Turkey is attacking the Kurds, who were risking their lives for the US just last week..

And after the moron went against dems and repubs in allowing Turks to attack kurds
Anyone want to guess who has big financial interests in Turkey ? Just one guess please Will, you might need 2
and btw 1000's of kurds died wearing our flag on their shoulders

Soros?
Steyer?
Zuckerberg?
Clintons?
Pelosi?

any of a hundred other millionaires and billionaires?
I coulda made money betting you'd never guess

Turkey begins military offensive in Syria, Erdogan announces

Turkey begins military offensive into Syria after US pulled back troops - CNNPolitics

trump will be remembered as the spineless coward who turned his back on our allies....the Kurds....
Where in the past have you stood with regard to the US involvement in Syria specifically, and the Middle East generally?

Provide proof of your stance with past commentary you have made regarding America's involvement in each instance.

The Turkish president brow beat the orange coward to allow his army to kill defenseless women and children.....simple as that....

Maybe trump is doing Putin another favor?
Lol
Only a fucking moron would call Muslims an ally...

The blood will be flowing from the very people that helped us defeat ISIS. If you support trump on this one....you must be. Russian Troll....
Let those fuckers kill each other… That’s what they live for

Since Crooked Hillary said yesterday that she could "beat Trump again" then maybe she should run and then be the Commander in Chief and send the troops back to Syria like you Moon Bats want.
Look....it's the cultists' obsession with H. Clinton.

A drop in the bucket compared to the ocean of mental illness of Trump Derangement Syndrome that has afflicted the Moon Bats.

Turkey begins military offensive into Syria after US pulled back troops - CNNPolitics

trump will be remembered as the spineless coward who turned his back on our allies....the Kurds....
Where in the past have you stood with regard to the US involvement in Syria specifically, and the Middle East generally?

Provide proof of your stance with past commentary you have made regarding America's involvement in each instance.

The Turkish president brow beat the orange coward to allow his army to kill defenseless women and children.....simple as that....

Maybe trump is doing Putin another favor?
So, you won't answer. Know I know not to give you any credence in any discussion. Thanks.

Here is your answer....IGNORE!

Keep supporting the orange coward..
You have proven over and over. Whatever Trump does, your gonna be against it. If Trump stops Turkey, you gonna support it?

It’s best if we get the fuck out of there, rules of engagement have kicked our own ass in the area… fact

And after the moron went against dems and repubs in allowing Turks to attack kurds
Anyone want to guess who has big financial interests in Turkey ? Just one guess please Will, you might need 2

Soros?
Steyer?
Zuckerberg?
Clintons?
Pelosi?

And I'd have bet you'd come up with some bullshit that Trump did it for financial reasons.

and made money.

What the hell does the left want? They nearly wrecked the U.S. during the Vietnam War just when we finally beat the V.C. and we were forced to abandon our South Vietnam allies due to riots and anarchy back home. Lefties celebrated Barry Hussein's announcement that we would pull out of Afghanistan even though we never did. Now that we are pulling U.S. Troops from a volatile area they hate it during a republican administration.

JoeB131, nobody fought for "our cause" whatever the fuck that means.
Spoken like a low life that never served a day in a uniform.
It means that the Kurds are not fighting for us, our cause, THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR THEMSELVES. It just so happens that their enemy is our enemy so we like it when they win. And over the years we have helped them on and off. The sad fact is that they could have won and done even more had we helped them more consistently and even more, but as far back as the beginnings of the Iraq War that I've followed it, that is just the way it is.

BUT THE REAL STORY HERE is that ORANGE MAN ALWAYS BAD,
  • Had Trump been a staunch supporter of the Kurds he would be pasted a war monger.
  • Now that he is pulling out and some general or somebody has decided to stop helping the Kurds, Trump's a bastard again.
Poor Trump, he just can't do anything right.

That's right Jim, after years of you bitching he was a war monger who had no business in Syria, that he was not doing any good or stopping the Russians and why are we even there, after decades of hot and cold, on and off lukewarm support for the Kurds, arming them, training them, etc., now the HEARTLESS COLD BASTARD TRUMP is a spineless coward turning his back on his allies.

I thought Trump had no allies?!

When did you finally admit that he did? Whadda guy.

Trump Tower Istanbul and Trump Condominiums only earn a million-plus per year for Trump. More proposed projects are only rumors.

This is just horrible. I want our troops out of the Middle East but not at the expense of the lives of those who did most of the fighting against isis.

I believe he did this for his own personal financial benefit. He has a trump towers in Turkey. I'm sure that pressure was put on him by Turkey using those towers.

trump put himself before the nation. Again.

Why are we really in Syria?

1. The removal of Saddam Hussein left a power vacuum in Iraq and in the Middle East and the civil and tribal wars spilled over into Syria.

2. The spillage into Syria and the Arab Spring gave Obama the idea of removing a Russian and Iranian puppet from power ( Assad ) while not thinking it through who would replace Assad?

So in the end if we abandon the Kurds again and go back and say " Join us in a fight " I hope they tell us to go fuck ourselves!
And people forget that the Iraq invasion sent millions of refugees into Syria ( and elsewhere), way before the Arab Spring timeline--, Libya, and Syria, at the beheadst ( pun intended) of the Saudis and Israel ( Israel Grants First Golan Heights Oil Drilling License To Dick Cheney-Linked Company ). Now we have more troops in Africa than the Middle East....it's never-ending.

So here's my question. Per Trump, 100% of the ISIS fighters have been captured.

Who then are the Turks invading Kurdish held Syria to fight?

The Kurdish issue boils down to the Kurds wanting their own country, and Syria, Turkey and Iraq saying "No".

Turkey's issue is that they believe the Syrian Kurds, now that they don't have ISIS to fight, are now helping the Turkish Kurds.

According to Turkey, they are creating a 30km buffer zone of control, similar to what Israel did with Lebanon back in the 80's/90's.

It remains to be seen what they intend to do with any Kurdish fighters in their zone of control, or if the fighters will even remain there, or instead retreat to US aided territory.

The US moved a total of 50-100 troops, probably mostly advisers. They are still in Syria, just outside the Turkish intended zone of control.

Soros?
Steyer?
Zuckerberg?
Clintons?
Pelosi?

And I'd have bet you'd come up with some bullshit that Trump did it for financial reasons.

and made money.
Trump won't do shit unless it lines his pockets Funny you haven't noticed it

This is just horrible. I want our troops out of the Middle East but not at the expense of the lives of those who did most of the fighting against isis.

I believe he did this for his own personal financial benefit. He has a trump towers in Turkey. I'm sure that pressure was put on him by Turkey using those towers.

trump put himself before the nation. Again.

So we should go to war with Turkey?

The Turks were going to move. The 50-100 US troops in the zone they want to control were not going to stop them.

Forum List

Back