up. Just reporting how crazy some other message boards get.

So youhave nothing. That's what I thought. If you did you would be out at these "other teams" sites scouring for HUGGY posts that put down those teams. Let me save you the trouble...they do not exist anywhere but in your lame imagination.

I rarely even post on one of the popular Seahawks sites I do belong to. I do almost all my cheering for the Hawks here on USMB. Singing to the local choir is boring. Too many stupid homers.

Oh well it doesn't matter. This thread is about the two games I care about and I feel real comfortable about a Seahawk win tomorrow morning. I am miffed that the regional nfl powers that be are not showing the SF game in our area. SD and Denver??? Who gives a crap? EVERYONE in Seattle would MUCH rather see SF lose to the Panthers.

You admitted to going to other sites, the first example was you talking shit about Carolina, and you post shit like that every week.

I caught you lying, not my fault you aren't honest.

Enjoy your game, stay safe.

Care to lie some more?

Jerk!

You admitted to going to other sites, the first example was you talking shit about Carolina, and you post shit like that every week.

I caught you lying, not my fault you aren't honest.

Enjoy your game, stay safe.

Going to other sites and reading thier posts is not the same as going there and starting trouble posting shit.

I will enjoy the game.

A beautiful win.... A beautiful loss.

Seattle 9-1

9ers 6-3

Oh my... I do believe I have the vapors....

The only way to put the cherry on this weekends football is to go over to the Whiner's site and listen to em screaming at each other.. :lol:

Last edited:

Seattle 9-1

9ers 6-3

The only way to put the cherry on this weekends football is to go over to the Whiner's site and listen to em screaming at each other.. :lol:

I like the 49ers, but the Chiefs are my team. I prefered Smith over Kapernick and I have to say I am smirking right now. Thanks 49ers, your loss is our gain.

Seattle is going to be real tough if they get home field advantage in the playoffs. Both New orleans and Seattle are much tougher at home, so the pole position is going to be key this year. As far as the 49ers go, they are in trouble, but losing to Carolina is no embarrassment. The Panthers defense is playing very well.

Seattle 9-1

9ers 6-3

I like the 49ers, but the Chiefs are my team. I prefered Smith over Kapernick and I have to say I am smirking right now. Thanks 49ers, your loss is our gain.

Seattle is going to be real tough if they get home field advantage in the playoffs. Both New orleans and Seattle are much tougher at home, so the pole position is going to be key this year. As far as the 49ers go, they are in trouble, but losing to Carolina is no embarrassment. The Panthers defense is playing very well.

I am taking some personal enjoyment in that loss as much as the 9ers fans poo poo'd the Seahawk win in Carolina in week one.

As the playoffs loom in the not too distant future this weekend could be make it or break it for the NFC West probable champion and likely the NFC leader and championship with home field advantage in the playoffs.

Seattle at 8-1 is a leg up... a win in Atlanta this weekend would make it very hard for SF to win out to win the West... Seattle loses in Atlanta and things get complicated with an absolute MUST WIN for the Seahawks when they play in SF December 8th.

SF at 6-2 hosts the Carolina Panthers. If the 9ers overlook the Panthers and lose they will have a nearly impossible chance to overtake the Seahawks in the West. Carolina at 5-3 has won thier last 4 games impressively. They only lost thier first game in Carolina to Seattle by a score of 12-7. They could easily be at 6-2 with Seattle and SF.

Moreso than a "must" win in Atlanta for the Seahawks.. this is a "MUST" win at home for SF against the very hot Carolina team..

Just as you predicted Hug,When its do or die time for the niners in a MUST win for them,they cant cut the mustard.:lol: I see them being one and done in the playoffs.:lol:

they are going to be so deflated by this loss,they are going to go into new orleans and get blown out by the saints.:lol: speaking of which Hug,this is your year.

The saints are a much different team on the road than they are at home so as we both know,they are going to get routed by our Hawks on monday night football,The Hawks will not only be up for that game,but well rested as well so it will be a nightmare for them just as it is for the niners when they come into town.

Plus we can expect them to lose to the panthers when they go on the road to play them as well.that being the case,the one game the hawks MIGHT lose the rest of the year is to the niners which at worse gives them a 14-2 record and the niners are already out of it for homefiled advantage,so the saints will be 12-4 as well and the panthers would be 13-3 and have to come here to play us and that will be a nightmare for them to have to face the 12th man in the playoffs casuing them problems just liek it does with the niners.:D

this is your year baby.its our time.:banana:

As the playoffs loom in the not too distant future this weekend could be make it or break it for the NFC West probable champion and likely the NFC leader and championship with home field advantage in the playoffs.

Seattle at 8-1 is a leg up... a win in Atlanta this weekend would make it very hard for SF to win out to win the West... Seattle loses in Atlanta and things get complicated with an absolute MUST WIN for the Seahawks when they play in SF December 8th.

SF at 6-2 hosts the Carolina Panthers. If the 9ers overlook the Panthers and lose they will have a nearly impossible chance to overtake the Seahawks in the West. Carolina at 5-3 has won thier last 4 games impressively. They only lost thier first game in Carolina to Seattle by a score of 12-7. They could easily be at 6-2 with Seattle and SF.

