Turkey to shape new patterns within Muslim world

Turkey seems to have the sanest government in the mid-eastern Islamic world.

At least of late.

I suppose the Armenians might not entirely agree with that theory.

And the Kurds? The sanest government working on genocide. Was Saddam also quite sane according to your standards?

...together with Indonesia and Iran, if it achieves to give itself a post-clerical system.
That's the conclusion of 16 US intelligence agencies for their projection of the World in 2025.

Full report:
http://www.dni.gov/nic/PDF_2025/2025_Global_Trends_Final_Report.pdf

As I see it, USA will remove from Iraq by end of 2011 and from Afghanistan by 2014 and Turkey is central in the efforts to stabilize those countries after USA has re-deployed.
Than there is the Arab Spring which will transform many countries into new political systems by the experiments of truly representative democracy.
In the best case scenario those transformed countries should more resemble Turkey than Iran.

Some people here advocate to "kick Turkey out of NATO".
On the contrary it is time that NATO gets it's first Turkish General Secretary after Rasmussen's term ends.

new patterns? does that mean turkey will stop murdering it's minority populations? you know, like armenians and kurds?

The new patterns will be the best way HOW to murder the minority populations.

There's the truth. :thup:

While some pretend it isn't happening. Eh editec? Great government that Turkey he says. Best in the ME he says.

While the Kurds are dying in droves. While Erdogan sets up mass genocide with Iraq and Iran for the upcoming war.

Turkey seems to have the sanest government in the mid-eastern Islamic world.

At least of late.

I suppose the Armenians might not entirely agree with that theory.

Suppose. Well, you don't seem to take the Kurds into account. That's not 'history'. That's not 'philosophy'.

That's stupidity. (imo)

I will await your 'rational' responses then editec.

new patterns? does that mean turkey will stop murdering it's minority populations? you know, like armenians and kurds?

It means, that I like to base my judgments on chances of probability.
And almost all who raise their voice in issues related to Turkey throw irrelevant stuff around make incompetent claims.
Threads like these are just reminders from time to time.

And almost all who raise their voice in issues related to Turkey throw irrelevant stuff around make incompetent claims.

If you want to know what a government, and in this case culture, will do in the future... look closely at its past.

the probability they continue on their murdering cleansing spree is pretty darn good.

If you want to know what a government, and in this case culture, will do in the future... look closely at its past.

the probability they continue on their murdering cleansing spree is pretty darn good.

Indeed. They are planning the coordinated attacks with both Iran and Iraq.

It will only increase in the future. Then I will revisit this post with you ekrem. :doubt:

The probability is Turkey will be involved in another genocide like the Armenian genocide. Oh, lookie here, Turkey sides with Sudan which is perpetrating the genocide in Darfur...
BBC News - Turkey defends Sudan leader visit

The religion of peace :eek:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ojg9UjMk0]The Genocide In Darfur - YouTube[/ame]

you know, ekrem, when i was in istanbul last year, i loved the city and was welcomed and treated beautifully. but turkey needs to make peace with, and make amends for, it's own history. until it does that, this sudden campaign against israel is nothing more than BS. israel's actions have been far more justified than anything turkey ever did.

you know the old saying about removing the mote from one's own eye?

you know, ekrem, when i was in istanbul last year, i loved the city and was welcomed and treated beautifully. but turkey needs to make peace with, and make amends for, it's own history. until it does that, this sudden campaign against israel is nothing more than BS. israel's actions have been far more justified than anything turkey ever did.

You're fortunate you weren't abused or worse like women generally are in Turkey and the Muslim culture in general.

US criticizes 'human rights violations' in Turkey
Unlawful killings, poor prison conditions, excessively long trials and limits on freedom of expression are among the alleged human-rights violations in Turkey that the U.S. State Department denounced in a recent report.

“Security forces committed unlawful killings; the number of arrests and prosecutions in these cases was low compared to the number of incidents, and convictions remained rare,” the State Department said late Friday in the section devoted to Turkey in its annual report on the status of human rights throughout the world.

U.S. officials also commented on the recent arrests of Turkish journalists, which came too late to be included in this report, saying they would be monitored and addressed in next year’s survey.

During the year human-rights organizations reported cases of torture, beatings and abuse by security forces. Prison conditions improved but remained poor, with overcrowding and insufficient staff training,” the State Department said in its 2010 human-rights report.

