Tupelo, MS.....Plane threatening to crash into Walmat

Some people have bills to pay. this is 2022 not 1922 times have changed.
Well…yeah especially with Democrats destroying peoples livelihood and the Biden economy. Democrats have made a huge mess of things for women. You even give their athletic scholarships to men in drag.

Well…yeah especially with Democrats destroying peoples livelihood and the Biden economy. Democrats have made a huge mess of things for women. You even give their athletic scholarships to men in drag.
It's not like the Republicans sent kids the die in Iraq to boost corporate profits and provide billionaires with no bid contracts.

Some people have bills to pay. this is 2022 not 1922 times have changed.

Starting in the early 1980's (remember who was prez then) corporations and CEO's decided that more of the gains from productivity would go to the C-suite rather than the worker. At that point the middle-class income started to stagnate.

iu

This was also the start of a LOT of offshoring of jobs by the CEO's to get at lower opex as well!

Yup, these were CEO's. ANd back in the 1980's these guys were NOT particularly Democrat voters. (Trust me, I lived the era)

The pretend fantasies of woketards In Hollywood (with no life experience) arent
“scary”. They are childish,stupid and…pathetic.

Fair enough.

That's always why I didn't trust Trump. Another entertainer from the boobtoob. And I was right. He was a charlatan who hoodwinked a lot of low education voters.

Fair enough.

That's always why I didn't trust Trump. Another entertainer from the boobtoob. And I was right. He was a charlatan who hoodwinked a lot of low education voters.
Both Obama and Biden are creations of the entertainment industry and the MSM. A blowhard and a brain damaged puppet propped up by big corporations. Don’t talk to me about charlatan’s while propping up empty shirt democrats.

Both Obama and Biden are creations of the entertainment industry and the MSM. A blowhard and a brain damaged puppet propped up by big corporations. Don’t talk to me about charlatan’s while propping up empty shirt democrats.
those damn charlatans

Attachments

• download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 16
A trigger twitch from an A-10 and he would be dust.

And when the plane crashed it would have created a forest fire that would have released carbon that would have doomed the planet 30 seconds earlier than 7 years from now.

The A10 is more suitable to attack ground targets.
I know this but it's not like a Cessna is a super-sonic fighter jet and a 30mm round is cheaper than an air-to-air. If all else failed an A-10 could have just rammed the plane and buffed out the scratches later.

Forum List

Back