Tunes you sing along with

I'm a fan of Cat Steven's music. I'm going to post a series of my favorites (stuff I like to sing to). I used to sing to it when I was stoned out of my gourd on weed.

Seconded. Motion carried. :thup:

My favorite, because he literally sounds like both an old and young man.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a fan of Cat Steven's music. I'm going to post a series of my favorites (stuff I like to sing to). I used to sing to it when I was stoned out of my gourd on weed.

Great classic! It always reminded me of my strained relationship with my dad (may he rest in peace).

Great classic! It always reminded me of my strained relationship with my dad (may he rest in peace).

:smiliehug: And mine with my mom. The pain in the young voice, the defeat in the old voice. Damn.

/misty

Another band I like to listen to and sing to is Steely Dan. I love that jazzy/light rock fusion and their crisp delivery. I'll post a series of my favorites:

(Probably my favorite) Steely Dan/Showbiz Kids: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9QVNbUPzgM]Steely Dan Showbiz Kids 1973 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back