Tulsi Gabbard warns Americans about the coming police state.

Time to Heal America
1634561376667.png

Maybe you should try listening to the context of what she says, keeping in mind that she volunteered to fight for you,
So did Tom Cotton. And he's nothing more than a mouthpiece. I appreciate everyones service, but far too many go on to be worthless politicians.

What they say rarely mirrors what they do!!!!

Tulsi and Kristi Noem, if they could jump the aisle. Imagine America's first female prez and VP!

What qualifies Kristi Noem to be president or VP? She's never held a job in the private sector, and her only experience in politics is a few years in the South Dakota Congress, then a term in the US House, and then two years as governor of one of the smallest states in the entire country with fewer people than my hometown. So what exactly qualifies her to be the leader of the Free World and the largest economy in the world?

Me thinks you're thinking with your other head (if you're a man). ;)

What qualifies Kristi Noem to be president or VP? She's never held a job in the private sector, and her only experience in politics is a few years in the South Dakota Congress, then a term in the US House, and then two years as governor of one of the smallest states in the entire country with fewer people than my hometown. So what exactly qualifies her to be the leader of the Free World and the largest economy in the world?

Me thinks you're thinking with your other head (if you're a man). ;)
No, I only have one head, honey, but I have heard a lot of men who endorse Tulsi with the little head.

What scares me more is that Dimbo’s and Pub’s are too dam blind to understand the consequences of their actions.

LOL my bad (hence the conditional parenthetical), but yes I agree with you. There are a few in every Tulsi/Noem thread.
Well, I live in South Dakota and I get to go almost anywhere without a mask, and I believe Gov. Noem when she pledges no vaccine mandates, at least to what looks like a significant degree. We'll see.

In reading about Tulsi G. I am seeing a lot of comments to the effect that her anti-2A stance could be softened. I know, politicians, right? I'll read more.

Forum List

Back