Twitter releases authoritarian leash of censorship from Jordan Peterson

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
It's about time... people on the left can connect dots of the minimal January 6th riot to Donald Trump all day, but there's a LONG list of people who are censored or de-monetized on so many big tech platforms that violate no type of standard other than simply not being a Democrat or holding a leftist ideology, and Twitter is no exception.

You can disagree with Peterson, but his content isn't at all explicit or violent in any way. He's an intellectual who happens to hold the "wrong" views... that was his crime. I'm glad a small step was made here to getting back to a neutral playing field, but we have a LONG way to go.

Last edited:
It's about time... people on the left can connect dots of the minimal January 6th riot to Donald Trump all day, but there's a LONG list of people who are censored or de-monetized on so many big tech platforms that violate no type of standard other than simply not being a Democrat or holding a leftist ideology, and Twitter is no exception.

You can disagree with Peterson, but his content isn't at all explicit or violent in any way. He's an intellectual who happens to hold the "wrong" views... that was his crime. I'm glad a small step was made here to getting back to a neutral playing field, but we have a LONG way to go.
Very interested in hearing what the hell you're talking about. Where's the link?

Very interested in hearing what the hell you're talking about. Where's the link?
You need a link?

LOL.

Conservatives are censored all the time, and I have experienced it myself.

But the fascists must deny and lie about it.

So by all means, continue.

You need a link?

LOL.

Conservatives are censored all the time, and I have experienced it myself.

But the fascists must deny and lie about it.

So by all means, continue.
It's more of the duck's new found "ambiguity." Don't say anything of any consequence--just spout a bunch of ambiguous, irrelevant crap and see what sticks to the wall. He damn sure is incapable of researching or substantiating any of his garbage.

It might be the same place as all of your non-existent sources, duck. Since you're incapable of doing any research on your own. Here it is. https://twitter.com/search?q=#jordanpeterson
Fake news, fake news, fake news!!!!!

Cuz it's not on CNN.

News to democrats is like the Jehovah Witness readings. To be a cult JW member, you are not allowed to read the Bible on your own unless it is assisted by their articles so they can splain what everything means.

And if they don't cover something, it simply does not exist.

Thanks for that explanation. The topic meant nothing without it obviously.

Jordan might be back on twitter but he'll pay a price for his mouth in Canada. Jordan can't afford that on account of him being quite mentally fragile.
Canada's shame

Forum List

Back