Twitter blocks US GOVERNMENT website citing "unsafe"

This is not about the Trump campaign so don't put it in the Trump campaign blocked on Twitter thread again please

As I stated in my original thread which was improperly merged into another, BREAK UP THIS COMPANY.

The tweet came from the Judiciary committee via a
DOT GOV WEBSITE.

This kind of shit can not be tolerated.

Quit your whining.

Politico correspondent Alex Thompson revealed that the accounts had been blocked.

“Update on this-basically, @nypost @teamtrump @kayleighmcenany are locked until they delete tweets about the NYPost article, Twitter tells me,” Thompson explained in a tweet. “Twitter spokesperson: ‘Accounts that Tweet the materials or links to the materials referenced here may be required to delete those Tweets.'”

Last edited:

This is not about the Trump campaign so don't put it in the Trump campaign blocked on Twitter thread again please

As I stated in my original thread which was improperly merged into another, BREAK UP THIS COMPANY.

DOT GOV WEBSITE.

Your post doesn't make any sense. The tweet came from a committee via a DOT GOV website?

Websites don't tweet.

DOT GOV WEBSITE.

Your post doesn't make any sense. The tweet came from a committee via a DOT GOV website?

Websites don't tweet.

Troll post

• Banned

DOT GOV WEBSITE.

Websites don't tweet.

Watch the first few minutes of the video then sit down and stfu

DOT GOV WEBSITE.

Websites don't tweet.

Troll post

For pointing out that a website doesn't tweet?

DOT GOV WEBSITE.

Websites don't tweet.

No thanks.

Just commenting on what you wrote...it doesn't make any sense.

Perhaps you should avail yourself of actual news sources....

DOT GOV WEBSITE.

Websites don't tweet.

No thanks.

When you find a TRUSTWORTY news outlet let me know. I won't be holding my breath

DOT GOV WEBSITE.

Websites don't tweet.

No thanks.

When you find a TRUSTWORTY news outlet let me know. I won't be holding my breath

There are dozens, NPR and AP are both the gold standard. Of course, you'd have to be prepared to hear things you disagree with from time to time. Thus you're probably not ready.

Question: At what point did Twitter put a gun to anyone's head and force them to CHOOSE to use the service ???

Let's not blame others for OUR OWN stupidity and poor judgement

Forum List

Back