Turkey to shape new patterns within Muslim world

Listen up kid, I told you no play time so stop begging and making more of a fool of yourself. Typical idiot who knows nothing but wants to look as if he does.

1) ask a 'google' question
2) answer your own question immediately (because you just googled it)
3) squeal, "Ha-ha! you didn't know!"

Like some idiotic 5 year old. Run along now kid, you're a bore and a bigot.

I've read Ibn Kathir's tafsir and you didn't know who he was. :lol:

The sandbox awaits you, twit.

I am not sure why you are putting such emphasis on reading Ibn Kathir?

It is commendable that you have read his works.

But he is just one of several great Islamic scholars. :cool:

"The Tafsir of Ibn Kathir is the most renowned and accepted explanation of the Qur'an in the entire world. In it one finds the best presentation of Ahadith, history, and scholarly commentary."
http://www.darussalam.com/product_info.php?products_id=435

Last edited:
Then I am sure the Zionist Jews will jump right in and help the Kurds form their own nation. :cool:

The Zionist Jews gave you your Muslim religion, show some gratitude. Yathrib was mostly Jewish which is why Mahomet moved there when his own people kicked him out of Mecca. He respected the Jews, not the Arabs, which is why he made up the story that the Jewish Patriarch and Prophet Abraham and Moses were Muslim, even though they lived thousands of years before Mahomet was born and Islam was invented.

The Jews created the 10 Commandments that form the basis of civilized society when the Arabs were burying their babies alive.

Mahomet even copied the Jews' invention of monotheism, the sabbath and the kashruth dietary laws.

Without Judaism, there would be no Islam

Last edited:
I realize that you like to feature your self as an aficionado of Islam.

But Al-Ghazali's works and commentary on the Quran are unparalleled to Islamic thought.

"Al-Ghazali has sometimes been referred to by historians as the single most influential Muslim after the Islamic prophet Muhammad"

www.en.wwikipedia.org/wiki/Ghazali

Last edited:
I realize that you like to feature your self as an aficionado of Islam.

But Al-Ghazali's works and commentary on the Quran are unparalleled to Islamic thought.

"Al-Ghazali has sometimes been referred to by historians as the single most influential Muslim after the Islamic prophet Muhammad"

www.en.wwikipedia.org/wiki/Ghazali

The infidel Wikipedia is an Islamic authority?

The Tafsir of Ibn Kathir is the most renowned and accepted explanation of the Qur'an in the entire world. In it one finds the best presentation of Ahadith, history, and scholarly commentary.
Tafsir Ibn Kathir.::www.darussalam.com::.Tafseer Ibn Katheer Full Set 10 Vol

You do realize that you are quoting a sales pitch from an Islamic bookstore?

Islam is one big sales pitch, bro. You bought the pitch hook, line and sinker that the Jewish Patriarch Abraham and the Jewish Prophet Moses were Muslims despite having existed thousands of years before Mahomet was even born and Islam invented.

Sucka. :lol:

Turkey turned into an extremist Muslim state and the US should treat it that way.

He's so proud of himself for having read anything that he felt the need to play "guess what I know!" like some dim-witted child. He'll probably start boasting about learning to tie his own shoes next.

He's so proud of himself for having read anything that he felt the need to play "guess what I know!" like some dim-witted child. He'll probably start boasting about learning to tie his own shoes next.

Still sore I called you out as a complete empty suit? Get over it.

Do you have any idea how stupid you make yourself look with this little kiddie-show? Why not just tattoo "Ignorant" on your forehead and be done with it? You are screaming it to the world anyway.

Do you have any idea how stupid you make yourself look with this little kiddie-show? Why not just tattoo "Ignorant" on your forehead and be done with it? You are screaming it to the world anyway.

I've read Ibn Kathir and you never heard of him. You calling me ignorant would be like the Elephant Man calling Catherine Zeta Jones ugly

Good luck in your inverse parallel universe. :cuckoo:

Reading it does not = understanding.

After reading your posts on this thread.

I seriously doubt you have a clue what this Islamic scholar was talking about.

Otherwise you would not post the cut and paste nonsense like you continually do. :cuckoo:

I've read Ibn Kathir and you never heard of him. You calling me ignorant would be like the Elephant Man calling Catherine Zeta Jones ugly

Good luck in your inverse parallel universe. :cuckoo:

Keep repeating your nonsense, kid. It only makes you look more and more the ignorant fool.

Reading it does not = understanding.

After reading your posts on this thread.

I seriously doubt you have a clue what this Islamic scholar was talking about.

Otherwise you would not post the cut and paste nonsense like you continually do. :cuckoo:

I doubt he has even the capacity to understand what you just posted. He will just stick his little fingers in his little ears and repeat his childish nonsense over and over and over.

So, um, does this consistent and continual disrespect provoke anyone else to best the posters in their supposed levels of 'understanding' ? :dunno:

So, um, does this consistent and continual disrespect provoke anyone else to best the posters in their supposed levels of 'understanding' ? :dunno:

Of course not. You know that already so your question is not a question. It's simply a wish for better.

Wish away 1melissa. Whilst those Sunni Man supports and Sunni Man call for the genocide in the removal of the world's Jewry and the genocide in the slaughter of the Kurds.

That kind of thinking should be respected and treated like humanity? Is that what you are saying 1melissa. I know, respond to hate with love.

behead-those-who-say-islam-is-violent.jpg

060206_wp_london_protest_hmed9p.hmedium.jpg

NO! Respond to ^^this^^ with greater than equal ferocity imo.

I disagree with you 1melissa.

Show the stupidity then...

Simply saying something is stupid without showing the evidence is not discussion.

^^ See how I qualified your stupidity Unkotare? It is the real stupidity.

Now how about you showing how the other person is stupid rather than just saying it like a school child calling names with no real support.

You need to be familiar with the entire conversation, which started on another thread. Ignorant Boy there knows what I mean, as do a couple of others who were subject to his idiocy. If you don't have enough information to follow along then that will have to do since I wasn't talking to you anyway.

Forum List

Back