“The overly close relationship between judges and prosecutors continued to hinder the right to a fair trial. Excessively long trials were a problem. The government limited freedom of expression through the use of constitutional restrictions and numerous laws,” the State Department said.

“Press freedom declined during the year. There were limitations on Internet freedom. Courts and an independent board ordered telecommunications providers to block access to Web sites on numerous occasions,” it said in the report. “Violence against women, including honor killings and rape, remained a widespread problem.”

US criticizes 'human rights violations' in Turkey - Hurriyet Daily News

The fault is not on my side, but on your side.
You can beat the Islamist drums, once Turkey makes it equal to Israel and separates men and women in busses.
Gender-Segregated Buses OK'd by Israeli Court - CBS News
Woman beaten on J'lem bus for refusing to move to rear seat - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

I only see mud-throwing 99% of times, and sorry, people like GHook93 or Ropey have produced considerable amount of antipathy against your kind.
And you are anyway one of the funniest "leftists" I ever saw, didn't you say, you support the fascist Liebermann?

The apology was hindered by coalition-partner Liebermann, Israel made this to one thing of "national honour". With continued Anti-Turkish propaganda.
Lieberman 'won't accept Turkish lies' - Israel News, Ynetnews
Lieberman aghast about possible apology - JPost - Diplomacy & Politics
Lieberman deplores Netanyahu for leaning toward apology to Turkey - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

We gave you 15 months time to apologize.
You didn't, and now we upped the pressure and it's time to face the consequences and show everyone - not only you - that it will have consequences once you kill one of our citizens execution style.
Nothing more, nothing less. Deal with it, here we are.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
You'll see where "national honour" type of guys will lead you

Ayalon told cameramen the ambassador was pointedly seated on a sofa lower than his own chair. He also noted there was no Turkish flag on display and that Israeli officials weren't smiling.
Israel snubs Turkish ambassador in public - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Israel-Palestinians - msnbc.com

humiliationofturkishamb.jpg

With Turks, you picked the wrong guys having a battle over "national honour".

You're fortunate you weren't abused or worse like women generally are in Turkey and the Muslim culture in general.

i actually thought the jewish last name would be more of a problem. it wasn't. istanbul was a very welcoming place. i'd go back in a heartbeat.

but i can't speak for the rest of the country. our travels there were limited only to that one city. we went to greece after.

You'll see where "national honour" type of guys will lead you

Muslims have no honor. You are known only for jihad.

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Time magazine: Among the 100 men and women whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world
All the useful scientific books that you have today are theirs [the Jews] the fruit of their free and creative thinking. The Jews have come from the tragedy of the Holocaust and forced the world to respect them with their knowledge not with their terror, with their work not their crying and yelling.

Humanity owes most of the discoveries and science of the 19th and 20th centuries to Jewish scientists. 15 million people scattered throughout the world united and won their rights through work and knowledge.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLOicfZ_bAI]Arabs for Israel - Muslims for Israel - Wafa Sultan - YouTube[/ame]

Are you fucking morons still playing dueling bigotry? Idiots.

You were playing "expert on Islam" until I asked you a simple question about Islamic scholar Ibn Kathir that completely flummoxed you, rendering you a howling child caught in a lie.:lol: :clap2:

No extra playtime in the sandbox for you.

Last edited:

You were playing "expert on Islam" until I asked you a simple question about Islamic scholar Ibna Kathir that completely flummoxed you, rendering you a howling child caught in a lie.:lol: :clap2:

Sorry champ, no bite. I know you want desperately to pretend at things you don't really understand, but I'm not playing. Keep begging and fishing all you want, you still aren't qualified.

You were playing "expert on Islam" until I asked you a simple question about Islamic scholar Ibna Kathir that completely flummoxed you, rendering you a howling child caught in a lie.:lol: :clap2:

Sorry champ, no bite. I know you want desperately to pretend at things you don't really understand, but I'm not playing. Keep begging and fishing all you want, you still aren't qualified.

Translation: You know shit about Islam :lol:
Owned

Keep begging bigot, you're still not qualified, so no play time for you.

Listen up kid, I told you no play time so stop begging and making more of a fool of yourself. Typical idiot who knows nothing but wants to look as if he does.

1) ask a 'google' question
2) answer your own question immediately (because you just googled it)
3) squeal, "Ha-ha! you didn't know!"

Like some idiotic 5 year old. Run along now kid, you're a bore and a bigot.

Forum List

Back