Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

The same can be said of all Muslim Nations who obsess over Israel. Their dreams of a Holocaust II will not be coming true. Time for them to get over it and just make Peace with Israel.

Since there never was a so called Holocaust.

There can't be a Holocaust II

The Holohoax is just a Zionist fantasy used to extort the Western nations into paying guilt money.

And giving them the stolen land of the Palestinians. :evil:

WOW

You didn't half ass going full retard.

You Whole Assed going Full Retard!

Take a friggin bow. :clap2:

Turkey was Byzantium & Constantinople long before the area became known as Turkey. The Muslim influence there is relatively brief compared to the much longer Christian History there. But i digress. There is still no reason for Turkey to obsess over a tiny little strip of land called Israel. This obsession is just stupid. It has nothing to do with them. They really should just shut up and mind their own business.

Turkey was Byzantium & Constantinople long before the area became known as Turkey. The Muslim influence there is relatively brief compared to the much longer Christian History there. But i digress. There is still no reason for Turkey to obsess over a tiny little strip of land called Israel. This obsession is just stupid. It has nothing to do with them. They really should just shut up and mind their own business.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Just look at a Globe or a Map and you'll get the true perspective on just how tiny Israel really is. So why are all these huge surrounding Muslim Nations so obsessed with and scared of them? It just makes no sense. It's all just petty hate & bigotry. These Muslims Nations should just make their Peace with Israel and call it a day. All this hate just isn't necessary. Another Holocaust will not be accepted by the Jews or the World for that matter. So just give it up Muslims. It aint gonna happen. Make Peace with Israel.

Implying that opposition to Israel is equivalent to advocating genocide is the sort of silly Zionist tripe that has no place in a serious discussion. You all do your ideology a disservice by attempting to defend it with such half-witted arguments.

No different that the Christians who used the sword to convert people to Christianity. :cool:

When it came to the region, they didn't use the sword, they used books and teachings.
LOL, son you need to read a few history books. :lol:

The Indians of North and South America are a perfect example of Christianity being spread by the sword.

The Spanish were particularly brutal in their conversion of indigenous Indians to Christianity. :doubt:

1. I'm not your son.

2. You changed centuries in an attempt to prove your point. And by doing so, proved me correct.

W/o the sword there would be no islam.

you keep saying the same stupid thing "Turkey is getting involved in Iraq, Lebanon and Afghanistan so they have no right to tell Israel anything"

Turkey did not assassinate anyone in Lebanon. it did not rain Iraq and Afghanistan with bombs and missiles. it did not open up a prison for humiliating the iraqis like abu graib. the turkish soldiers have no pictures on the internet exposing their crimes against humanity.

we want turkey to interfere in our business. they are not only our friends. they are our family and we consider them as if they are our flesh and blood.

Yes because Turkey pretends their indescretions never happened, just like with the Armenians and Kurds, give me a break. And who the fuck are you to say Turkey has a right to be in peoples business?
[/QUOTE]

armenian_genocide.jpg

Turkey had the right to mess into Armenian business? They went into Armenia and slaughtered them and then came back home to Turkey and slaughtered all the Armenians there.

Well over a million killed.

Here's the deal.

Israel has nukes and a tough as nails military. They ain't going anywhere.

Turkey's a great country but there is a lot of poverty. It's got a long way to go before they become first class.

And attacking Israel this way is classless.

kharpert

More Turkish "Meddling" in Armenia. Called Genocide. The Systematic MURDER OF A PEOPLE.

Just look at a Globe or a Map and you'll get the true perspective on just how tiny Israel really is. So why are all these huge surrounding Muslim Nations so obsessed with and scared of them? It just makes no sense. It's all just petty hate & bigotry. These Muslims Nations should just make their Peace with Israel and call it a day. All this hate just isn't necessary. Another Holocaust will not be accepted by the Jews or the World for that matter. So just give it up Muslims. It aint gonna happen. Make Peace with Israel.

Implying that opposition to Israel is equivalent to advocating genocide is the sort of silly Zionist tripe that has no place in a serious discussion. You all do your ideology a disservice by attempting to defend it with such half-witted arguments.

Well some are actually implying a Holocaust II. Where you been? Regardless,all these huge Muslim Nations obsessing over a tiny tiny little strip of land really is ridiculous. The Jews aren't leaving and only a Holocaust II will achieve that. So it's time for the surrounding Muslim Nations to get over their petty hate & bigotry and make Peace with Israel. There is no alternative at the end of the day. The Jews are there to stay. It is what it is.

you keep saying the same stupid thing "Turkey is getting involved in Iraq, Lebanon and Afghanistan so they have no right to tell Israel anything"

Turkey did not assassinate anyone in Lebanon. it did not rain Iraq and Afghanistan with bombs and missiles. it did not open up a prison for humiliating the iraqis like abu graib. the turkish soldiers have no pictures on the internet exposing their crimes against humanity.

we want turkey to interfere in our business. they are not only our friends. they are our family and we consider them as if they are our flesh and blood.

Yes because Turkey pretends their indescretions never happened, just like with the Armenians and Kurds, give me a break. And who the fuck are you to say Turkey has a right to be in peoples business?

armenian_genocide.jpg

Turkey had the right to mess into Armenian business? They went into Armenia and slaughtered them and then came back home to Turkey and slaughtered all the Armenians there.

Well over a million killed.[/QUOTE]

The Turks will never admit what they did to the Armenians, just the fact that this guy can sit here and say the Turks have no blood on their hands is a joke.

QFT - This bears repeating. :clap2:

Yes the Turks did commit Genocide against the Armenian People,so it's no surprise they're now calling for a Holocaust II. It actually makes sense.

Here's the deal.

Turkey's a great country but there is a lot of poverty. It's got a long way to go before they become first class.

That's my favorite rumor.

Hints and clues abound that Israel has "secret" nuke sites. So mant that "it has to be true."

yet, no money trail, no pics, no witnesses, nothing but paper.

But that just makes it more true. :lol:

Here's the deal.

That's my favorite rumor.

Hints and clues abound that Israel has "secret" nuke sites. So mant that "it has to be true."

yet, no money trail, no pics, no witnesses, nothing but paper.

But that just makes it more true. :lol:

I'd like to know why Turkey does not speak to Russia with regards to the Chechen issue?

Turkey was Byzantium & Constantinople long before the area became known as Turkey. The Muslim influence there is relatively brief compared to the much longer Christian History there.

Not really. Christianity's rise to prominence in Anatolia began in the first and second centuries; the Turks were in the region by the 11th century.

Yes the Turks did commit Genocide against the Armenian People,so it's no surprise they're now calling for a Holocaust II. It actually makes sense.

The Turks don't admit to it, they just say they moved the Armenians out of the country, a mass evacuation I was told.

Didn't the Germans do that in the 1940's with thier Jews? something about it being a solution or something...

The Turks don't admit to it, they just say they moved the Armenians out of the country, a mass evacuation I was told.

Moved them out to mass graves. They've been found, not all of them, but sooo many.

cms-image-000060386.jpg

More mass graves expected to be found in Turkey - Thursday, February 10th 2011 8:27 PM

geno.275.jpg

Forum List

Back