Turkey claims to have video of Journalist body being moved.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

I hope Donnie doesn't watch this....like he didn't listen to the murder audio when they cut his body up....and the SOS needs to cover his little religious eyes...

And of course the Crown Prince....Kushner's money hole knew nothing about it.....

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
And?

Why do we care again? I keep forgetting why I need to be outraged over Muslims killing Muslims in Muslim countries.

So you are good with it and you don't mind the so called bastard president burying head in Kushner's ass to keep from admitting the Crown Prince is a murderer?

And I guess when Putin gave the murderer a high five you celebrated...

And?

Why do we care again? I keep forgetting why I need to be outraged over Muslims killing Muslims in Muslim countries.

So you are good with it and you don't mind the so called bastard president burying head in Kushner's ass to keep from admitting the Crown Prince is a murderer?

And I guess when Putin gave the murderer a high five you celebrated...

I don’t understand the point you are trying to make. Every Muslim regime is an oppressive and murderous regime. Does that mean we don’t deal with any of them on a diplomatic level? Does that mean we go to war with all of them? This is a regime that stones women and gays to death for merely being accused of breaking their Sharia Laws. Yet your precious Hussein never had a problem with any of it. But now suddenly we are supposed to care.....not about the stoning deaths in SA, but of this one death of a Muslim Brotherhood terrorist supporter.

Muslims killing Muslims??

Par for the course and no one but the Op gives shit one.

Wonder why the op is soooo upset over this but seems to be unfazed by female genital mutilation, women just barely being allowed to drive, gays being killed and all the other things being done by those in that area? Does he want the U.S. to start another war? Perhaps drop a few nuclear warheads? Perhaps he could do something on his own and make sure he does not buy gasoline made from imported oil.

I am making a call here that he is only upset because it is a chance to point out his bias against Trump.

I am making a call here that he is only upset because it is a chance to point out his bias against Trump.

protecting and defending the principles of our constitution was never partisan until we had a traitor in the white house.

the "bias" is against those who undermine our constitutional principles and demonize our institutions.

trump is a despicable Piece of Shit. He doesn't care about the country...only about his orange ass and his criminal family.

He us amoral and has NO IDEA how much pain his mindless shutdown is causing....

He admires Dictators and Authiritarians....a

trump is a despicable Piece of Shit. He doesn't care about the country...only about his orange ass and his criminal family.

He us amoral and has NO IDEA how much pain his mindless shutdown is causing....

He admires Dictators and Authiritarians....a

So, this really has nothing to do with dead Muslims. It’s all about hating President Trump.

Forum List

Back