Moreso than a "must" win in Atlanta for the Seahawks.. this is a "MUST" win at home for SF against the very hot Carolina team..

Just as you predicted Hug,When its do or die time for the niners in a MUST win for them,they cant cut the mustard.:lol: I see them being one and done in the playoffs.:lol:

they are going to be so deflated by this loss,they are going to go into new orleans and get blown out by the saints.:lol: speaking of which Hug,this is your year.

The saints are a much different team on the road than they are at home so as we both know,they are going to get routed by our Hawks on monday night football,The Hawks will not only be up for that game,but well rested as well so it will be a nightmare for them just as it is for the niners when they come into town.

Plus we can expect them to lose to the panthers when they go on the road to play them as well.that being the case,the one game the hawks MIGHT lose the rest of the year is to the niners which at worse gives them a 14-2 record and the niners are already out of it for homefiled advantage,so the saints will be 12-4 as well and the panthers would be 13-3 and have to come here to play us and that will be a nightmare for them to have to face the 12th man in the playoffs casuing them problems just liek it does with the niners.:D

Ya... Too bad I don't bet. I have friends that call me all the time for betting tips...I just now got off the phone with a friend that wanted my football 411. He made over a thousand bucks betting my picks last weekend.

Ya... Too bad I don't bet. I have friends that call me all the time for betting tips...I just now got off the phone with a friend that wanted my football 411. He made over a thousand bucks betting my picks last weekend.

good thing you dont.I mean who would have ever thunk the Lambs would beat the colts at home? you just can never tell.I learned that the hard way and am not a betting man anymore myself..

You know,the only game that really scares me a little for the hawks is the Lambs game more so than the niners.The Lambs seem to have the hawks number.they really dont have a good defense.they only have a good defense when they play the Hawks.The niners had no problems with them after the first quarter,the titans had no problems scoring a lot of points,yet the Hawks do when they play them.

Losing to them last year on the road and barely beating them at home last year with wilson getting sacked like 8 times against them in that game and correct me if im wrong but didnt the Hawks have all their starting linemen available for that game at that time?

The Lambs seem to have our number,kinda like the raiders always had the broncos number when elway was with them.they would stink up the joint against every other team but they always played the raiders tough and would even sweep them at times during those years.same here with the lambs and the hawks.the hawks unlike other teams,just cant seem to figure out how to handle their defense.

The other reason that game scares me is they appear to be a better offense with whats his name at quarterback than they ever were with bradford.:lol: be glad that rematch game is at home otherwise I dont think we would have a prayer of winning thaht game now that the rams seem to have found an offense.

good thing you dont.I mean who would have ever thunk the Lambs would beat the colts at home? you just can never tell.I learned that the hard way and am not a betting man anymore myself..

You know,the only game that really scares me a little for the hawks is the Lambs game more so than the niners.The Lambs seem to have the hawks number.they really dont have a good defense.they only have a good defense when they play the Hawks.The niners had no problems with them after the first quarter,the titans had no problems scoring a lot of points,yet the Hawks do when they play them.

Losing to them last year on the road and barely beating them at home last year with wilson getting sacked like 8 times against them in that game and correct me if im wrong but didnt the Hawks have all their starting linemen available for that game at that time?

The Lambs seem to have our number,kinda like the raiders always had the broncos number when elway was with them.they would stink up the joint against every other team but they always played the raiders tough and would even sweep them at times during those years.same here with the lambs and the hawks.the hawks unlike other teams,just cant seem to figure out how to handle their defense.

The other reason that game scares me is they appear to be a better offense with whats his name at quarterback than they ever were with bradford.:lol: be glad that rematch game is at home otherwise I dont think we would have a prayer of winning thaht game now that the rams seem to have found an offense.

If the Rams could score points.. just say like 10 more a game they would be right up there with the Hawks if not in the lead in the NFC West. As you pointed out they showed one of the best pass rushes in the NFL over the last year and a half. Losing Bradford didn't help this season but they have come on strong as of late with the beating of the Colts in Indy last week.

I don't see St Louis coming into Seattle and beating the Hawks.

If the Rams could score points.. just say like 10 more a game they would be right up there with the Hawks if not in the lead in the NFC West. As you pointed out they showed one of the best pass rushes in the NFL over the last year and a half. Losing Bradford didn't help this season but they have come on strong as of late with the beating of the Colts in Indy last week.

I don't see St Louis coming into Seattle and beating the Hawks.

again thats the ONLY reason I think the Lambs will lose that game is because its here in seattle where the crowd noise will be too much to handle for kelly whats his name.

again im glad our first game agains them was in st lois cause it would be a much more difficult game for them to win if they had to travel to missiouri to play them there for their last game of the year since their backup QB would have more experience and be much more familir with the offense by that time of the year.again the cards are falling into place for the Hawks this year.Its their destiny.I mean what are the odds of bradford getting hurt in the game JUST BEFORE our Hawks play them? It was mean to be.its their destiny.:banana:

If Bradford had not beein injured in that game,we probably dont win that game and we are still fretting about wrapping up homefieldd advantage at this point.We'll get it easily now though cause the saints will never go up to carolina and win there.

Forum List

Back